Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Female Domination (Femdom)

Female Domination (Femdom) Only Female Domination videos - Femdom, Strapon, Whipping, Canning. Femdom chillout

Old 10-17-2023, 12:22 AM   #6196
rakom
Godfather forum

rakom is on a distinguished road
Default Appliance Repair Guy Pervert

Goddess Stevie catches the appliance repair guy sniffing and licking the bottom of her shoes, and she is not amused. Figuring that he has a foot fetish, she immediately demands that he open up his uniform so she can see if his cock is hard from smelling her flip flops. When she sees that it's getting hard, she humiliates him by tapping her bare foot against his cock before making him lay on the floor. She teasingly dangles her shoe in front of his face before shoving it in his mouth as she rubs her soles along his cock. She spreads her toes and slides his shaft between them, giving him a footjob and making suck on her feet to fully worship them. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in Quicktime MOV format at 1280X720 resolution. CLICK HERE for the - WMV (HD/720p)version.
Format : mp4
File Size : 527.94 MB
Duration : 00:13:33
Resolution : 1920x1080
Tags: stevie shae.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/016cf4ec36bc9
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
rakom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2023, 03:17 AM   #6197
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Testing our Human Furniture

Why use real furniture when you have a SLAVE to do the job! Mistress Tess and I love using this male as part of our new collection and we TEST his skills as a bench, a carpet, a SEAT etc. Obviously we make him moan and grunt as we put our full WEIGHT on his body, digging our sharp HEELS deep in to his FLESH. He best remain in position as we do not want to fall off, even when he gets ! Let's see how well this SLAVE FURNITURE can endure our sadistic testing methods. ***OCTOBER CONTEST***WIN a personalised/custom clip of 10 mins with Mistress Fetish Liza!**What do you have to do?* In 5 clips that will be uploaded this month, October, there are 5 hidden Halloween bunnies. The bunny is one of my slaves dressed up, he will briefly appear in the clip! You need to hunt him down and contact me when you have found him in 5 different clips! Send your proof to: liza(at)fetishliza * The winner of this amazing contest, will be notified personally and gets his FREE custom video! End date to send your proof is 7th November when the winner will be drawn. ** Solo video, non-nude, your name can be mentioned if you like.
File Size : 332.93 MB
Duration : 00:12:43
Resolution : 1280x720
Tags: queens of kink, human seat, smothering, mistress fetish liza, leather domme, mistress tess uk, double domme, blonde, high heels.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/5231e8fb557d3
Old 10-17-2023, 06:12 AM   #6198
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Double Trouble Part 1

Locked in the cage, My slave is waiting quietly for Me to come. What he doesn't know is that I'm not coming alone, but accompanied by My friend, Lady Natalie Black. A Lady that loves to slaves no less than Me, and that My slave always seemed interested in.Without even letting the slave understand what's happening, She quickly reaches for his nipples and crotch, twisting the former and squeezing the latter, really confusing the slave. Because this is My whipping boy, and he was expecting to be whipped and then worship My boots in gratitude, but Lady Natalie caught him by surprise and really baffled him. Together, We each grab one of his nipples and start twisting and pulling it in all directions, causing him the kind of pain he is not very used to, so is very sensitive to. I can see he would prefer to be whipped hard now, this pain is too strong for him, but the stronger he suffers, the more it pleases Us. Then We take him out of the cage and let him properly greet Us, by kissing and licking Our boots. A slave does not deserve anything higher than that. Too bad for him that while he's busy with My boots, he turns his back to Lady Natalie, as she will not miss the opportunity to use that, this time by kicking the slave's balls from behind. A slave should learn to never turn his back to a Mistress, that is rude.When We consider that he has greeted Our boots enough, We allow the slave to stand up and restrain him to the St. Andrew's cross. His sufferings on the cross will be presented in the next part of this video, that will be posted tomorrow.Video quality: HD 1280*720.
File Size : 93.1 MB
Duration : 00:06:12
Resolution : 720x406
Tags: ezada.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/452ebf2fa3ea3
Old 10-17-2023, 09:07 AM   #6199
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Miss Melisande Sin - Watch Me Enjoy My Male Slut In My Dungeon

