Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Female Domination (Femdom)

Female Domination (Femdom) Only Female Domination videos - Femdom, Strapon, Whipping, Canning. Femdom chillout

Old 03-06-2019, 09:44 AM   #3991
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Katrin198 is on a distinguished road
Default 7482 - Punish Him By Making Him Eat His Own Cum - Ell@ Kr0ss

Genres: Cum Eating Instructions , Cum Swallowers , Female Domination , Humiliation

DESCRIPTION: I have a new slave, and today I'm putting him through a series of tests with my friend Mistress Kate. As he stands naked before us, we make him spread his legs and take turns kicking him directly in the balls. When he can't handle the pain and drops to his knees in agony, we punish him by making him eat his own cum! I watch as he jerks-off, torturing his nipples by pinching them as he tugs away at his little dick. I remind him that he's not allowed to cum unless we give him permission, and when we finally let him we make him do it in his own mouth! As he lays on his back, I lift his legs above his head so he can shoot his own load all over his face and down his throat. He doesn't want to disappoint his two goddesses, so he does everything we tell him without complaint. If you want to be our slave you must obey our every command, including eating your own cum!

<================>
Duration: 0:07:11
File Size: 272 Mb
File Type: MP4
Resolution: 1920x1080

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7482 - Punish Him By Making Him Eat His Own Cum - Ell@ Kr0ss
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Katrin198 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 09:46 AM   #3992
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default 7486 - No Rest For This Slave, Only Foot Worship - Ell@ Kr0ss

Genres: Female Domination , Foot Fetish , Foot Worship

DESCRIPTION: "Do you know what you're going to now?" I ask my slave when he sidles up next to me. I laugh hysterically when he foolishly answers with "rest?" No, you stupid slave, there will be no resting for you today! "You're going to worship my beautiful feet," I command, and he wastes no time getting started. He licks my sexy high-heels while I relax on my sofa and watch him work. I make him take my shoes off so he can mouth my bare feet and film the action with my phone. He sucks and licks each one of my cute, pedicured toes, eager to please his goddess and not wanting to disappoint. When he makes the mistake of nibbling on my toes, I scold him for his idiocy and send him on his way. My feet are for licking, not for biting!

<================>
Duration: 0:09:47
File Size: 341 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7486 - No Rest For This Slave, Only Foot Worship - Ell@ Kr0ss
Old 03-08-2019, 10:47 AM   #3993
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default 7490 - Showing Anne How To Use Slave As Human Paper - Ell@ Kr0ss

Genres: Ass Fetish , Ass Worship , Female Domination , Humiliation , Slavery

DESCRIPTION: I love my friend Anne, but she's so young and inexperienced! I've been teaching her my ways, and her training continues after I find out she's been using paper to clean herself instead of a slave's mouth. When she relieves herself in my bathroom, I summon a slave and show her how much better it is to use his tongue instead of paper. I spread her cheeks wide so this loser can get in there nice and deep, cleaning her asshole with his mouth while I watch and supervise the action. It's Anne's first time having her pussy and asshole cleaned by a slave's tongue, and now that she's experienced it I don't think she'll ever go back to using paper!

<================>
Duration: 0:05:42
File Size: 241 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7490 - Showing Anne How To Use Slave As Human Paper - Ell@ Kr0ss
Old 03-09-2019, 03:15 PM   #3994
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default 7495 - Training To Lick Ass And Take Black Cock Featuring Anne - Ell@ Kr0ss

Genres: Ass Worship , Female Domination , Strap-on

DESCRIPTION: Some clients like having their assholes licked, which is why this of mine needs to learn how to do it right. I have him practice on my adorable friend Anne as I position myself behind him wearing my black strap-on cock. I explain to this trainee that many customers will be African American so he also needs to learn how to take a black cock in his ass. I shove my massive ebony dick inside of him while he groans in agony while continuing to lick Anne's tight little asshole. This strap-on is so big he probably feels like he's going to be ripped in half as I pound away at his backside and laugh while I do it. When we're done training this boy , he's going to make us a lot of money licking ass and taking black dick!

