Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Female Domination (Femdom)

Female Domination (Femdom) Only Female Domination videos - Femdom, Strapon, Whipping, Canning. Femdom chillout

Old 02-06-2020, 04:10 AM   #526
BestaDay32
Crazy

BestaDay32 is on a distinguished road
Default Getting a "Kick" out of My Shoe Game!

Getting a "Kick" out of My Shoe Game!

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 220 MiB Time: 8 min 12 s

Ballbusting, Female Domination, Shoe & Boot Worship, Shoe Fetish
"Today I have a new game for you, slave," I announce as he stands nakedbefore me. I`ve lined up a row of my shoes and I begin by having him placethe first pair on my bare feet and that`s when the game gets fun for meand painful for him! "With each pair of shoes I will give you threekicks," I say and make good on my word by delivering three swift kicks tohis balls. He goes down the row of shoes, placing each pair on my prettyfeet only to have his balls kicked in with them immediately after. By thetime he gets to my pink high heels he`s so sore that my kicks send himcrashing to the floor while screaming in pain! You can tell by my hugesmile that I`m loving this game. Oh, and did I mention it`s your turnnext?

DOWNLOAD
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 04:18 AM   #527
BestaDay32
Crazy

Default Having My Feet and Asshole Worshiped!

Having My Feet and Asshole Worshiped!

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 209 MiB Time: 7 min 46 s

Ass Worship, Female Domination, Shoe & Boot Worship, Asshole Fetish
After being on my feet all day long in these high heels, my feet areaching and all I want to do is just sit down and relax. With a naked slaveleashed by my side on the floor, I have him worship my feet by kissing myshoes all over before hiking up to skirt to have him lick and sniff myasshole as well. Having him begin back down at my feet, I make him lickhis way up my toned leg all the way to my perfect ass and once there havehim kiss my bottom all over. "That`s right, work with your tongue," I sayas he mouths my ass everywhere before returning to my shoes, sucking myheel before tongue-fucking my asshole again!

DOWNLOAD
Old 02-08-2020, 04:22 AM   #528
BestaDay32
Crazy

Default His first Ruined Orgasm!

His first Ruined Orgasm!

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 189 MiB Time: 7 min 3 s

Female Domination, Handjobs, Ruined Orgasms
After a day of relentless abuse I decide my slave`s been punished enoughand offer him a few moments of relief by dropping to my knees and gentlycaressing his cock and balls with my hand. As he stands naked before mewith his hands behind his back I play with his dick and given howbeautiful I look in my skimpy latex outfit it doesn`t take long for him toget rock hard. He wants to cum so badly but I`ll be the one deciding if hegets to and when. With my tits practically spilling out of my sexy latextop I continue stroking his big dick. His balls are aching to cum but hewon`t be blowing his load unless I allow him to. "Cum!" I finally commandas I stand by his side and jerk him off but the moment he begins to orgasmI ruin it by refusing to touch him and not allowing him to even touchhimself. Instead he stands there like a loser with his hands behind hisback dribbling cum all over the floor as I watch and remind him that thisruined orgasm was all his fault for having smoked in my house earlierwithout my consent!

DOWNLOAD
Old 02-09-2020, 04:27 AM   #529
BestaDay32
Crazy

Default Humiliating Anne by Treating Her like a Baby!

Humiliating Anne by Treating Her like a Baby!

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 197 MiB Time: 11 min 57 s

Female Domination, Diaper Discipline, Diaper Fetish, Lesbian Domination, Age Regration, Adult Diaper
When I catch my young friend Anne smoking in my room, I freak out and yellat her while she cowers in fear. I drag her into the living room to punishher and make her change into a diaper. "I'm going to humiliate you!" Ibark. "You need to pee in this fucking diaper," I continue, but it'sapparent by her giggling that she's not taking me seriously. She quicklylearns that I mean business as I have her squat down and piss herself."You dirty bitch!" I say in disgust before having her lay down on thesofa. I clean her pussy like she's a little baby, then shove a pacifier inher mouth so she looks the part. I treat her like an infant, slapping anew diaper on her and having her suck my tit as if she were breastfeeding. Maybe she'll think twice before smoking in my room like a child!

