Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Sex Freaks

Sex Freaks Pinheads, Midgets, Dwarves, Siamese twins, Bearded ladies, Extremely skinny or fat or muscular.

Old 04-24-2020, 11:12 AM   #556
elleypascal
Crazy

elleypascal is on a distinguished road
Default Barbie Crystal: 40H Club Member Barbie Crystal

Barbie Crystal: 40H Club Member Barbie Crystal

Info:
Name : Barbie Crystal: 40H Club Member
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 439 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 15 min 36 s

"My biggest assets are my tits, naturally!" said Barbie Crystal, who took a hot load over her really big hooters after Tyler Steel boned her in the pussy and butthole. What is the sound of 40H-cup boobs clapping? You'll hear it in this scene. "At home I don't wear a bra. I always wear one when I go out. I buy wired bras made for my size. I have to be fitted every few months and I always shop at Lane Bryant. I always dress to show off my breasts. I love the looks I get. It makes me feel powerful and desirable." Barbie was a referral from SCORE Girl and Newcomer of the Year contest winner Korina Kova. One of Barbie's biggest fantasies is to have a threesome. She didn't say if it's a threesome with two guys, a guy and a girl, or two girls. Maybe she meant all three. She's a very kinky girl. "I love BDSM, particularly the pain and bondage part of it."
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Ebony, Masturbation, Solo, XLGirls

DOWNLOAD
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
elleypascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 06:27 AM   #557
elleypascal
Crazy

Default Magnificent Monique L'Amour Monique L'Amour

Magnificent Monique L'Amour Monique L'Amour

Info:
Name : Magnificent Monique L'Amour
File Size : 132 MiB
Resolution : 480 x 640
Runtime : 9 min 23 s

XLGirl's tribute to the greatness of Monique L'Amour continues with the video "Magnificent Monique L'Amour." Born in Hawaii, Monique says that she is a "huge fan of toys. All shapes, all sizes and vibrating speeds. I like the fancy ones and the ones that look like dicks. I started watching my own movies when I feel horny and there's no boyfriend to satisfy me. So I'll pop in a movie, pick out a nice dildo to stick in me, lube myself up and have fun. I make sure to cum three or four times while I watch myself having sex. Do any other Voluptuous or XLGirls ever mention that they do this?" We'll be sure to ask them, Monique.
Genre : BBW, Big Tits, Brunette, Solo

DOWNLOAD
Old 04-25-2020, 11:15 AM   #558
elleypascal
Crazy

Default Billie Austin's Getting Busy Billie Austin

Billie Austin's Getting Busy Billie Austin

Info:
Name : Billie Austin's Getting Busy
File Size : 568 MiB
Runtime : 20 min 19 s

"I have a confession," Billie Austin says as this scene opens. "I have my eye on the neighbor man." There's nothing wrong with this at all. Beautiful, full figured women have naughty needs, and if Billie's neighbor is anything like us, he's had his eye on this H-cup hottie for quite some time. "When I see a hot man my panties get wet and I can't control myself," Billie adds. Like we suspected, Billie's neighbor enjoys the view, too. They say the grass isn't always greener, but if the grass is Billie Austin's, you'd better get your ass over there. Which is what her neighbor, our friend JMac, does. Bilie catches him peeping through the window, and being the horny gal that she is, she invites him in. JMac doesn't waste any time going to work on Billie's lovely lady lumps. In two shakes, he's groping her and pulling her titties out of her top and bra. "Oh yeah, take those titties," Billie moans. JMac takes several mouthfuls and handfuls of titties and he gives her a mouthful and cunt-ful of cock in return. He fucks her cowgirl, front, back, side-to-side and even fills her with a pile-driver before dropping a load of spunk on her face and tits. "Thanks for stopping by!" Billie says, rubbing his juice into her tits.
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX

DOWNLOAD
Old 04-26-2020, 06:31 AM   #559
elleypascal
Crazy

Default Cornfed Redhead Destiny Rose

Cornfed Redhead Destiny Rose

Info:
Name : Cornfed Redhead
File Size : 486 MiB
Runtime : 17 min 22 s

Destiny Rose is an exotic dancer and model in Ohio. She likes playing with toys and she likes heavy guys. Destiny admitted she's a chubby chaser. "I guess you could say that I like to tease men," Destiny said. "I'm a big flirt." "This one time, I was at a gas station and I had just gotten out of my car when the gas station attendant came out and pointed to a Slippery When Wet sign and told me to be careful. Well, I thought he was hot so I told him that I was slippery when wet. He laughed and told me to be careful anyways because I might slip. And I told him that I might just slip on purpose so he could catch me. "Well, I pumped my gas and then I went inside with my number written on a piece of paper and I told him that I'd found it on the ground outside and that I thought he might want to have it. He laughed so hard, but he called me!"
Genre : Asian, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Masturbation, Redhead, Solo, Toy, XLGirls