File Size : 1301.56 MB
Duration : 00:12:49
Tags: punish me, hard, easy femdom,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/eb31cfb545c2b
Old 10-17-2023, 12:02 PM   #6200
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Femdom Shower Sex With Hubby

One of My kinks is to receive and try new toys. On Sunday morning, when hubby was taking a shower, I decided to join him and try My newest toy: the Tantus Realdoe. It's a strapless dildo, that allows Me to feel every thrust like I have a real cock. I fuck hubby from behind, pushing deep until I'm all the way in and the Realdoe is completely hidden between us. I know he likes this kind of intimacy, so I reach for his dick, which is, of course, rock hard. I imagine you below Us while I'm fucking him hard; aren't you a lucky boy to have this view? Now open your mouth and take all his cum, be careful not to get any in your eyes! he is My bitch, but you are Our cuckold slut. Another kink of Mine is to film everything I do and I filmed My sex with husband for My private collection, maybe to share with My devotees on My fan page, but I decided that you might also enjoy and appreciate very much to see a scene this intimate, despite the amateur video, and especially audio, quality that My customers are accustomed with.
File Size : 163.22 MB
Duration : 00:05:59
Tags: ezada, sinn.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/04f9c941b72c7
Old 10-17-2023, 02:57 PM   #6201
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Spying Neighbor

Goddess Mia found a super sexy dress that she wants to wear to a party tonight but its not within her budget. As shes standing in her house, wearing nothing but a sexy bra and panty set, she catches her creepy perverted neighbor standing outside of her window, watching her. She angrily pulls him inside and threatens to tell his wife. If he wants he to keep quiet then he is going to have to do what she says. She makes him strip naked then locks him in a chastity device before making him sniff her dirty, stinky feet. Watch as she makes him lick them clean from heel to toe. Not only will he worship her feet, but hes going to buy her dress too.This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution. CLICK HERE for the - MPEG4 (HD/720p)version.
File Size : 313.95 MB
Duration : 00:08:07
Tags: mia.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/8376c36a83b30
Old 10-17-2023, 05:52 PM   #6202
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Messy Treat For My Luxury Shoe Slave

Such a good SHOE BITCH. He has pleased me by buying lots of luxury heels and I love using them to weaken his mind even more. My bare FEET wrapped in these leather shoes, the stiletto HEEL, the look and touch brings him easily to his knees. He must WORSHIP my SO KATE HEELS, like the slut that he is...using his tongue carefully and by not dripping PRECUM on the floor so much! What a horny little shoe slave, ha ha. Playing with his COCK with my heels will only make him more obedient as he knows he is just a maggot underneath my red soles! I rub his DICK under my shoes, harder, faster until I give him a surprise! He may CUM on my heels but he must lick off his own spunk.
File Size : 241.7 MB
Duration : 00:11:57
Tags: mistress fetish liza, red soles, jitrois leather, shoe slave, so kate heels, leather leggings, cum on shoes, louboutin high heels, python leather, spunk, shoejob, leather jacket, heel slut.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/8b579dca8b1cb
Old 10-17-2023, 08:47 PM   #6203
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Humiliating my foot slave 1

My personal foot slave kneels before my feminine perfection--kissing my cute Chelsea Crew shoes while I take some notes (I'm actually adding a few daily chores to his list). I'll be out on a hot date later tonight, but first I want to humiliate my foot cuck. Lick the bottom of my shoes and tongue polish them for my date, then remove and massage and worship my smelly nylon goddess feet while I belittle you. Just to humiliate my foot cuck, I make him balance my heels on his head like a human shoe rack, stuff my sweaty nylons in his mouth, spit in his face, and smack his balls a few times with my hand.Treating my cuck like the dirt beneath my shoes is such a turn on...I'll be leaving soon to get fucked GOOD!! I make him stay on the floor with my shoes on his face, waiting until I return from my date!
File Size : 1030.9 MB
Duration : 00:17:46
Tags: spit, ball, zephy, foot smelling, smelly feet, nylons, foot slave.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/1829897f1312c
Old 10-17-2023, 11:42 PM   #6204
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Ignored and sexually rejected

