Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Female Domination (Femdom)

Female Domination (Femdom) Only Female Domination videos - Femdom, Strapon, Whipping, Canning. Femdom chillout

Old 10-07-2023, 03:47 PM   #6121
rakom
Godfather forum

rakom is on a distinguished road
Default Foot licking after workout

Obviously, I work my ass off at the gym. So I keep a foot licker at home on his knees; waiting to lick all the foot sweat, foot grime and dirt off the soles of my smelly feet. My loser slave also gives the bottom of my shoes a quick licking and has to smell my damp, reeking socks (that I never wash), haha!! The life of a foot licker!!
Format : mp4
File Size : 198.91 MB
Duration : 00:07:11
Resolution : 1920x1080
Tags: shoe licking, foot licking, foot sniffing, fitness chick, zephy.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/83c872a52a320
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
rakom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2023, 06:42 PM   #6122
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Sweaty Bed

When you have a wife like Alyssa Kayson, you won't even think before gorging on her smelly stinking feet! Alyssa comes home from the gym and slips into the bed without a shower. Her husband smells her sweaty bra then takes a whiff of her workout shoes and finally gets his hands on her petite feet. He finds it gross at first but kind of likes it and continues to sniff her stinky socks. He takes them off and licks Alyssa's bare soles then sucks on her little toes, taking two at a time. Watch Alyssa's dirty feet getting squeaky cleaned by her husband's mouth! This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1920x1080 (HD/1080p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/1080p) Version
File Size : 229.37 MB
Duration : 00:06:03
Tags: sole licking, alyssa kayson, foot fetish, foot play, bare feet, young girl, masturbation instructions, savory soles, smooth soles, sexy soles, barefoot brats, foot joi, small penis humiliation, pov, foot worship.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/2c4aa7445ca31
Old 10-07-2023, 09:37 PM   #6123
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Ten Seconds To Cum Or Ten Months In Chastity

I have just milked this slave after he's spent one month in chastity and his balls are now quite empty. The problem is he's too happy with the milking, and I don't particularly like that. To ruin his cheerful mood, I will milk all the remaining cum out from his shriveled balls by using a Venus 2000 milking machine on his flaccid oversensitive cock. At the high speed setting the machine is quite torturous, but I don't mind. My goal is to extract every last drop of cum while making it as unpleasant to the slave as possible with minimal effort. The slave keeps on writhing and bucking in all directions from the relentless breakneck sucking that his pathetic dicklet is subjected to. By now he firmly understands that his cock is Mine, and I hold all the control over this useless worm. I'm giving him just 10 more seconds to cum, otherwise its 10 months locked in chastity. So what shall it be?.. #1 clip in category "ORGASM CONTROL"
File Size : 149.47 MB
Duration : 00:10:50
Resolution : 1280x720
Tags: ezada.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/0f1b04b3285de
Old 10-08-2023, 12:32 AM   #6124
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Soffies Office Stocking Sniffer

Goddess Soffie is a strict dominatrix who keeps her co-worker in a chastity device. When he enters her office, she immediately orders him to drop trough, making him get completely naked for her right then and there. He begs to be released from chastity so that his wife won't find out, but Goddess Soffie refuses and threatens to fire him if he doesn't be a good little foot bitch and do what she tells him to do. Today he is going to worship her by smelling her dirty, stinky stockings. She makes him start by taking off her sexy high heel stilettos, then rubs her foot all over his face, making him get a big whiff of her smelly pantyhose clad feet and taste her dirty little toes.This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
File Size : 244.37 MB
Duration : 00:06:26
Tags: soffie valdez.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/f30f098c5f475
Old 10-08-2023, 03:27 AM   #6125
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Pussy Slave Face-Bouncing