DOWNLOAD
Old 02-10-2020, 04:31 AM   #530
BestaDay32
Crazy

Default I`ve Poisoned You, so Cum One Last Time before Dying!

I`ve Poisoned You, so Cum One Last Time before Dying!

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 194 MiB Time: 7 min 13 s

Femdom Pov, Masturbation Instruction, Brat Girls, Executrix
Using your love of chocolate, I feed you a candy bar and you devour itwhile staring at my gorgeous body in this sheer black outfit. You`re sodistracted by my beauty that you don`t even realize I`ve poisoned thechocolate, loser. Now you`re going to die, but I`ll take pity on you andlet you cum one final time. As I kneel in bed, I tease you with my curvesas the toxin surges through your body. You don`t have much time left, sotake out that cock and jerk off to me as I rub myself all over. The lastthing you`ll see before leaving this world is my hot pussy, and I show itto you by pulling my panties aside so I can play with it. I lift my shirtup to give you a spectacular view of my awesome tits as you strokeyourself. After counting down from ten, I have you cum one last timebefore you die a painful death. Nobody`s even going to miss you becauseyou`re such a loser. Make sure your last orgasm is a good one! Ten...nine... eight...

DOWNLOAD
Old 02-11-2020, 04:39 AM   #531
BestaDay32
Crazy

Default Introducing My Friend to Having Her Feet Worshiped!

Introducing My Friend to Having Her Feet Worshiped!

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 220 MiB Time: 8 min 11 s

Female Domination, Foot Domination, Foot Humiliation, Foot Worship, Humiliation
Sitting with my beautiful friend Kate by my side, I ask the new dominatrixif she`s ever had her feet worshiped. When she confesses that she hasn`texperienced this yet, I waste no time summoning a slave to our side and heobediently comes crawling naked on all fours. I explain to the slave thatsince it`s Kate`s first time he must be very gentle and instruct him tocarefully remove her high heels. With her bare feet up on the coffeetable, I have the slave sniff her feet while she sits and watches infascination. As Kate observes the process I instruct the slave to slowlybegin licking her toes, one after another, and then command him to suckthem as well. I join in the fun by adding my dirty bare feet to theequation and having him worship them with his mouth, too. "Fuckingdisgusting slave!" I shout as he continues mouthing our feet all overwhile we watch. We instruct him to bark like a dog and laugh hystericallyat his canine impression, loving it so much we have him do it again forour amusement. With one of my feet next to Kate`s, we have him suck bothof them at the exact same time. It`s Kate`s first time having her feetworshiped and she loves every minute of it!

DOWNLOAD
Old 02-12-2020, 04:44 AM   #532
BestaDay32
Crazy

Default Jerk to My Sexy Leather Outfit!

Jerk to My Sexy Leather Outfit!

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 181 MiB Time: 8 min 44 s

Boot Worship, Female Domination, Goddess Worship, Shoe & Boot Worship, Leather, Leather Boots, Leather Worship
"So, slave, do you like my leather outfit?" I ask as I tower over him in my back yard. On his hands and knees beneath me, he begins to sniff my leather pants while you watch and jerk-off. Yes, I want you to take out that cock of yours and stroke it while you fantasize that you're the one smelling my leather-clad ass. Imagine it's you who's worshiping my leather by licking it all over as you continue to jack your hard shaft. Watching this slave licking my black leather drives you wild, doesn't it? I give him some extra lubrication by spitting in his mouth before having him clean my leather boots with his tongue. "Up and down!" I instruct as he uses his mouth to polish my boots. As he sucks both of my heels, I want you to continue jerking-off until you cum while envisioning the smell and taste of my leather!

DOWNLOAD
Old 02-13-2020, 04:50 AM   #533
BestaDay32
Crazy

Default Jerk to Our Sweaty Feet Featuring Mistress Anne!

Jerk to Our Sweaty Feet Featuring Mistress Anne!

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 66.8 MiB Time: 6 min 20 s

Barefoot, Female Domination, Foot Fetish, Feet Joi, Feet Smelling
Returning home from the gym, Mistress Anne and I sit on the sofa andcomment on how smelly and sweaty our socks are. We peel them off and wavethem in your face, teasing you with our stench. You like these dirty feet,don't you? Jerk your cock off as you inhale our stinky foot odor, youloser. Kneel before us and stroke your dick as we shove our dirty feet inyour face. We're going to count down from ten, and you're going to cum allover our sweaty, smelly feet!