<================>
Duration: 0:07:11
File Size: 268 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7495 - Training To Lick Ass And Take Black Cock Featuring Anne - Ell@ Kr0ss
Old 03-10-2019, 04:07 PM   #3995
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default 7499 - Sissy Worships My Bare Feet - Ell@ Kr0ss

Genres: Female Domination , Foot Worship , Goddess Worship , Sissy Training

DESCRIPTION: With the snap of my fingers I summon my sissy slave, and as she kneelsbefore me she confesses that she`s addicted to my gorgeous feet. I makeher prove it as I lay in bed and have her mouth them all over while Iwatch. "Good, boy ," I comment as she sucks my adorable toes. She runs hertongue over every inch of my beautiful bare feet, and she gets punishedwith a slap across the face when she makes the mistake of touching one ofthem with her disgusting hand. I shove my toes so far down her throat thatshe gags, and it`s good practice for her since she`ll be sucking myboyfriend`s cock when she`s done worshiping my feet. With her stupid pinkwig, she looks absolutely ridiculous and I laugh as I use my phone to snapa photo to send one of my dominatrix friends. When I decide she`s hadenough of my feet, I send her crawling back into the bathroom which iswhere I keep her when I`m not using her.

<================>
Duration: 0:10:44
File Size: 410 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 7499 - Sissy Worships My Bare Feet - Ell@ Kr0ss Part 1
DOWNLOAD --->>> 7499 - Sissy Worships My Bare Feet - Ell@ Kr0ss Part 2
Old 03-11-2019, 04:01 PM   #3996
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default 7503 - Brutally Squeezing And Stomping My Slaves Nuts - Ell@ Kr0ss

Genres: Ball Abuse , Female Domination

DESCRIPTION: Today we`re going to find out how much squeezing and trampling thisslave`s balls can handle. As he stands before me completely naked, I usemy incredible strength to grip his balls and squeeze them tightly while hewinces in pain. With a sudden turn of my hand I twist his nuts, and as hecries out in pain I refuse to let go. Instead, I laugh hysterically at hismisery and make the loser thank me as I latch onto his tender balls againand squeeze as hard as I can. If he thinks this is bad, it`s nothingcompared to what`s next. I make him place his balls on the side of myjacuzzi, then proceed to step on them with my bare foot. You`d think hisballs were grapes and I was trying to make wine as I repeatedly smash themunder my toes. He sounds like a little girl as he screams but I show nomercy and continue to stomp on them while laughing at the torment I`mputting him through. How much abuse can this loser`s testicles take? Theyjust may explode as I use my heel to grind them with all of my might. Ifhe ever has kids, they`ll likely be retarded after this!

<================>
Duration: 0:08:05
File Size: 306 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7503 - Brutally Squeezing And Stomping My Slaves Nuts - Ell@ Kr0ss
Old 03-12-2019, 03:00 PM   #3997
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default 7508 - Punishing This Worthless Slave With My Big Strap-On - Ell@ Kr0ss

Genres: Female Domination , Strap-on

DESCRIPTION: Today I`m going to teach this slave some yoga moves, and I get to worktraining him in my back yard by having him stretch out on my pink exercisemat. "You`re a very bad student," I tell him when he fails to impress mewith his balance. "I`m sorry, teacher!" he pleads, but it`s too late forapologies. I must punish this loser and do so using my big, strap-on cock.Since he`s obviously no good at yoga, maybe he`ll be better at sucking myhard dick! I fuck his mouth until he gags, then turn him around to fuckhis tight asshole while he groans in pain. I humiliate this loser and love every twisted second of it!

<================>
Duration: 0:11:50
File Size: 723 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 7508 - Punishing This Worthless Slave With My Big Strap-On - Ell@ Kr0ss Part 1
DOWNLOAD --->>> 7508 - Punishing This Worthless Slave With My Big Strap-On - Ell@ Kr0ss Part 2
Old 03-13-2019, 03:55 PM   #3998
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default 7512 - Scissor-Hold That Renders Him Unable To Breathe - Ell@ Kr0ss