Miss Ravyn Alexa keeps Her pussy slave locked in a cage in Her dungeon until She needs his services. She's trained the maggot to fear Her pussy by being dominated by it and have it control his oxygen intake, She has made him learn to clean it of.things like creampies, piss & sweat and NOW: "I'm going to teach you how to PLEASE My perfect pussy by making me cum repeatedly. If you don't, you'll feel my wrath on your worthless hide, bitch. Now get on your fucking back and stick out your slave tongue" She tells the slave this as She unlocks his cage and he quickly scrambles onto his back. He is wearing bondage mittens, a collar & leash and is wearing blinding hood and mobile camera that many Dommes are using to critique and punish their performance at a later date.usually over breakfast as Miss Ravyn finds it's a great addition to Her daily yoga workout and really gets Her.juices flowing.into Her slave's mouth, of course. From Her standing position, She sits Her naked pussy down onto the slave's face and mouth, telling him to start gently by kissing it. He covers Her gorgeous pussy with tender little kisses as it gets visibly wetter and wettter, the slave groaning as his tongue parts Her lips and he tastes the first delicious drops of pussy cream; sweet and slightly salty, that his Owner is starting to excrete from Her beautiful pussy. This causes his cock to strain uselessly in its metal chastity, never to be released. She starts putting more and more weight onto the slaves face, grinding Her pussy into him as She gets more and more excited. She screeches at him and starts flogging his caged cock and balls: "Keep your fucking tongue OUT, slave, don't you DARE move it!" She starts to fuck his face more and more aggressively, you can hear the slapping noises Her soaking wet pussy is making as it smacks his mouth. He starts mewling in pain, but keeps his tongue out as She starts to bounce up and down on his tongue and face, his head snapping back and his face covered in Her gloriuos pussy nectar. She gets a little tired and takes a break by smothering the slave, saying: "Keep your fucking tongue extended ALL the way inside my pussy while I rest. No, I don't care if you don't have any air, you just had a chance to get plenty when I was bouncing on you." She catches Her breath while the slave struggles to keep his tongue wiggling deep inside Her sacred pussy while rapidly running out of air. He starts thrashing around, but apparently keeps licking as She just holds him down and smiles at his torment and hopeless struggles. He is trying to scream, which turns Her on so much She starts bouncing on his face again, saving him, as he gasps for air. Finally She cums hard on his face, puts him back in cage, his face wet and bruised and his cock and balls achingly blue. She walks out of the dungeon, leaving him to smell and taste the remnants of Her sweetness while he cries himself to rest in frustration, in the dark, in the dungeon.
File Size : 405.34 MB
Duration : 00:11:26
Tags: pussy slave training, pussy pleasure slave, pussy domination, pussy smothering, pussy juice drinking, face fucking, facial, tongue fucking, pussy tongue fucking, deep pussy tongue probing, pussy sucking, pussy entrapment, pussy face, pussy breath, pussy rubbing.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/5d4946d3ece77
Old 10-08-2023, 06:22 AM   #6126
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Double Fun With The Multi-Purpose Gag

This guinea pig of a slave is here so My friend Mademoiselle de S can demonstrate a wonderful new multi-attachment gag She's brought to the dungeon today. With the slave's wrists handcuffed behind the back and his balls chain leashed to the metal truss, he's going to stay firmly in place as We try all these wonderful accessories. The toilet paper holder looks interesting, but maybe We can find a better use for it. The ashtray attachment is cute, but could it replace the slave's mouth as a dump for My ash and cigarette butts? And can the slave hold a full glass on the serving tray at the necessary height without spilling it? Finally, the boot brush is very amusing, let's hope it's also practical as well. After so much testing, too bad if the slave's neck muscles become weak and sore, as this is how I like My men: naked, gagged, useful, and in pain.
File Size : 496.23 MB
Duration : 00:11:24
Resolution : 1280x720
Tags: ezada sinn, mademoiselle de s.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/fc51c48990018
Old 10-08-2023, 09:17 AM   #6127
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Sissy Slut For Leather

My fetish for leather is very strong, I not only love to wear it, but also am very attracted to men dressed in leather. My sissy slave also loves leather, but he is not allowed to wear it, he is only allowed to worship it. And he is so addicted to leather, that I can make him worship another man, as long as the man is wearing leather. I know the sissy doesn't like men, but he will do it for Me. Moreover, he will not only worship My bull's leather, I can even make him suck the bull's cock. A real cock, not like his sissy clitty. I know the sissy prefers to suck My cock, I can see it on his face, but he has no choice, he has to prepare My bull's cock, because after that I am going to use it for My pleasure. This is a re-post of an older clip, remastered for those of My fans that haven't seen it yet.
File Size : 171.27 MB
Duration : 00:07:47
Tags: ezada, sinn.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/c22dc92228758
Old 10-08-2023, 12:14 PM   #6128
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Turned On By My Smoke

