Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Female Domination (Femdom)

Female Domination (Femdom) Only Female Domination videos - Femdom, Strapon, Whipping, Canning. Femdom chillout

Old 01-16-2020, 09:19 PM   #511
BestaDay32
Crazy

BestaDay32 is on a distinguished road
Default Wrapped For Suffering

Wrapped For Suffering

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 146 MiB Time: 6 min 4 s

blindfold, cbt, cock electrics, electric nipple clamps, electrics, enforced ws consumption, ice, leather boots, leather jacket, leather mini skirt, mummification, nipple suction, nt, rope bondage, suction cups, vet wrap, wax, weights
Mistress Eleise's slave is in extreme mummification, he has been bound in vet-wrap and then tightly roped to the table. Now she can set to work abusing his nipples, cock and balls with electrics, ice, wax and weights. To totally immerse the slave she then puts his head into tight bondage, a very intense psychological bondage, with an open mouth gag allowing her to use her liquid drip most effectively.

DOWNLOAD
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
BestaDay32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 02:07 AM   #512
BestaDay32
Crazy

Default Wrath and Retribution

Wrath and Retribution

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 209 MiB Time: 7 min 3 s

2 doms, back riding, ball gag, ball stretching, bondage, cage, humiliation, outdoor femdom, wax, whipping

DOWNLOAD
Old 01-19-2020, 02:41 AM   #513
BestaDay32
Crazy

Default Abusing My Sister`s Cheating Boyfriend!

Abusing My Sister`s Cheating Boyfriend!

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 220 MiB Time: 9 min 46 s

Female Domination, Belly Punching, Kicking
When I catch my sister`s boyfriend in my back yard flirting with a girl onthe phone, he quickly ends the call and attempts to lie about it. He`sclearly guilty, and I prove it by taking his phone and calling the girlback. He begs me not to tell my sister and even offers to pay me for mysilence. I`m going to torture this loser for cheating on my sister, and Ibegin the torment by repeatedly punching him in the stomach. I make himget naked and laugh as I continue hitting him. I kick things up a notch bygrabbing my studded leather paddle and use it to beat his bare ass! By thetime I`m done with him he won`t be able to sit down for weeks. Just lookat how red and swollen his ass is! No more cheating for this dirty jerk.

DOWNLOAD
Old 01-20-2020, 02:46 AM   #514
BestaDay32
Crazy

Default Allowing Slave to Jerk While he Licks My Feet!

Allowing Slave to Jerk While he Licks My Feet!

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 71.9 MiB Time: 4 min 52 s

Barefoot, Female Domination, Foot Domination, Foot Worship
Since my new slave's done a fairly good job taking my abuse today, I'm going to allow him to jerk-off. As he lays on the floor beneath me and strokes his cock, I tease him by rubbing my feet all over his face. He hungrily mouths them, clearly turned on by how gorgeous they are. "Suck my feet," I demand as I cram my toes down his throat, then massage his balls with them while he continues to jerk himself. I remind him that he's not allowed to cum without my permission, and it's obvious by his moans that he's aching to blow his load. "Faster!" I instruct as I watch him stroke his hard cock, and make him lick my feet while he does it. When I finally give him permission to cum, he shoots his big load all over his bare belly! I love knowing how much I turn this loser on and seeing how much he cums for his goddess.

DOWNLOAD
Old 01-21-2020, 02:51 AM   #515
BestaDay32
Crazy

Default Auditioning a Potential Slave!

Auditioning a Potential Slave!

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 204 MiB Time: 7 min 35 s

Female Domination, Gag Reflex, Strap-on, Slut Training
Today I`m auditioning new slaves for my films, and as the first candidateapproaches I ask him a few basic questions before having him take off hisshirt and show me his cock. It`s hard to judge his dick without it beinghard, so I have him jerk-off so I can better gauge its true size. He`s sodesperate to be my slave that he agrees to do anything I want, includingtaking a strap-on in his tight, virginal bottom. Making him bend over, Ihave him finger his asshole and then lick it clean in humiliatingass-to-mouth action he can`t refuse. No sooner is he done do I have himdrop to his knees and prove he`s willing to suck cock by shoving mystrap-on down his throat. "I`ll teach you how to suck a cock," I bark as Idrive my dick in and out of his mouth. This pathetic loser really wants tobe my new slave!