DOWNLOAD
Old 04-26-2020, 11:20 AM   #560
elleypascal
Crazy

Default The Gift Marilyn Mayson

The Gift Marilyn Mayson

Info:
Name : The Gift
File Size : 664 MiB
Runtime : 23 min 48 s

What is "The Gift?" Is it the lingerie that Marilyn Mayson has stashed in her handbag to surprise her bed buddy? In our opinion, "The Gift is Marilyn herself. She gets out of her clothes and changes into her new purple maid lingerie, leaving her eyeglasses on. (A nice touch. Marilyn makes eyeglasses look sexy.) Her bud goes bonkers when he sees her, and he doesn't give her much of a chance to parade around and tease him in her new finery. In a few seconds, he's buried between her legs, licking her pink pussy and clit, then fingering her. Marilyn reaches out to play with his horn, sucking it, stroking it, squeezing it. She lies back on the bed, head towards him so he can reverse titty-fuck her, his balls in her mouth as his cock locomotives between her marvelous mountains. Marilyn wants his dick inside her. Who could resist? And if a man could resist, Marilyn wouldn't be in the same bedroom with him. He eagerly mounts her and begins to pump her gorgeous body as the waves of pleasure begin. She will get everything he has to give and a big load of man-sauce for dessert!
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Lactating, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX

DOWNLOAD
Old 04-27-2020, 06:37 AM   #561
elleypascal
Crazy

Default New Discovery! Nila Mason

New Discovery! Nila Mason

Info:
Name : New Discovery!
File Size : 625 MiB
Runtime : 22 min 16 s

Nila Mason isn't fluent in English but her traffic-stopping looks and huge boobs (M-cups) speak louder than mere words. That's never stopped XL Girls from finding and photographing the most-amazing busty wonders around the world. A translator helped our photo team bridge the language barrier. Nila (pronounced Nee-la) said that the funniest comment a guy's ever said to her--so far--was "Your parents did a good job." "A lot of men will compliment me about my eyes. That is nice even when I can see they are not looking into my eyes....you know where they are looking. I take no offense if they are charming about it. Men will be men!" "A guy needs to be romantic, considerate and persistent to get to know me. He should be a sexy guy and if he can make me laugh, I will like him even more. I won't have sex on the first date. I need time to get to know a man first." In a Bonus video, Nila tries on tight tops and, man, can she fill 'em out. Another great new discovery from all-stacked, all-plump XL Girls.
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation

DOWNLOAD
Old 04-27-2020, 11:27 AM   #562
elleypascal
Crazy

Default Curve Buster Peyton Thomas

Curve Buster Peyton Thomas

Info:
Name : Curve Buster
File Size : 401 MiB
Runtime : 14 min 18 s

Hitting the books never looked more appealing than when Peyton Thomas is studying. She's wearing her schoolgirl uniform, and just like anything else this N-cupper wears, it has no chance of containing her mountain of breasts. Peyton is the rare girl who owns the enviable combination of boobs, brains and beauty. She can get a man off with an epic tit-tug while reciting the elements on the periodic table. Now, we probably wouldn't be able to recite them back to her, but we'd definitely become chemistry junkies. Of course, all work and no play makes Peyton a dull girl. So she takes a little study break, pushing her books aside and pulling her boobs out of her overmatched blouse and bra. Peyton slowly explores her body, kissing and sucking on her nipples before taking her panties off. This is going to be an extended study break. "That feels so good," she whispers. "Is this what you wanted?" Indeed, it is.
Genre : BBW, Brunette, Cosplay, School Girl, Solo, Tit-Sucking

DOWNLOAD
Old 04-28-2020, 06:42 AM   #563
elleypascal
Crazy

Default To Be Arianna's Man Arianna Sinn

To Be Arianna's Man Arianna Sinn

Info:
Name : To Be Arianna's Man
File Size : 382 MiB
Runtime : 20 min 59 s

Arianna Sinn is looking sweet and girlish in her black and white lace top and stockings, but when she lifts her dress, we see that she's not wearing panties. The camera is looking right up at her, her breasts providing a ledge that nearly blocks the view of her pretty face, and Arianna seems to be enjoying the intimacy of the moment. "I can't wait to make you happy, baby," she says before sucking a finger like it's a cock. A hand appears and kneads her tits through her dress, then plays with her pussy and with her naked tits. And before long, Mr. Happy is fingering her pussy. We're off to a good start with Arianna sloppily sucking while looking into the camera. She wraps her naturals around his fuck stick, then gets fucked hard into a corner of a couch. Tits jiggling wildly, Arianna moans, 'Yes, baby!' In the final moments, she tit-fucks the cum out of his cock, and Arianna looks like she's satisfied but wants more.
Genre : BBW, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Tit-Fucking, XXX

