Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Female Domination (Femdom)

Female Domination (Femdom) Only Female Domination videos - Femdom, Strapon, Whipping, Canning. Femdom chillout

Old 09-23-2023, 01:27 AM   #6001
rakom
Godfather forum

rakom is on a distinguished road
Default Outdoors Strap-On Orgy

It's the second day of the FemDom Retreat, and We, the Ladies, decided We want to enjoy both Our slaves and the exceptionally fine weather at the same time. When Mistresses Lilse von Hitte, Ava von Medisin, Devina and Me come out of the house, all dressed completely in latex and with Our big strap-on dildos ready for action, the slaves are waiting patiently in position, with their asses up, ready to be pounded. They are just meat for Our cocks, We just choose the ones We like and turn this whole thing into a real orgy: slaves being fucked up their asses, Mistresses enjoying it, and all this under the watchful eye of the "condom fairy", always ready to serve a Mistress when She needs condoms, gloves or lube. Let's see which slave will be able to better please his Mistress, which one is the biggest slut, and maybe he will get gang-banged by all of Us later.For more clips with these wonderful Ladies visit the House of Sinn store#1 clip in category "PEGGING"
Format : mp4
File Size : 487.27 MB
Duration : 00:15:15
Resolution : 1280x720
Tags: ezada sinn, lilse von hitte, ava von medisin, devina.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/05c920751f97c
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
rakom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2023, 04:22 AM   #6002
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Custom Shoe Closet

Goddess Alexia has a ton of shoes and needs to have more shelves built in her closet because there just isn't enough room for all of her shoes. She hires someone to transform her closet into a custom shoe closet, but she soon learns that he has more than building on his mind. After leaving the room for a moment, she returns to find him rubbing on his cock while sniffing her shoes, jerking off right there in her closet! She is less than pleased and humiliates him by making him get down on the ground and putting a chastity device on him. She then tells him that he is going to do her closet for free before making him worship her sexy heels.This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in Quicktime MOV format at 1280X720 resolution. CLICK HERE for the - WMV (HD/720p)version.
File Size : 279 MB
Duration : 00:07:08
Resolution : 1920x1080
Tags: female domination, shoe & boot worship, foot domination, femdom, foot humiliation.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/8b7425ec1ec0a
Old 09-23-2023, 07:18 AM   #6003
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Beat A Bitch

Goddess Brianna and Goddess Kylie are ready to beat their bitch! He is bound to a large, wooden Saint Andrew's cross and at the mercy of these two sadistic, superior Goddesses, each wielding heavy, leather floggers. Their bitch disappoints them, however. He isn't worthy of even being their pain slut, and the Goddesses demote him to being their heel cleaning whore. Goddess Kylie his pathetic pecker with the spike of her heel as Goddess Brianna pushes hers down his throat. It's his fault for getting in this predicament... he should have known better than to disappoint women like these! With his slut mouth on Goddess Brianna's sexy heels, the bitch spills his load almost immediately, without permission from either Goddess. His punishment is to clean his cum off the dirty dungeon floor with his tongue. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1080x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
File Size : 281.77 MB
Duration : 00:07:42
Tags: domination, foot fetish, shoe sex, shoe job, masturbation, foot worship, goddess brianna, goddess kylie, kylie rose.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/43022499795b3
Old 09-23-2023, 10:12 AM   #6004
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Toilet Slave Birthday Cake