This slave I have kneeled in front of Me seems very willing to serve Me. He is aroused by My presence, by My leather pants and white blouse outfit and My high heeled boots, but he is even more aroused by the opportunity to serve Me as a human ashtray. I allow him to light My slim all-white 120 mm cigarette, that matches very well My white leather gloves. Because of all this attention, the slave gets overexcited and forgets his manners, breathing in My direction or doing things that he is not ordered to, so a couple of slaps on his face will make him remember his place. But he is an obedient slave and is glad to do everything I want him to, even if it means inhaling My smoke, humping My boots like a stupid mutt or chewing on the cigarette butt that I put out on his tongue. Video quality: HD 1280*720.
File Size : 93.86 MB
Duration : 00:07:16
Resolution : 720x404
Tags: femdom, ezada.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/18e85b77244f7
Old 10-08-2023, 03:07 PM   #6129
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Human Buttplug VII

Queen Angelina has a session with Her newly acquired slave he is securely chained on his back on a bondage table awaiting Her entrance as She strides in, wielding a flogger and wearing just a skimpy pair of purple bikini panties and a black PVC bra that barely contains Her DDD tits that look as if they're about to explode out of Her top. She announces to the slave: "For your next task, you're going to worship my perfect ass, slave. I want to feel your tongue deep cleaning and swabbing the insides of my rectal cavity. But first things first, you don't dive into the deep end of the pool. Get Her in the mood, kiss Her, blow on Her, nuzzle Her with your nose" She climbs on top of him, straddling his body with Her generous ass in his face. She flogs his cock and balls for emphasis, causing him to wail in pain, but he gets the message and frantically starts kissing Her purple panty-covered, round ass. She quickly tires of this and pulls the. panties aside, to expose Her brown starfish. She tells him to lightly kiss it, over and over. Then orders him: "I want to feel the tip of your tongue lightly tickling of the insides of my anus. Get Her to open up to you, like a flower" He starts doing so and then She orders him: "Tongue fuck ass, slave. But don't you dare let your worthless slave tongue leave my asshole, you're gonna be my human buttplug. Especially after it's been used a lot - it's sooooo soothing" He starts tongue punching Her puckered brown hole with gusto, plunging it in and out of the hole. She moans in pleasure and starts rocking back and forth onto his face, causing it to briefly disappear for a second or two. He gasps for air slightly as She rocks back off of his face. But he's not getting in deep enough. for Her liking: "IN AND OUT, SLAVE, IN AND OUT! Don't you dare take your tongue out or stop for a single second or you'll get more of the flogger" She then rocks back onto his face completely, sitting on his head. She rests, catching Her breath as he is literally pinned beneath Her, with his tongue trapped deep inside but no way to breathe. He starts struggling, but She just warns him not to stop for a single second. She finally rolls back off as he gasps desperately for breath, he starts whimpering abouut how hard it was. But She just orders him: "SHUT THE FUCK UP! TONGUE OUT, BITCH!" He does and She opens Her ass back up and slides back down onto his tongue, his head disappears again. She does this over and over, until he is a gasping, wheezing mess, being flogged when he whines, which makes him lose even more breathe. Finally, She settles on him and he stops moving as the clip fades out...
File Size : 432.39 MB
Duration : 00:11:11
Tags: ass slave, bottom feeder, ass slave training, ass humiliation, ass eatoing, ass smothering, face sitting, ebony ass worship, ass domination, ass kissing, anal tongue fucking, ass cleaning, ass ginding, ass sucking, female supremacy.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/ca5076424fad9
Old 10-08-2023, 06:02 PM   #6130
rakom
Godfather forum

