Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Bondage | BDSM | Torture VIDEOS.

Old 07-02-2020, 08:34 PM   #376
babyposter88
Godfather forum

babyposter88 is on a distinguished road
Default Family Secrets Part 2

Family Secrets - Part 2

Tags: bdsm
Cast: Claire Robbins, Princess Donna
Story moves on with a lesbian bitches cumming all over the restroom floor

MPEG-4 | 720 x 1 280 | 344 MiB | 20 min 18 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
babyposter88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 08:38 PM   #377
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Fetish Secretary

Fetish Secretary

Tags: BDSM
Cast: Elizabeth Andrews
I was sitting at my desk crunching numbers. My head was starting to hurt, none of the numbers were adding up. I decided coffee would be my friend and I got up and left my desk to retrieve some. When I got back to my office, there were a couple of boxes and a note sitting on my desk. I read the note, aloud. Mr. Big Boss noticed how much I was stressing out over the recent reports and decided to surprise me. I opened up the first box, which contained a pair of leather peep toe pumps. I brought the shoe up to my face and smelled the leather. It was intoxicating. I opened the other box and pulled out a purple silk blouse, spandex pencil skirt, leather gloves, and a leather gwen hood.
I stripped out of my office attire, taking my time to unstrap my high heel sandals. I stood in the middle of my office in nothing but my pantyhose. First, I slid on the purple silk blouse. Next, was the black spandex pencil skirt. I slipped into the leather 6.3 inch peep toe pumps, my glittery red toe nails a perfect contrast against the black leather. I had issues buttoned the three buttons on my silk blouse, so I left the office and had one of my secretaries help me with it. When I returned to my office, I pulled on the opera length leather gloves. I was admiring the leather hood when Mr. Big Boss entered the office. He pulled me next to him and produced a red cloth. He told me to open wide and I did as he commanded. He shoved the large red cloth deep into my mouth and then covered my lips with microfoam tape. Next, he slid the leather gwen hood over my head and laced it tightly. I rubbed my leather covered face with my gloved hands, reveling in the feel of it all.
Mr. Big Boss strapped my arms tightly together with leather straps and then added a waist strap to pin my arms down to my body. He took a seat in my chair and told me to come over to him. He strapped my ankles together so tightly that it threw me off balance. Mr. Big Boss rubbed his hands up and down my silky nylons and then slid his hand up my tight spandex skirt. He XXXX me to move my body against his hand, pleasuring myself. My balance issues worsen and I fell into his lap, where he continued his game. The Boss led me over beside my desk and left me there to struggle. When he came back into my office, he put a posture collar around my neck, pushed me up against the wall and slid his hand up my skirt once more. Once he was done feeling how wet my pantyhose were, he hooked a leash to my collar, unstrapped my ankles, and led me out of the room so we could continue our fun in his office.
office attire, high heel sandals, close up changing high heels, leather 6.3 inch peep toe pumps, undressing, changing clothes, silk blouse, spandex skirt, pantyhose, microfoam tape gag, leather gwen hood, leather straps, struggling, bondage, Fetish

MPEG-4 | 720 x 1 280 | 667 MiB | 21 min 56 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE
Old 07-04-2020, 03:50 PM   #378
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default First Day On The Job

First Day On The Job

Cast: Jenna Holloway
Jenna Holloway enters Mr Big Boss\'s office for her orientation session. She\'s extremely polite, has great curves, and absolutely adores being tightly bound and gagged. Mr Big Boss takes some rope and starts her off with a simple wrist tie. Her elbows are bound next and she seemingly melts into the bondage before he goes and grabs a gag cloth and some microfoam tape. Stuffing her mouth with the cloth he then takes the microfoam and wraps it multiple times around her head sealing the packing in. A rope is then added pinning her arms to her body and increasing the intensity of her bondage. Jenna is XXXX to her knees next and her ankles are bound together. He gives her a few text gropes before taking another rope, laying her down on the carpet and then hogtying her in front of his desk. She starts to test her bondage by struggling and eventually Mr Big Boss takes some cell phone photos of her. He rolls her over and gropes her a bit complimenting her on how she\'s taking the bondage and how she looks in it as she giggles, moans and struggles enjoying the tight rope. She knows that with it being her first day she really needs to put on a sexy show for Mr Big Boss in the hopes of getting placed with a good boss.
Secretary, High Heels, Pantyhose, Skirt, Blouse, Fondling, Hogtie, Rope Bondage, Mouth Packing, Microfoam Gag, Struggling

MPEG-4 | 720 x 1 280 | 471 MiB | 15 min 2 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE
Old 07-04-2020, 08:39 PM   #379
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Frank's Little Pet Girl

Frank's Little Pet Girl

Tags: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, babes, black hair, one on one
Cast: Naomie
Frank's new pet-girl, Naomie, is a willing little slut. She obeys to every command she gets, no matter how dominating it is. Probably because she likes to be dominated. She loves when her body and mind is controlled, she loves the pain in her boobs caused by the clamps, she loves to be fucked, and she loves Frank's cum all over her face. A perfect pet.