DOWNLOAD
Old 02-14-2020, 04:55 AM   #534
BestaDay32
Crazy

Default Jerk Off to Me and June`s Cute Feet!

Jerk-Off to Me and June`s Cute Feet!

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 172 MiB Time: 6 min 25 s

Barefoot, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Masturbation Instruction
With special guest Princess June by my side, we sit in bed and show off ourcute little bare feet for you, waving them back and forth and wiggling ourtoes while you watch and touch yourself. You know you`d love to sniffthem, and the thought of licking and kissing them all over probably drivesyou crazy. Two pairs of gorgeous feet in your face and they`re all yoursfor the taking! We drive you wild by teasing you with them as we rub themall over, instructing you how to worship them as we shove them in yourface. "Put your tongue between our toes," is June`s command and mine isfor you to stroke your cock harder and faster for us. You`ve been a goodboy so we just might let you cum all over our cute little feet! Justimagine them rubbing your cock up and down, our toes exploring your hardshaft as you get closer and closer to orgasm. Cover our feet with yoursticky white cum as we count down from ten!

DOWNLOAD
Old 02-16-2020, 12:16 AM   #535
BestaDay32
Crazy

Default Jerk Off While You Watch My Sexy Mouth!

Jerk-Off While You Watch My Sexy Mouth!

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 114 MiB Time: 8 min 14 s

Food, Chewing, Lip Fetish, Mouth Fetish, Tongue Fetish
Watch as I slowly put on this red lipstick and tease you with my sultry mouth. You love these perfect lips and amazing tongue, don't you? I want you to take that cock out and jerk-off as I continue to drive you crazy with my sexy mouth. I seductively eat these cherries, running my tongue all over them, while you stroke yourself harder and faster. Watching my hot mouth gets you so excited, doesn't it? You can see my fantastic tits through my sheer black top, but I think my mouth is what turns you on the most! Just imagine my warm, wet tongue licking the tip of your cock as you jerk-off, but don't you dare cum yet! I want you to take your time and get yourself so worked up that it hurts to hold back any longer. I'm very good with my mouth, and I want you to fantasize about it until I finally give you permission to cum. I'm going to count down from five, and then I want you to empty those balls for me! Imagine spraying it in my mouth and give me every drop of that hot cum.

DOWNLOAD
Old 02-17-2020, 12:20 AM   #536
BestaDay32
Crazy

Default Kicking in a Slave`s Nuts with Tina Winters!

Kicking in a Slave`s Nuts with Tina Winters!

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 540 x 960 Size: 149 MiB Time: 7 min 40 s

Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Female Domination, Brat Girls
Playing a delightfully cruel game with my new pal Tina Winters, we make aslave lay naked on the floor below us and Tina goes over the rather basicrules. I`m going to tease him with my hot body and if his cock gets hardwe`re going to punish him in horrible ways, she announces. "Sounds good,"I say and immediately get to work driving this loser crazy by showing himmy perfect bare breasts. "I think it`s time to kick his balls," I say whenI notice his dick has grown just a tad. I make him rise to his feet,deliver five painful kicks to his nuts, and move aside to let Tina deliverfive brutal kicks as well. We add a few additional kicks in betweenslapping his face before making him get down on all fours to worship myfeet as Tina sits atop his back as if he were a human chair. We`re notdone with his sore balls yet and have him rise to his feet again to pummelhis crotch even more!

DOWNLOAD
Old 02-18-2020, 12:24 AM   #537
BestaDay32
Crazy

Default Lady Asmondena and I Make a Sissy Slut Suck Our Strap Ons!

Lady Asmondena and I Make a Sissy Slut Suck Our Strap-Ons!

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 124 MiB Time: 6 min 21 s

Female Domination, Sissy Training, Spitting, Strap-on
Continuing to have our dolled-up sissy slut suck our big, strap-on cocks,I ram the dick deep down the loser's throat until she gags on it and pauselong enough for Lady Asmondena to spit in the slut's mouth. I follow suitand spit in the slave's mouth as well before cramming the strap-on downher throat again. "Take it deeper," I say as I force-feed this sissy mycock while my sexy mistress friend watches. "We're going to fuck you,Chantel," Lady Asmondena informs our sissy as we tower above her with ourstrap-ons ready to go. We take turns having her suck our cocks and sheobeys our every command like a good slut. We completely own this patheticsissy and she'll do everything we tell her! Lady Asmondena and I laugh incruel delight as we take turns molesting this loser's mouth. She hungrilytakes both strap-ons like a champ!