Genres: Female Domination

DESCRIPTION: This clip begins with me running in place, doing a few jumping jacks, andstretching my muscles to help me limber up. I need to get my blood flowingbecause I have a whole lot of ass to kick. This slave may look strong, buthe`s got nothing on me and I prove that by laying into him with a seriesof brutal jabs to his midsection. When he falls back in my bed, I quicklylock my powerful thighs around his neck and put him in a scissor-hold thatrenders him unable to breathe. With my legs clamped tightly around histhroat, he fights for air while groaning in pain as I punch him in theabdomen. I don`t know how much abuse this loser can take, and I don`treally care. I`m going to continue beating of him and he`sgoing to take it like the little bitch that he is! I sit on his face,smothering him with my crotch as I hit him in the stomach over and overagain. The pain actually seems to be turning this jerk on, his cockgrowing more erect with every passing second. "Kiss my muscles!" I demandas I flex my bicep in his face. His big dick is fully erect now, but he`llbe getting no pleasure from me. It`s pain only as I smother his face againand look gorgeous doing it! I`m one tough motherfucker, and I`ll fightanybody!

<================>
Duration: 0:06:28
File Size: 283 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7512 - Scissor-Hold That Renders Him Unable To Breathe - Ell@ Kr0ss
Old 03-14-2019, 03:41 PM   #3999
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default 7516 - Sissy Boy Sucks And Fucks My Big Strap-On - Ell@ Kr0ss

Genres: Female Domination , Sissy Training , Strap-on

DESCRIPTION: Every now and then I need to check to make sure my sissy boy still knowshow to take a cock. After all, this dumb bitch makes me money out on thestreet so it`s important she remembers how to properly please a dick.Wearing a huge strap-on, I watch as she sucks my cock and give herpointers on how to improve her blowjob skills. The better she is, the moremoney she`ll be able to make me! "Take it deeper, boy ," I command as Igrab hold of her stupid pink hair and drive my dick down her throat untilshe gags. Satisfied with her ability to take a cock in her mouth, Iinstruct her to get on all fours to see how well she can take one in herass. What can I say? I`m a stickler for quality assurance. I want whoeverfucks this boy to get the most bang for their buck, especially sincethat money is going to wind up in my pocket! Positioning myself behindthis sissy boy , I pound her asshole hard and fast, smiling wide as Idegrade her and listen to her groans of humiliation and discomfort.Pulling my cock out of her ass, I make her drop to her knees to suck thesame dick that was just buried deep inside of her disgusting hole!

<================>
Duration: 0:10:15
File Size: 423 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 7516 - Sissy Boy Sucks And Fucks My Big Strap-On - Ell@ Kr0ss Part 1
DOWNLOAD --->>> 7516 - Sissy Boy Sucks And Fucks My Big Strap-On - Ell@ Kr0ss Part 2
Old 03-15-2019, 04:01 PM   #4000
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default 7520 - Kicking New Slaves Balls In - Ell@ Kr0ss

Genres: Ball Abuse , Ballbusting , Female Domination

DESCRIPTION: Today I`m teaching a new slave, and the second part of his traininginvolves bashing his delicate balls in! If he`s going to serve me, he hasto be able to handle a tremendous amount of pain. As he stands nakedbefore me, I make him spread his legs and proceed to kick him directly inthe nuts while I count the blows. "Not bad for the first time," I commentas I kick him so hard his kneels buckle. He falls to the floor in agony,and since he`s down there I make him kiss my shoes. After he rises to hisfeet, I send him falling back to the floor by kicking his swollen balls inyet again. I make him thank me for the abuse and send the loser on his way!

<================>
Duration: 0:05:43
File Size: 203 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7520 - Kicking New Slaves Balls In - Ell@ Kr0ss
Old 03-16-2019, 03:25 PM   #4001
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default 7524 - Making Stupid Slave Eat His Own Cum - Ell@ Kr0ss

Genres: Cum Eating Instructions , Cum Swallowers , Female Domination , Handjobs

DESCRIPTION: When my slave fails to impress me with his yoga skills, Ipunish him by making him eat his own cum! I have him lay on his back withhis legs over his head, then use my latex gloves to jerk him off into hisown face. I laugh at how stupid he looks, smacking his balls in betweenstroking him until he blows a messy load into his open mouth. I cackle incruel delight as he empties his balls all over his face and into hismouth. I make him swallow every drop and leave him tied up in my back yardlike the loser that he is! Maybe next time he`ll take yoga a bit moreseriously.