19 Year-Old Mistress Leda Lotharia and Princess Jane Rogers have been training Leda's former boyfriend to be a completely broken, subservient sub-human slave, with no limits on what they will do to the pathetic wimp. Mistress Leda has decided to take him all the way to the proverbial bottom of the slave ladder, and turn him into a full toilet slave, requiring him to regularly ingest Her bodily waste. As a result of this recent and extreme decision, She has decided to announce it to the slave at the most cruel and sadistic of times - on his birthday! She has a cake waiting for him, but has decided that it's more appropriate for a toilet to eat from Her ass, even though he's not trained yet. Since She can hardly shove a cake up Her ass, She has decided that he can at least get a taste of what's to come. So she has filled a syringe with pink frosting. As the two young sadists enter the room, they approach the slave, who is helplessly chained down to an ottoman, on his back. He has a blinding hood on, to make sure that he gets a surprise for his birthday. Mistress. Leda looks red-hot in a black PVC cut-away dress and a black military hat while Princess Jane's perfect body fills out a Teddy, thigh straps and fishnet stockings. "We have a birthday cake baking for you in the oven, slave. But we wanted you to get a taste of the special frosting that We made, just for you!" Mistress Leda straddles the slave, Her gorgeous round ass in his face. She reaches around and jams in the syringe of pink frosting, while Princess Jane rushes over and assists, grabbing the syringe and firmly pushes the plunger, injecting the pink frosting deep inside Her kinky friend's asshole. When She's satisfied that the contents are inside Leda's bowels, She pulls the syringe out. He asks what kind of cake and what flavor frosting they made for him. But They tell the slave: "We knew you'd be curious, so We have a sample that We brought, just for you. Now open your mouth and stick out your tongue, slave" He does, excitedly expecting some new confection. But Princess Jane spreads Mistress Leda's generous ass cheeks and anus, causing some frosting to start oozing out of Her puckered anus. She lowers Her asshole to his tongue. At first, he is excited, recognizing the sweetness of the frosting. But once he swallows some, he tastes the "extra" ingredient causing the pink frosting to turn kind of orange. He starts gagging and retching at the taste, but they start laughing hysterically as Leda slams Her ass fully down onto the mouth and face of the slave, while Princess Jane tells him: "That's right slave, you're going to become a full toilet slave soon, so We might as well get you an 'appetizer' of the flavor you will have to grow to love. Get used to eating EVERYTHING out of Her dirty asshole. Now LICK IT ALL OUT, TOILET SLAVE! If you waste a single drop of your gourmet frosting, I'm gonna stomp on your fucking balls" She pushes his head in until the flow seems to dissipate, but as soon as Leda lifts Her frosting stained ass off of his mouth, She puts the syringe back into Leda's asscrack and injects more of the sugary treat into Her bowels: "Open your mouth, toilet slave, WIDE, and stick out your toilet paper tongue!" He does, as a flood of runny, dis-colored pink frosting comes flooding out of Her asshole and deposited on his tongue and down his throat. Princess Jane pushes the back of his head firmly into Leda's open ass, ensuring that his mouth stays sealed to the anus pumping the soiled frosting into his unenthusiastic mouth. "Swallow it and thank Her for being kind enough to make something so special for You!" After he has swallowed several mouthfuls, Princess Jane spreads Leda's ass open, and, spotting some more frosting. Grasps Her ass cheeks wide open, screaming at him: "Isn't it delicious, toilet? Get your fucking tongue up inside Her colon and SUCK it ALL OUT. Just keep SUCKING and SUCKiNG and SUCKING, asshole slut. Suck the asshole, suck it!. Tell me you want a s**t-cake next year! SAY YOU WANT A S**TCAKE" Finally, they seem done and are talking to the slave, telling him it's almost time for his birthday spankings, which he is dreading. But first, they have him sing happy birthday to himself. He starts singing, but Leda has one last treat for him. She suddenly gets up and puts Her round ass back into his face and farts directly into his nose. She sits back down onto his face to make him to smell it as he cries in disgust. They then have him hold his legs up and spank him over and over, thanking them each time. But they can't remember how old the slave is to give him the right number of spankings. "Let's just assume he's 100!" And they start flailing away as the slave screams in horror and pain the clip fades out.
File Size : 365.2 MB
Duration : 00:08:59
Tags: toilet slave, toilet slave training, asshole treat, pink frosting, frosting enema, ass eating, ass licking, dirty frosting, ass humiliation, anal face-fucking, asshole sucking, asshole fetish, rectal sucking, ass cleaning, human toilet.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/92c619c1113a8
Old 09-23-2023, 01:09 PM   #6005
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Your Name Is Yoga Mat III