DOWNLOAD
Old 04-28-2020, 11:30 AM   #564
elleypascal
Crazy

Default Anorei Collins Sprays Her Milk Anorei Collins

Anorei Collins Sprays Her Milk Anorei Collins

Info:
Name : Anorei Collins Sprays Her Milk
File Size : 847 MiB
Runtime : 30 min 20 s

Anorei (pronounced Ah-Nor-Ray), wearing a tight, pink strapless dress, chats about her life growing up with massive titties, why she first got into modeling and how guys react to her when they first see her. Anorei has massive 38P-cup breasts and squeezes them to squirt out her creamy mammary milk. She aims her nipples at a mirror, the better to see the nourishment spray out. Anorei undresses to total nudity and, lying on the bed, she fingers her luscious, pink pussy until she gets her cookies off. Anorei's fantasy is "about being taken advantage of by another girl, usually a very tall, smaller-breasted girl, and having her spank me and treat me like her slut."
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Lactating, Masturbation, Redhead, Solo, XLGirls

DOWNLOAD
Old 04-29-2020, 06:46 AM   #565
elleypascal
Crazy

Default Scarlett's Job Interview Scarlett Rouge

Scarlett's Job Interview Scarlett Rouge

Info:
Name : Scarlett's Job Interview
File Size : 635 MiB
Runtime : 22 min 40 s

Scarlett Rouge is the kind of job applicant every company needs. Her interviewer wants to know what kind of qualifications she has. Well, the answer is obvious. A beautiful face. 38E boobs. A sexy bod. He soon learns that Scarlett's not really looking for a job. What she wants to go for is a hot ride on his office desk behind closed doors. They get into enough positions to fill out a sex manual. Tit-fucking and blow-jobs are only the beginning before the hard pounding. It's clear why so many dudes would love to get into Scarlett's bra and panties! "I like to drool and spit all over a guy's balls and then rub and play with them," Scarlett said. "Squeeze gently while I suck it. And you have to suck the balls. A lot of girls don't like to do that, but I think it's important to suck on them. You have to incorporate a little bit of everything when you are down there so that you can make a guy feel good. I like it when a guy cums in my mouth. It's, like, what I am working for when I am sucking and stroking it. I want that cum in my mouth and I always get it! I swallow. I like to swallow cum. I think it tastes good. Most guys want to cum on me. I like it, actually." There aren't enough girls like Scarlett in the world.
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Office, XXX

DOWNLOAD
Old 04-29-2020, 11:35 AM   #566
elleypascal
Crazy

Default Busty Cock Worshipper Sabryna Stone

Busty Cock Worshipper Sabryna Stone

Info:
Name : Busty Cock Worshipper
File Size : 132 MiB
Resolution : 480 x 640
Runtime : 21 min 56 s

Sabryna is what all women should be and are not, unfortunately for the male of the species. The scene opens with Sabryna on her hands and knees, looking into the camera. The first words out of her mouth are, "I'm here to fulfill your every fantasy." Sabryna quickly does as she's told and sheds her dress to show off her bountiful cleavage spilling out of a pink bra. She kneels down in front of her man and starts jacking his cock before her melons come out of the bra and form a love cocoon for his turgid tool. Sabryna pumps her boobs up and down on his rod pausing only to lick and suck her own nipples. Next, she spins around and shows us her meaty ass, rubbing it along the shaft of her man's cock. Finally, she slides his cock into her waiting pussy. Her man grabs her ass with both hands. Sabryna lifts herself off his cock and goes to the bed and right into a doggie style position. Our man climbs up behind and slides all the way in with one thrust before pounding that pussy hard. All Sabryna can do is grab the bedspread and hang on, screaming the whole time about how much she wants him to fuck her. Sabryna is a howler. Almost from the minute her man slides his meat into her waiting pussy, she is moaning loudly and screaming. When her stick-man grabs on to the back of the pink lace-up corset she's still wearing and starts banging her hard, Sabryna sounds like she's in heaven. Sabryna climbs off and offers her big boobs for him to spunk on. Sabryna does the right thing and massages the copious amount of cum into her knockers. What a good girl to have around the house! Running Time: 21:59
Genre : BBW, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Doggy Style, XXX