<================>
Duration: 0:05:44
File Size: 321 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7524 - Making Stupid Slave Eat His Own Cum - Ell@ Kr0ss
Old 03-18-2019, 04:03 PM   #4002
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default 7532 - Using My Strap-On To Teach New Boy How To Suck Cock - Ell@ Kr0ss

Genres: Female Domination , Gag Reflex , Humiliation , Strap-on

DESCRIPTION: As this slave kneels naked before me with his hands obediently behind hisback, I shove my big strap-on in his face while informing him that todayhe`ll be learning how to suck cock. He`s going to be my new boy , but Iwon`t be making much money off the loser if he can`t give a properblowjob. His lesson begins as I cram my big dick in his mouth, instructinghim just how to lick and suck it as I fuck his stupid face. "Suck it!" Iyell, making him take it deeper and deeper until he gags. My cock slidesin and out of his mouth, and as I thrust my hips back and forth I remindhim how many dicks he`s going to be taking out on the street. Now that heknows how to suck a cock, I`m going to put this new boy mouth to gooduse. He`ll be sucking dicks of all sizes and colors, and he better make mea ton of money or else!

<================>
Duration: 0:06:01
File Size: 186 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7532 - Using My Strap-On To Teach New Boy How To Suck Cock - Ell@ Kr0ss
Old 03-19-2019, 04:20 PM   #4003
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default 7536 - Making Slave Smell My Sweaty Pussy And Ass - Ell@ Kr0ss

Genres: Female Domination , Goddess Worship , Pantyhose/stockings

DESCRIPTION: After making a slave worship my smelly feet, I spread my legs, grab him by the back of the head, and drive it into my crotch so he can smell my sweaty pussy as well. It's been a very long day, and I haven't had a chance to shower yet. "Do you enjoy it, slave?" I ask with his head buried between my legs. He lets out a muffled "yes, mistress" as he continues inhaling my foul odor. I'm wearing black nylons with panties on under them, yet I stink so badly from running around all day that he can still smell my unwashed pussy. "Now kiss it," I demand, making him kiss my crotch before turning around to have him continue kissing my ass. I hike up my skirt to shove my smelly bottom in this loser's face, pausing to spit on his bare back as he hungrily kisses my sweaty bottom. I shove his head into my ass crack and he keeps kissing away like a good bitch as I casually check my fan mail using my tablet. When I decide he's just not doing a good enough job, I turn around to slap him across the face, spit in his open mouth, and send him off to await his punishment.

<================>
Duration: 0:05:23
File Size: 208 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7536 - Making Slave Smell My Sweaty Pussy And Ass - Ell@ Kr0ss
Old 03-21-2019, 03:56 PM   #4004
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default 7543 - Gimp Cock Trainer - Anny Aurora - March 11, 2019

DESCRIPTION: German Goddess Anny Aurora is a very strict owner who makes sure her slaves always know their place. Her gimp needs to be reminded of who owns that cock by suffering thru intense edging frustrations before being allowed his monthly orgasm. He will be begging and pleading to cum knowing once more that he has no control over his orgasms or anything for that matter

<================>
Duration: 0:11:45
File Size: 999 Mb

WATCH or DOWNLOAD --->>> 7543 - Gimp Cock Trainer - Anny Aurora - March 11, 2019
Old 03-21-2019, 07:25 PM   #4005
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default 7544 - Anal Correction - Isabelle Deltore - March 8, 2019

DESCRIPTION: Kade is about to find out Correctional Officer Isabelle Deltore means serious business and won't tolerate any more house arrest rules to be broken. If he fucks up even once more it won't be just her big, thick cock being shoved and plowed deep inside him. To help with his obedience training a shock collar has been locked tightly around his neck so he can be quickly and efficiently corrected at the push of a button. His cock remains locked in chastity but his asshole is completely exposed and vulnerable to be punished with her merciless strap-on dick

<================>
Duration: 0:19:07
File Size: 1617 Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 7544 - Anal Correction - Isabelle Deltore - March 8, 2019 Part 1
DOWNLOAD --->>> 7544 - Anal Correction - Isabelle Deltore - March 8, 2019 Part 2
DOWNLOAD --->>> 7544 - Anal Correction - Isabelle Deltore - March 8, 2019 Part 3

Tags
femdom