Teen-Queen Violet Viper has been training Her pain slave over the last few weeks and now She wants to take him through some of the other basic slave skills that he will need to learn in order to properly serve and please his female owner; in this case, via breath control and smothering. Violet strolls into the dungeon wearing just a pair of tight white booty shorts and a bra, with the slave already bound spread eagle on the floor, a pair of spreader bars holding his arms and legs wide apart, a collar and leash on his neck. She tells the slave what today's training entails: "Do you think you can hold your breath a long time slave? Long enough to service and worship my perfect ass and juicy pussy? You'd better be, because we're about to find out. Start off by planting a slow, loving kiss on each ass cheek to display the proper reverence for My royal ass. Now smell it...does it smell good?" She straddles his head, Her round ass descending onto his hapless face. He starts showering Her ass with kisses, one after the other, thanking Her each time. She seems to enjoy this and has him continue for a while, planting more and more passionate kisses on Her bubble butt. Then She announces that his breath control training will commence and begins with a short smother session of 10 seconds, which he passes without a hitch. Then She decides to amp things up a bit. She lifts up Her long arm, revealing Her deep armpits soaked in sweat. She pushes Her armpit into the face of the slave: "My armpits are soaked with sweat and smelling pretty ripe after my long workout, slave. Smell them" He inhales deeply, his nose wrinkling at the stong scent. But She mashes Her armpit down hard onto his face and mouth, sealing it against his airways and telling him: "Kiss it, lick it, do you smell it slave? Is it a strong smell? It IS! Lick it clean! - you're nothing but human deodorant to me. Just a trash can for my bodily waste!" He eagerly french-kisses Her armpit, slurping away as She counts down 15 seconds under Her steamy armpit. She makes sure that he licks every inch before giving it the sniff test and then lifting up the other one for him to lick clean also, which he does in short order. "We're going to move up to 20 seconds under my royal ass. I want you to beg me to smother you, slave." "Please Goddess, honor me with Your royal ass!" Which of course She does, mashing Her sweet ass down hard onto his hapless face. It disappears inside the cheeks of Her booty short-covered ass, his nose and mouth hopelessly sealed against Her moist and fragrant crotch. She wiggles it back and forth as he maintains his composure, but he starts to struggle a little as She gets to 20 seconds. She hikes up Her hot booty shorts in Her crotch, giving Herself a deep camel-toe, and then slams Her crotch onto the slave's face, starting a countdown to 30 seconds. As he struggles for breath around 20 seconds or so, She starts laughing and grinding even harder: "I love the feeling of you struggling for breath under my asshole, it makes me so wet!" Finally, She peels Her shapely ass off of him and as he struggles to get his wind back, drops Her shorts-covered pussy down onto his mouth and starts off a count to 40 seconds, wiggling back and forth while he strains and squirms. When She lets him have oxygen finally his breathing comes in gasps as he struggles to get his wind back before She starts the next round. She finally announces he will go to a full minute, which causes him to whine audibly but She just flogs him a few times to shut him up. She then plops down onto his face, sealing his airways and erasing his protests. As he struggles through the count, She holds his head down between Her legs, ensuring that his mouth and nose are sealed tightly against Her moist crotch, with no chance of breathing. As he chokes and gags back to life after the count, She announces that today's session is through but tomorrow the time will double. She walks out of the dungeon, leaving the slave to contemplate tomorrow. Check Out The Other Titles In The Series: Your Name Is Yoga Mat (HD 4K MP4) Your Name Is Yoga Mat II (HD 4K MP4) Your Name Is Double Yoga Mat (HD 4K MP4) Your Name Is Double Yoga Mat II (HD 4K MP4)
File Size : 420.63 MB
Duration : 00:14:14
Tags: sweaty armpit licking, ass smothering, ass smother, booty shorts, ass smelling, ass grinding, facesitting, armpit sucking, breath play, breath control, ass worship, ass kissing, ass humiliation.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/f8d3d526ed962
Old 09-23-2023, 04:02 PM   #6006
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Seeking Footboy