DOWNLOAD
Old 01-22-2020, 02:55 AM   #516
BestaDay32
Crazy

Default Balls Crushed!

Balls Crushed!

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 193 MiB Time: 12 min 34 s

Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Female Domination
Joined by the leggy young Tessa Ray, we make this stupid jerk spread hislegs and take turns kicking him directly in the crotch. He buckles in painas we bash his balls in, circling him like sharks as we laugh and continuerandomly kicking him. "Take off your clothes!" I bark and this patheticmoron wastes no time doing as told. We decide he might be able to handlethe abuse to his delicate balls a bit better if he can see Tessa's tits,so I lift her shirt to give him a show and we resume delivering painfulblows to his crotch. Despite the agony, the pervert still manages to get ahard-on thanks to Tessa's perky, young breasts. Over and over again weconfuse his senses by brutally kicking his balls and pausing long enoughto gently rub his cock. He doesn't know whether to cry or cum as Tessateases him with her tight body in between bashing his balls in. When hefalls to the floor naked and in pain, Tessa and I trample him by walkingall over him with our bare feet while he cries in agony like a littlegirl. He can cry all he wants but we're nowhere near finished with him!

DOWNLOAD
Old 01-23-2020, 03:00 AM   #517
BestaDay32
Crazy

Default Brutally Squeezing and Stomping My Slave`s Nuts!

Brutally Squeezing and Stomping My Slave`s Nuts!

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 109 MiB Time: 8 min 4 s

Ball Abuse, Female Domination, Ball Crushing, Ball Kicking, Balls Torturing
Today we`re going to find out how much squeezing and trampling thisslave`s balls can handle. As he stands before me completely naked, I usemy incredible strength to grip his balls and squeeze them tightly while hewinces in pain. With a sudden turn of my hand I twist his nuts, and as hecries out in pain I refuse to let go. Instead, I laugh hysterically at hismisery and make the loser thank me as I latch onto his tender balls againand squeeze as hard as I can. If he thinks this is bad, it`s nothingcompared to what`s next. I make him place his balls on the side of myjacuzzi, then proceed to step on them with my bare foot. You`d think hisballs were grapes and I was trying to make wine as I repeatedly smash themunder my toes. He sounds like a little girl as he screams but I show nomercy and continue to stomp on them while laughing at the torment I`mputting him through. How much abuse can this loser`s testicles take? Theyjust may explode as I use my heel to grind them with all of my might. Ifhe ever has kids, they`ll likely be retarded after this!

DOWNLOAD
Old 01-24-2020, 03:04 AM   #518
BestaDay32
Crazy

Default Can You Make Me Cum Three Times?

Can You Make Me Cum Three Times?

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 540 x 960 Size: 173 MiB Time: 8 min 54 s

Female Domination, Oral Servitude, Pussy Eating, Tease & Denial
"I want to play a game," I say as I innocently approach my subservientloser who sits waiting obediently at the foot of my bed. "I want to cumthree times," I tell him as I join him by his side. I inform him that ifhe can`t get me off three times in a row I`m going to punish him and heeagerly accepts the challenge. As he lays on the bed I kick off my heelsand position my crotch above his mouth. Wearing no panties he quickly goesto town on my pussy, licking and sucking my clit as I moan in pleasure andride his face. He makes me cum once with ease, then once more, and promisehim a blowjob if he can make me cum a third time. Taking his hard cock outof his pants, I grab hold of it and tease him by placing it close to mymouth as he continues eating my pussy. He wants me to suck it so badly butsince I fail to cum a final time there will be no pleasure for him! Ilaugh as I leave him hanging, his balls aching to cum as I refuse to helphim out. How delightfully evil!

DOWNLOAD
Old 01-25-2020, 03:08 AM   #519
BestaDay32
Crazy

Default Clean My Leather Boots with Your Tongue!

Clean My Leather Boots with Your Tongue!