DOWNLOAD
Old 02-19-2020, 12:30 AM   #538
BestaDay32
Crazy

Default Lick My Tight Asshole While You Jerk Off!

Lick My Tight Asshole While You Jerk-Off!

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 117 MiB Time: 6 min 36 s

Ass Fetish, Ass Worship, Masturbation Instruction, Asshole Fetish
You love asses, don't you? I know you have an asshole fetish, so sit there and jerk yourself off while I tease you with mine. Sliding my panties down, I shoot you glimpses of my tight hole, spreading my cheeks wide to give you a spectacular view as you stroke your hard cock. Imagine licking my asshole, sliding your tongue in and out of it and loving every second of it. Your mouth on my asshole would feel so good, so get on your knees and get ready for it. Sniff my asshole and then lick it gently while I moan in pleasure. Jerk your cock as your tongue caresses my juicy hole, but you're not allowed to cum until I give you permission! So many close-ups of my gorgeous asshole in this clip you ass lovers won't be able to get enough of.

DOWNLOAD
Old 02-20-2020, 12:37 AM   #539
BestaDay32
Crazy

Default Making a Slave Lick My Pussy and Squirting!

Making a Slave Lick My Pussy and Squirting!

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 159 MiB Time: 5 min 56 s

Cum Swallowers, Oral Servitude, Pussy Eating, Squirting
"Come on, slave!" I yell as I pull on his leash and guide him like a dogto my Jacuzzi. Placing a leg up on the hot tub, I pull my panties asideand command him to lick my pussy. "You fucking lazy slave, do it better!"I bark as he hungrily mouths my twat. "You fucking piece of shit, lick mypussy better!" I yell as he fails to impress me with his oral skills. Thisloser`s really pissed me off now and I take my anger out on him by bindinghis arms behind his back so I can molest his defenseless face. Having himlean back against the Jacuzzi, I make him stick his tongue out andposition myself over his face again. "I`m going to squirt on your face," Isay as he works harder to please me with his mouth, his tongue franticallydarting in and out as he licks my pussy. This jerk finally gets it rightand I reward him by squirting my warm juice all over him, moaning insatisfaction as it runs all down his body. I have him continue pleasing mewith his mouth and, when I`m finally done getting off and no longer haveany use for him, I send the stupid loser on his way!

DOWNLOAD
Old 02-21-2020, 12:42 AM   #540
BestaDay32
Crazy

Default Making My Female Slave Eat My Pussy and Whipping Her! (home made video)

Making My Female Slave Eat My Pussy and Whipping Her! (home made video)

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 225 MiB Time: 16 min 19 s

Corporal Punishment, Female Domination, Pussy Eating, Whipping, Lesbian Domination
With this naked slut down on all fours, I repeatedly slap her young assand, although she likes it at first, it quickly turns painful causing herto cry out and plead with me to stop. There will be no mercy for thisbitch as I grab her head, drive it into my crotch, and make her lick mypussy. "I'm going to use you," I tell my little whore slave as I pause tokiss her and pinch her nipples. Taking a seat on my sofa, I put one leg upon the arm rest and once again cram her face into my cunt. After havingher lick my clit, I humiliate her by spitting in her mouth and then makeher resume eating my wet hole. "Good," I say as my warm juices run downher face. With a fistful of her dyed pink and purple hair, I fuck hermouth while moaning in pleasure and occasionally stop long enough to spitdown her throat. This little bitch is my new toy and I will use her for mypleasure in whatever twisted way I feel like. I make her get down allfours again with her ass up in the air and proceed to whip her, slap her,and finger her tight, young pussy. I make her beg for more as I punish herass until it's red and swollen! Deciding I haven't gotten my fill, I haveher lick my pussy one more time and cum in her filthy whore mouth.

DOWNLOAD

Tags
domination, femdom, humiliation, strapon, submission