Mistress Jinx is living up the single life and continues her expedition to find the perfect new footboy. She's using online ads to meet new guys, but she hasn't found the perfect one for her specific needs just yet. Today's candidate arrives and kneels before Mistress Jinx immediately. Good start. Jinx puts a collar around his neck to teach him what it means to be owned and then has him give her a foot bath. Jinx has him bring her a snack and is kind enough to allow him to eat as well. She instructs him to strip completely naked, lie on the floor and worship her cute little feet. Jinx is satisfied with his performance so she will allow him to jerk off while licking and sucking her perfect Latina toes and soles. Mistress Jinx begins to get bored with the amount of time he takes to cum and once he drops his load she dismisses him without any promise of future play. This Clip Was Shot in High Definition and is Available for Download in WMV 1280x720 (HD/720p) Format Click Here if You Prefer the MP4 (HD/720p) Version
File Size : 607.77 MB
Duration : 00:17:33
Tags: mistress jinx, feetondemand, feet, foot goddess, goddess, barefeet, sexy feet, small feet, latina, boriqua, domestic, petite feet, milf, foot licking, toe sucking.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/1a2153e6c7ae9
Old 09-23-2023, 06:57 PM   #6007
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Heavy Facesitting And Smothering

I am using My personal slave, which is in chastity, tied up and positioned in the face-sitting box, for My satisfaction, sitting on his face, smothering him with My big voluptuous bottom, rubbing Myself against and crushing his nose, while playing with his nipples. This is a re-post of one of My first clips, remastered for those of My fans that haven't seen it yet.
File Size : 225.53 MB
Duration : 00:11:50
Resolution : 1280x720
Tags: ezada.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/e20fa82e82778
Old 09-23-2023, 09:52 PM   #6008
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Anal Impalement

File Size : 498.59 MB
Duration : 00:14:10
Tags: brutal femdom, extreme, a bad boy,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/74b4be6dd3a51
Old 09-24-2023, 12:47 AM   #6009
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Foot Worship Pack - Cruel Foot Tease

File Size : 2006.63 MB
Duration : 00:33:19
Tags: brutal femdom, crazy femdom, femdom,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/ec76a7c394dae
Old 09-24-2023, 03:42 AM   #6010
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Assassin Smother

File Size : 284.11 MB
Duration : 00:16:04
Tags: femdom, free femdom, brutal femdom,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/24538f8411ad6
Old 09-24-2023, 06:37 AM   #6011
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Cucky Cum Fart Cleaner Eat It All