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 178 MiB Time: 7 min 41 s

Boot Domination, Female Domination, Humiliation, Shoe & Boot Worship
Returning home from the cold, windy weather outside, I take a seat on mystool and notice that my sexy leather boots have gotten all dirty. With aclap of my hands I summon a slave who obediently comes crawling naked onall fours. I make him lick my shoes clean as I tower over him and hold hisleash as if he were a dog. I spit directly into his open mouth and havehim thank me for it before once again commanding him to shine my bootswith his tongue. Eager to please his beautiful mistress, he mouths themall over and even licks their soles clean like a good little slave. Layingon his back, I feed him my heels and watch as he sucks them as if theywere a cock. "Stupid, disgusting slave!" I comment while laughing at thisloser. I demand he work faster since I`m a busy goddess and don`t have allday! He picks up the pace, frantically polishing my boots faster andfaster, and I reward him by yet again spitting in his mouth. Afterdeciding I`m not fully satisfied with the job he`s done, it`s time to dishout some punishment. What will it be? Find out!

DOWNLOAD
Old 01-26-2020, 03:14 AM   #520
BestaDay32
Crazy

Default Controlling My Slave's Orgasm by Edging!

Controlling My Slave's Orgasm by Edging!

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 87.9 MiB Time: 5 min 36 s

Female Domination, Handjobs, Orgasm Control, Edging Games
Today I'm going to train my slave to control his orgasm. He'll only be allowed to cum when I give him permission, and not a second sooner! With his arms and legs secured so he can't move, I lube up his cock and gently begin stroking him, occasionally slapping his balls to confuse his senses. He doesn't know whether to moan or groan since I'm jerking him one moment, and hitting him the next. I work his hard shaft in my skilled hands, bringing him to the edge of orgasm but refusing to let him cum. He's dying to explode, but I torture him by continuing to deny him the privilege. "I want to cum!" he pleads, but I'm not done teasing him yet. I control his orgasm by repeatedly bringing him to the edge, but not allowing him to blow his load. When I finally give him permission, I jerk him hard and fast until he shoots his warm cum all over the floor!

DOWNLOAD
Old 01-27-2020, 03:21 AM   #521
BestaDay32
Crazy

Default Crying out like the dirty slut (home made)

Crying out like the dirty slut (home made)

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 73.9 MiB Time: 5 min 29 s

Female Domination, Humiliation, Pussy Eating, Strap-on, Lesbian Domination, Female Training
"Eat it!" I command as one of my female slaves kneels before me and hasher outstretched hands used as an ashtray. She may be a cute young thingwith a gorgeous body, but she's just another slave in my eyes and if shewants to stay in my good graces she'll do as she's told. She swallows mycigarette ashes as she kneels completely nude by my side, and once she'sdone eating them I grab her by the back of her head and make her eatsomething else! I mash her face into my crotch and make her lick my pussybefore having her lay with her ass in the air and whipping her while sheasks for more. She's an adorable little thing and she's about to get alesson in sucking cock as I put on my strap-on and make her take it deepin her throat. "I told you I was going to punish you!" I yell as I bendher over and fuck her hard and fast with her hands secured behind herback. Wearing only my sexy latex boots and corset I pump away with my big,black cock and she takes every inch while crying out like the dirty slutthat she is. Her punishment continues as I strap her to a table andfinger-bang her with one hand while choking her with my other by shovingit down her throat!

DOWNLOAD
Old 01-28-2020, 03:26 AM   #522
BestaDay32
Crazy

Default Cum as You Watch Us featuring Anna Myst!

Cum as You Watch Us featuring Anna Myst!

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 170 MiB Time: 6 min 20 s

Female Domination, Humiliation, Smoking, Brat Girls
"Look at me smoking and jerk your cock while you watch," mistress AnnaMyst commands as she puffs away on a cigarette. The naked slave standingbefore her obeys by stroking his dick while Anna sits at the outdoor barenjoying her nicotine. I join Anna Myst and help jerk the slave off withmy gloved hands as the lucky pervert lusts after the two gorgeousgoddesses in front of him, his cock growing harder and stronger in myhands. He`s incredibly horny and just wants to cum as he watches us in oursexy latex outfits and high heels. "Cum for your beautiful mistresses,"Anna says before making him drop to his knees and jerk his cock off forus. When he proves unable to cum, we verbally berate him as I repeatedlyslap him across the face. What a disgusting, pathetic loser! "I feel sorryfor him," Anna says as we laugh and send the useless imbecile on his way.