DOWNLOAD
Old 04-30-2020, 06:49 AM   #567
elleypascal
Crazy

Default Top Heavy Tourist Kamryn Monroe

Top-Heavy Tourist Kamryn Monroe

Info:
Name : Top-Heavy Tourist
File Size : 188 MiB
Runtime : 6 min 42 s

"Beautiful, hot and fun," responded Kamryn Monroe when we asked her to tell us three words that describe the city of Miami. If we didn't know any better, we would have thought she was describing herself. But we do know better because despite her looks, Kamryn, a Boston native, is a very modest gal and she couldn't be more excited to be soaking up the Miami sun for the first time. While Kamryn is taking in the views on Miami's lush beaches and contemporary architecture, we're sneaking peeks at her perfect tits. Not that she minds at all. We think this is a win-win for everyone.
Genre : BBW, Brunette

DOWNLOAD
Old 04-30-2020, 11:37 AM   #568
elleypascal
Crazy

Default Blow Job Class Ivy Dreams

Blow Job Class Ivy Dreams

Info:
Name : Blow Job Class
File Size : 499 MiB
Runtime : 17 min 51 s

Ivy, Libra, Madi Jane and Peaches attend Miss Shugar's "Blow Job Class" at Big Girl Sex School, where they will learn how to use their mouths, lips, tongue and throats to service man's gift to women: The Cock. Cock and scrotum worship is the goal and no one graduates until the girls suck perfectly. As class begins, the girls await with eager throats. They chatter excitedly. Ashley, one of Miss Shugar's hung studs at this campus of cleavage, is the "learning tool" for this course. The girls are expected to use their giant jugs as well as lots of spit. Ivy is first after Miss Shugar starts the class. Then Madi, Peaches and Libra proceed, carefully learning how to suck Ashley's big dick. All four girls take part draining Ashley's nut-sack. They are now certified cocksuckers.
Genre : BBW, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, Group Sex, XXX

DOWNLOAD
Old 05-01-2020, 06:54 AM   #569
elleypascal
Crazy

Default Breast With A Side of Buns Klaudia Kelly

Breast With A Side of Buns Klaudia Kelly

Info:
Name : Breast With A Side of Buns
File Size : 333 MiB
Runtime : 11 min 53 s

Ivory skin like the color of milk. Blonde and blue eyed. A body built for whammin-bammin' sex. What's not to love about Klaudia Kelly. Some call Klaudia a PAWG, internet shorthand slang for "phat-assed white girl." That acronym doesn't have much of a sexy ring to it so it's rarely used here at XL Girls. SCORELAND ginger Felicia Clover has used the word "whooty," which means "white girl with a big booty." Klaudia's video opens with her twerking in your face as her big buns shake and quiver. She turns around and gets her clothes and panties off, drops her bra under her big tits and faps her sticky pussy. You can hear the squish-squish of her fingers hitting the right spots of her pink hole and rubbing her engorged clit. Klaudia's doll-like voice adds an extra sweetener to the sight of her baking her cookies. What goes through her mind when she's pleasuring herself? A fantasy? A hung stud she's being fucked by? A hot dream she's had? The thought of turning on the guys watching her reach cumsville?
Genre : BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Solo, XLGirls

DOWNLOAD
Old 05-01-2020, 11:43 AM   #570
elleypascal
Crazy

Default Deep Throat Practice Nikky Wilder

Deep Throat Practice Nikky Wilder

Info:
Name : Deep Throat Practice
File Size : 224 MiB
Runtime : 11 min 55 s

"Most people tell me I'm pretty innocent-looking," pretty blonde Nikky Wilder says in this XLGirls.com Bonus video, rubbing her 38DDD-cup dumplings. To prove otherwise, Nikky plans to demonstrate her throating talents using five cock-toys of different sizes. The oral instruments are lined up according to size. Nikky opens wide for the first one, a "short, chubby" one. As she slides it in and out between her lips, making direct eye contact, she leaves her lipstick stains on it. This first one alone is conclusive proof that she gives a quality suck-off. Now for the second one. This one is longer and a little thicker. Nikky takes her phat tits out of her blouse and, holding her tits together, sticks the rubber schlong inside her cleavage. Then she bends her head down to suck and lick it. Click play and see the blow-by-blows as Nikky goes on down the line to the last one, a double-headed monster dong. What you're seeing here is practice for the real deal! Stay tuned for that!
Genre : BBW, Blonde, Solo

DOWNLOAD

Tags
bbw, big ass, big tits, plump, xlgirls