Default My Most Unusual Whips Tryouts

I have a new small whipping bench that perches My chattel sit off the floor and elevates his ass to the perfect height for a comfortable whipping. To increase his discomfort, I am going to use the most unpopular and painful whips I have in My collection. Two are single tails which terminate with rather large bumps on the tips. The first contains a cylindrical steel weight that punches his skin, leaving deep, welted bruises. The other whip finishes in a solid bulb of rock-hard plastic, and its impact is even more painful. The next agonizing tool of Mine is a Volchatka whip-baton. It's an extraordinarily weighty and fat baton with a steel core covered in heavy top-grain leather. Last, but not least, the sjambok!The way these toys tenderize My chattel's ass meat is so arousing for Me, that I need to start using them more often. I wonder which one I will find the most satisfying today...
File Size : 649.63 MB
Duration : 00:17:04
Tags: ezada, sinn.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/369cd7f4021dd
Old 10-08-2023, 08:57 PM   #6131
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Clumsy Sissy Otk Spanking

My useless sissy broke a glass again while cleaning, the second one this month, ruining My pleasure of enjoying the sunset in the garden. This sissy deserves to be punished, to be bent over My knees, have his pink panties pulled down and spanked until his little ass gets red and hot! Good thing I am wearing gloves, I will be able to make his ass really burn until he can't sit on it for two days without hurting My hands. Let's see if this sissy learns his lesson this time.
File Size : 106.64 MB
Duration : 00:04:37
Resolution : 720x406

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/0349729e712e5
Old 10-08-2023, 11:52 PM   #6132
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Go Back To Mommys House

Princess Leya financially drains many types of losers, but a common one is the low earning male that still lives at his mommy's house. How sad. But it doesn't matter to her that you earn very little, she will still ridicule you while taking the little money you have, because she knows how desperate you are to cum.
File Size : 863.02 MB
Duration : 00:04:20
Resolution : 3840x2160
Tags: a bad boy, to tears, brutal femdom,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/c1320169cb208
Old 10-09-2023, 02:47 AM   #6133
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Sadie Plays In The Kitchen

The always sexy Sadie Pop wants you to lick her bare feet. Stick your tongue out while she rubs her soles across. Go ahead and bite, nibbling along her soft, wrinkly arches and on her heels. Listen as she tells you how good it feels to have your mouth on her feet. See her lay back and unbutton her shirt, showing off her perky tits and pretty shaved pussy. Watch as she rubs her pussy for you while you kiss, lick, bite, and suck on her feet from heel to toe. Look at how she wrinkles up her feet, scrunching up her toes as you taste them. Stick your tongue between each of her toes while you watch her masturbate. This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280x720 resolution. Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
File Size : 193.34 MB
Duration : 00:05:07
Tags: pov, joi, sadie pop.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/5a30de9f1c781
Old 10-09-2023, 05:42 AM   #6134
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Butts N Boots

File Size : 349.32 MB
Duration : 00:07:36
Tags: brutal, hard, free femdom,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/62b6dafcbdd3a
Old 10-09-2023, 08:38 AM   #6135
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Milked Whipped And Fed His Own Cum

It was the end of a long whipping session. My slave's back was full of nice red marks, but he still had to take 10 more whiplashes. Suddenly I realize he is aroused, he has a bulge in his punishment panties. Did I manage to turn him into a masochist, has he started to like pain, although he absolutely hated it not so long ago? Or is this pain, just because it's coming from Me, his Mistress, a pleasure? Anyway, this gives Me an interesting idea: I want to milk him before giving him the final 10 lashes; when his arousal will be consumed, these 10 lashes will feel completely different. An aroused man can take a lot of pain and humiliation, but right after cumming they don't even want to hear about any more. Then it's even more interesting and arousing for Me to hurt them, and that's what I'm going to do. I will have My slave jerk off and cum into a glass, I will even not ruin it, I want to be sure his arousal is completely consumed. Then, and only then, he will receive the final 10 whiplashes and more, he will have to eat his own cum. Am I sadistic or what? This is a re-post of an older clip, remastered for those of My fans that haven't seen it yet.
File Size : 129 MB
Duration : 00:07:50
Resolution : 720x406

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/1be8b41643821

Tags
darkest, desires, embody, femdom, girls, unsuspecting, victim