Very 'ballsy' move of my slave, I must say. I had been ignoring my little loser while he worshiped my goddess feet, and apparently being cucked by me and kept in chastity for over two weeks can warp a slave's sense of reality and purpose--as he begins to quietly beg at my feet to "enter" me, as my sweet pussy glistens right in his face. I actually find this very amusing and so continue to completely ignore him as I feel his aching cock slowly enter my divine realm. I think he's so mind fucked and use to licking the ground I walk on, that he doesn't even know what pussy feels like or what to do with it anymore lol! I change positions a few times, eventually turning over and covering his face with my sexy feet...he begs me to allow release but I never acknowledge him the entire time. *note: right at the very end, my cam ran out of memory--but I just pushed him away with my feet and denied his orgasm, which made him almost start crying lol but such cruel entertainment for me! haha!!! However: I'm adding another week of chastity for this ridiculous attempt at "sex" on his part lmao!!!
File Size : 755.83 MB
Duration : 00:06:11
Tags: femdom sex.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/5b04d6b28b5a2
Old 10-18-2023, 02:37 AM   #6205
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Lick the soles of My boots clean loser

Boot lickers<~~about the lowest rung on the slave pole. The streets are nasty this time of year!! And I've just gotten home from shopping all day with my slave's money. I summon my little loser to kneel before me and begin licking the soiled soles of my boots until they are finally spotless!! haha! It's nice to have a slave give my boots and good tongue shining before I head over to my stud's house and fuck him--I had already hooked up with him earlier this day, so I be sure to let my bootlicker know that I rubbed my stud's cock and balls with my boot so there's probably a little precum on the sole! Oh, and apparently I also stepped in d*g with my right boot...oops! Lmao!! I fuck hot guys while my doormat slave licks the filth and off the soles of my boots. What a fucking loser!!
File Size : 451.78 MB
Duration : 00:10:44
Tags: boot licking, zephy.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/eacda171833d5
Old 10-18-2023, 05:32 AM   #6206
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Post-Orgasmic Pegging My Newest Boy

I just gave My new boy an orgasm (albeit a ruined one), and now I'm going to peg him; I want him to firmly understand that he is here to please Me as My sex toy, that his sexual preferences and fantasies don't matter. My strap-on cock will be pleased and worshipped, first by his mouth, and then I will bang his little ass. he is nothing more than a tool I will use for My pleasure, a set of holes for My strap-on to enjoy. After I ram his open man-pussy with My big black cock, I think he's ready for something really massive. I take a huge cock and push it into his ass and... he takes is like a champ! What a good sex toy My newest boy is turning out to be. I can't wait to stretch his man-pussy even more.
File Size : 434.85 MB
Duration : 00:12:51
Tags: ezada, sinn.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/94e17364ec85d
Old 10-18-2023, 08:27 AM   #6207
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Slave

The sadistic and superior Goddess Brianna examines her foot slave's worthless cock, swollen and sore now that it has been inside of a locked CB-6000 chastity device for almost one month. Kneeling before the Goddess, and seeing her beautiful bare feet and long, smooth legs, his cock is already leaking pre-cum in anticipation. Goddess Brianna has been pleased to see him suffer, yet she is generous and decides to release him. She demands that upon removing the device, her slave is to stroke his cock for her while worshipping her feet, and show her the cum that has built up in his balls for every single day that he has been in chastity. If his load does not satisfy her, he will immediately be placed back in chastity for another month. The pitiful young footboi spills a pathetic pool of cum right on Goddess Brianna's feet--prematurely and without permission--disappointing her immensely. Goddess Brianna, furious, shoves her cum-soaked foot into his unworthy mouth and gags him with her toes, punishing him for being a disobedient whore. His disgraceful cock is slapped and kicked mercilessly as discipline before she locks him back up in chastity and sends him away. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
File Size : 199.99 MB
Duration : 00:06:55
Tags: cum eating, dominant woman, foot slave, foot boy, sexy feet, savory soles, bondage, goddess brianna.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/a70c36bdf24bc
Old 10-18-2023, 11:24 AM   #6208
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Sent To Me For Cbt Part 1