DOWNLOAD
Old 01-29-2020, 03:30 AM   #523
BestaDay32
Crazy

Default Denying and Ball Torture for Being Late!

Denying and Ball Torture for Being Late!

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 110 MiB Time: 9 min 3 s

Cbt, Cock Tease, Female Domination, Tease & Denial
I hate when people are late, especially one of my slaves, and especiallywhen I'm horny. He supposed to be here a half an hour ago yet here I am, waiting alone on my sofa. Oh, man, this dumb fuck is really going to get punished whenever he drags his sorry ass here.Speak of the devil, here he is now! He casually saunters in, tossing ahalf-assed apology my way but that's just not going to fly. Pushing him upagainst the wall, I pretend I'm happy to see him and he can't eventell that I'm obviously seething. I unbutton his shirt, then his pants,and when his cock comes out he definitely thinks he's getting laid.Grabbing hold of his cock I gently begin jerking him off while teasing himwith my sexy body. He's dying to fuck me, but I don't believe his bogusexcuse of being late because of traffic. He clearly thinks I'm stupid, soafter getting him all worked up I cruely inform him that he won't becumming today. He begs me to get him off but I deny his orgasm whileflaunting my perfect body and laughing in his face. I bind his balls withstring, tying it tightly around his sack and squeeze them while delightingin his misery. He screams apologies at me, pleading for forgiveness, buthe won't get any from me! I leave this loser with sore, aching balls andhe deserves it for being late. There's no excusing it!Including: CBT, tease and denying, cock tease

DOWNLOAD
Old 01-30-2020, 03:36 AM   #524
BestaDay32
Crazy

Default Eat My Pre Chewed Grapes!

Eat My Pre-Chewed Grapes!

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 81.9 MiB Time: 7 min 34 s

Female Domination, Food, Spitting, Chewing
"What the fuck?" I ask in anger as I open my fridge and find my slave hasbought me grapes instead of the strawberries I specifically requested. Ifthere`s anything I hate, it`s idiocy and this loser knows he`s in someserious trouble. This jerk is going to learn the hard way how much I hategrapes, and I make him lay on the floor to dish out his punishment. On hisback beneath me, I chew up the grapes and spit them directly into his openmouth. He swallows my regurgitation as I continue feeding him as if hewere a baby bird. It`s so disgusting and so humiliating for him, but maybethis will teach him now to be such a fuck-up! The strawberries would havematched my sex red outfit, but now I`m stuck with these nasty green grapesand it`s all thanks to this imbecile. Over and over again I chew them upand spit them into his mouth, making sure he swallows every last bit.There are a lot of grapes here, and he`s going to be eating every singlepre-chewed one!

DOWNLOAD
Old 02-05-2020, 04:06 AM   #525
BestaDay32
Crazy

Default Fucking My Sissy Slave with Huge, Strap On Cocks!

Fucking My Sissy Slave with Huge, Strap-On Cocks!

Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 357 MiB Time: 18 min 59 s

Female Domination, Sissy Training, Strap-on
It's been a rough day for this sissy slut, and it's not over yet! I'vebeen making her suck and fuck my big, strap-on cock in between kicking,squeezing, and twisting her balls for hours on end but I'm far fromfinished. I make her take off her ridiculous panties, have her get down onall fours, and position myself behind her to begin working my big dickinside of her. She's got a tight little asshole so I lube it up with myfingers first before sliding in this lengthy cock. "No, please!" she criesas I push the strap-on deeper and deeper, stretching her hole wide andloving every minute of her pain and humiliation. "I think we need tochange positions," I comment and make her sit on the sofa with her legs upin the air. I switch to the biggest strap-on I own and carelessly cram thegargantuan black dick into her while she cries out in agony. This mammothcock is big enough to rip her in half but I show no mercy as I shove inchafter inch inside of her. It's the biggest strap-on I own and this sissywhore is going to take it all!

DOWNLOAD

Tags
domination, femdom, humiliation, strapon, submission