The Infamous Mistress Aleesha has taken on a brand new cleaning slave and has him strapped down in Her dungeon for one of his first trainings. She saunters in and announces to the slave that She just got back from a hot date with a new fuckbuddy and anyone knows that Mistress Aleesha is a big anal enthusiast; that is, She really enjoys anal sex, but even more so humiliating slaves with Her IBS-based farts, sharts and cum farts (not necessarily in that order). She climbs ontop of the table and straddles the hooded slave's face, telling him that being a clean up slave involves more than vacuuming the carpets: "There's tons of cum up my ass - you know what you're gonna do with that ass?" "No Mistress" "Let's get this straight, your pathetic cock doesn't EVER touch my pussy or asshole because you're My slave. So you get somebody else's cum from their cock in your fucking mouth. You know what I've been doing lately? I've been farting so much-I might have forgotten to mention that I have IBS?" She starts fingering Her asshole a little, which is dripping with a thick, whitish colored liquid. She orders the slave: "You're so lucky slave, this has been marinating in there for a few hours, so it will be nice and tart. Get ready for it slave, open your mouth and take my cum fart. Here it comes!" She blasts out a wet, nasty fart but has so much cum in Her ass that is becomes a frothy mess that bubbles out of Her ass like a bubble machine. Of course those bubbles are thick and heavy, laden with cum and drip straight into the mouth of the retching and gagging slave, who is to eat the disgusting payload from his owner's lower intestine and lover's cock. "EAT IT! SUCK OUT EVERY DROP, SLAVE! EVERY FUCKING MOLECULE!" She starts whipping the slave's cock and balls, which seems to motivate him even more, as he pushes his head further into Her big ass and his tongue deeper inside Her jizz-soaked anus. "Tongue fuck my asshole slave, and I want to hear you swallowing and thanking me for this privilege. But first..." She blasts another wet, foul smelling fart directly into the face of the slave, sitting down onto his face and smothering him with Her ass. She screeches at him to get busy smelling it and that he doesn't need any other air but Her anal emissions. She rises up after some more worship and blasts him with another fart, and another fart. Then a smother, tongue fuck, etc. Rinse and repeat. The slave is so horrified by the mess of sticky and disgustingly stinky yellow-ish cum, steeped in Her "marinade", but can't escape Mistress Aleesha's whip on his balls, so he submits and gratefully swallows the mess, thanking Her for the privilege. She blasts another long, wet fart directly into his mouth, some more cum seemingly splattering out onto his outstretched tongue. She sits down immediately to trap the smells inside so the slave may savor every last bit of Her flatulence. She finally ends things with a last gasp, another smaller bubbly cum fart that must have been lodged high up in Her upper colon, finally comes out into the open mouth of the slave who sucks it all up like a hand-dipped vanilla milkshake and thanks his owner for the privilege. She finally leaves the slave to stew in the marinade a while longer before being taken further into ass degradation by his laughing Mistress.
File Size : 376 MB
Duration : 00:10:20
Tags: cum farts, fart smelling, fart smothering, cum fart eating, mouth farting, cum eating, anal creampie, tongue fucking, anal tongue fucking, male cum swallowers, facesitting, ass smothering, ass eating, ass sucking, cuckold creampie.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/37a41c80426e0
Old 09-24-2023, 09:32 AM   #6012
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Rose Earns Promotion

Goddess Rose is about to head out for her lunch break at work, but realizes she needs to change her pantyhose first. She shimmies out of her sexy sheer nude nylons, tosses them into the trash bin, then puts on a fresh pair of pantyhose. While she's away, her boss checks in to get some reports but notices her discarded worn pantyhose in the trash can. When she returns from her break, she is shocked to find her boss sniffing her dirty pantyhose and jerking his cock in her office. Instead of getting angry, she uses the situation to her advantage. After giving him a steamy foot job, foot milking him until he cums on her pantyhose clad feet, she has certainly earned a promotion!This clip was filmed in High Definition and is available for download in WMV format at 1280X720 resolution.
File Size : 104.63 MB
Duration : 00:10:03
Resolution : 960x540
Tags: rose red.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/d6359183af85d
Old 09-24-2023, 12:27 PM   #6013
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Miss Melisande Sin - Job Interview

File Size : 469.5 MB
Duration : 00:10:38
Tags: crazy femdom, hard, free femdom,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/921582bb01b5c
Old 09-24-2023, 03:22 PM   #6014
rakom
Godfather forum

Default The Ritual Of Offering Me A Gift

There is a ritual for offering Me gifts, especially boots and other footwear. I can afford to buy as many pairs of boots as I want, I don't need them, but what can make them special is that it's a gift from you. In this case, the boots I am wearing right now, for the very first time, are a gift from My pink poodle. But in order for Me to enjoy a gift it must be offered from the heart, and in order to prove that you really want Me to have your gift and find pleasure in it, you have to worship it even before I wear it. And pink poodle here will demonstrate how to properly worship a gift on the example of these sandal boots, according to . Only after that will these boots be really ready to be worn by Me; manner in which you offer and ritualistically worship the gift matters more than the object itself.
File Size : 363.97 MB
Duration : 00:07:34
Tags: ezada, sinn.

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/b4bdf247a1d13
Old 09-24-2023, 06:17 PM   #6015
rakom
Godfather forum

Default Supernatural Smother