There is a big difference between a slave that comes for a session to serve a Domina for several hours, and a collared slave, which has to be at his Mistress's disposal at all time.This slave is collared, but not by Me. He is collared by My friend, Mistress Eleise de Lacy, She sent him to Me, as a part of his training, to be used by Me however I want. I stretch and restrain him to the rack / bondage table and use him for an intense session of CBT. Using a rope I spread and extend his balls and then use a pinwheel on his cock and on the tight skin of his already dark blue balls. He must learn to take tis pain, even though it is not caused by his Mistress, but only at Her command.I am most graceful to My friend Eleise for this trust in Me.This is the first part of the session, the second part will be posted next days.Video quality: HD 1280*720.
File Size : 120 MB
Duration : 00:07:55
Resolution : 720x404
Tags: cbt, ezada.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/d64bbd3613cde
Old 10-18-2023, 02:17 PM   #6209
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Farting Hang Up

Mistress Aleesha is a training Domme that is commissioned to break difficult slaves or slaves to a particular fetish or Dominant. This slave's Mistress is frustrated with his progress in becoming a toilet slave, so She has given Mistress Aleesha total control over the slave with no limits or mercy, as his Mistress has too much affection for him to break him down the way he needs to be. Enter Mistress Aleesha, wearing just a pair of sexy black stiletto heels and a black steampunk corset. She has the slave strung up by his wrists in the dungeon, with a huge penis gag in his mouth, him to breathe exclusively through his nose. He has already endured CBT, pegging and electroshock . Now "the real fun begins" for the Mistress; She adores toilet slavery and loves slaves to sample all of Her bodily gifts. She also has IBS, so She has no problem finding farts (and much more) for the slaves She trains for full toilet slavery. "I'm going to give you a little preview of what is in your future slave. Your future as a human toilet - now smell your dinner, pig." She pulls his leash hard and blasts a massive, wet fart into his face. He screams in disgust as the powerful fart blasts into his nostrils. Mistress Aleesha screams at him, while pulling his face into Her ass and pushing his head in with the other hand: "Smell it! Inhale deeply and savor the aroma. You will be enjoying the flavor soon, little piggy." He keeps trying to pull his head away, but the Mistress is relentless; She keeps pulling his chain, his face into Her ass, blasting him with loooooong, wet farts, which he has no choice but to inhale. She then pushes his face deeply into Her ass, to make sure that he inhales as much of Her ass gas as possible. She doesn't want the smell to offend Her sensitive nostrils. "Deep inhales slave. Let the smell wash over you." She blasts him over and over, directly to the face with some of the loudest, nastiest farts we have heard at DP. This is one Domme that really knows how to fart a slave. At the end, She even sharts a little bit. Such a rare and lucky treat for a slave!
File Size : 355.46 MB
Duration : 00:07:01
Tags: fart slave, face farting, ass slave, farting, fart inhaling, fart inhalation, ass humiliation, ass smelling, ass sniffing, sharts, sharting, fart, toilet slave training, female supremacy.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/ab618c74c21fa
Old 10-18-2023, 05:12 PM   #6210
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Hot Rubber Flogging

Today I'm in the mood for rubber. I'm sure My slave likes this, as this means I am dressed in black shiny latex all over, which is skin-tight and emphasizes the curves of My voluptuous body. He has his hands above his head, tied to the ceiling. His body is at My disposal, and I'm going to whip him. He hasn't been whipped in a long time, so I start with a flogger, as a worm-up. A flogger that doesn't impress the slave too much, he thinks it's going to be a light whipping. Well, I destroy this illusion of his when I grab My rubber flogger - a tool that causes real burning pain. I mentioned I'm in the mood for rubber earlier, didn't I? Now the slave will dance under My flogger, will delight Me with the music of his cries of pain, until I make his back intensely red, the color of My lips. Because that is what he is here for: to cater to My every whim.Video quality: HD 1280*720.
File Size : 121.09 MB
Duration : 00:07:19
Resolution : 720x406
Tags: ezada.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/8678c60e7e9d1

Tags
darkest, desires, embody, femdom, girls, unsuspecting, victim