MPEG-4 | 480 x 854 | 333 MiB | 44 min 56 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE
Old 07-05-2020, 03:55 PM   #380
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Gagged and Increasingly Pantyhose Bound

Gagged and Increasingly Pantyhose Bound

Cast: Leanna Belle
Leanna is laying on the floor when she suddenly realizes after coming to her senses that she\'s bound with pantyhose. She can\'t remember what happened and starts calling out for help. In an attempt to gain some ground on her ankle bondage she slips her high heels and bares her pantyhosed soles. She continues to call out for help and she rolls over on her side giving a nice view of her heaving bosom as she breathes in exertion to her attempts to escape. Eventually a man returns and walks around her sitting her up and stuffing her mouth with pantyhose and a big pantyhose filled ballgag stuffed into her mouth. He then takes another pair and binds her elbows together with it. Wrapping it around her body and pinning her arms to her waist. She starts struggling more in earnest now realizing that she\'s bound much more tightly and its going to be much harder to get out. Eventually the man returns and hogties her off screen and she\'s on her stomach hogtied pantyhosed soles up in the air as she wiggles trying to get free from even more bondage. Intense long struggling from Leanna as she tries unsuccessfully to get free from her hogtie.
Pantyhose, High Heels, Bondage, Bound With Hose, Pantyhose Soles, Secretary

MPEG-4 | 720 x 1 280 | 387 MiB | 12 min 38 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE
Old 07-05-2020, 08:44 PM   #381
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Goddess' Pleasure Wand

Goddess' Pleasure Wand

Tags: Brunette, Redhead, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Tattoos, Petite, Ass, Femdom, Fetish, Lingerie, Spanking, Submission, Domination, bdsm
Cast: Goddess Starla, Ava
Horny Ava begs for her Goddess Starla to pleasure her and make her cum. Her mistress starts off slow and then builds up with vibrator on her clit. After taking it for so long Ava finally cum once she gets permission.

MPEG-4 | 720 x 1 280 | 206 MiB | 9 min 48 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE
Old 07-06-2020, 03:59 PM   #382
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Handy Secretary goes to Atlanta

Handy Secretary goes to Atlanta

Cast: Whitney Morgan and Serene Isley in
Handsy Secretary, Serene Isley, had been sent to the Atlanta branch of D.I.D to make sure they were keeping up with the standards of the company. There she met a lovely blonde secretary , Whitney Morgan, who was more than eager to show her what a great job they have been doing in the office. Serene instructed Whitney to turn around so her flexibility could be tested. Her elbows easily came together and Serene cinched them off, XXXX them to touch. Living up to her name, Ms. Isley, ran her hands over Ms. Morgan\'s tight black skirt and silky blue button up blouse. Whitney seemed to enjoy it very much but her love of being tied up exceeded it as she moaned each time Serene added another rope to her. Once her arms were tightly secured, Ms. Isley unbuttoned Whitney\'s blouse to make sure she is following the lingerie standards of the company and of course she is. To properly display Ms. Morgan\'s bra, Serene tied an upper body harness as they banter back and forth about the perks of the company.
Handsy Secretary, Ms, Isley, moved to one of her favorite parts of the job, the gags. Before stuffing Ms. Morgan\'s mouth full of white material, Ms, Isley instructed her to make sure the ends of the clear tape are always folded over so the Boss can always have easy access to gagging. Ms. Morgan apologized and opened her mouth wide to allow all the material to fit in. Serene took the clear packing tape and wrapped it multiple times around Whitney\'s head.
The gag is secured and Serene moved on with the rest of the bondage. She pulled up Whitney\'s tight black skirt to reveal her stockings and garters, She then tied Whitney\'s knees together, upper and lower. After she was secured, Serene added a couple of layers of vetrap over top of Whitney\'s gag. Then Serene ballgagged herself and added vetrap over top of her gag. Not quite done with Ms. Morgan\'s bondage, Serene finally tied her ankles tightly together, making sure to loop the heel into the tie. Ms. Isley displays Whitney\'s breasts and then caresses every inch of her body with her hands. Once Ms. Isley has her groping satisfied, she leaves Whitney there to enjoy her bondage while she goes and does paper work.

MPEG-4 | 720 x 1 280 | 662 MiB | 14 min 59 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE
Old 07-06-2020, 08:48 PM   #383
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Hard interracial threesome

Hard interracial threesome

Tags: bdsm
Cast: Kimberly Kane, Jon Jon
Hung black guys screwing a nasty babe's gaping fuck holes in threesome on the bed

MPEG-4 | 720 x 1 280 | 191 MiB | 11 min 14 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE
Old 07-07-2020, 04:02 PM   #384
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default His personal Doormat

His personal Doormat

Tags: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, babes, redhead, one on one
Cast: Christine Wild
Today the skinny redhead, Christine Wild will lose all of her dignity in Master David's basement. The man has no respect for the girl and her tender parts, using her as his personal doormat, pushing her down on the floor, fucking her throat, beating and slapping her up, and even spits on the girl, letting the saliva roll over the burning skin before he fucks her.

MPEG-4 | 480 x 854 | 277 MiB | 37 min 38 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE
Old 07-07-2020, 08:51 PM   #385
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Hogtied For Distracting Attire

Hogtied For Distracting Attire

Elizabeth is called into Mr Big Boss\'s office for her attire. It\'s not that he disapproves, it\'s more that the mail boy had issues concentrating and followed her all over the building just tossing random envelopes into random offices anywhere he went all in order to stay near her and her tight, short, disco shorts. The solution to the problem naturally is bondage, specifically binding and gagging Lizz to keep the mail boy on task until he\'s straightened out all the earlier mess ups. First her wrists, and then her elbows are bound and Mr Big boss takes two large red cloths and shoves one each into her cheeks sealing them in with tightly wound microfoam tape. With her arms bound and her mouth gagged he gets on the ground and bound her ankles tightly together crossed over each other XXXX her to stand in a very precarious position but displaying her legs and pantyhose so well. He has some business call him away from her and he leaves her to struggle standing in front of his desk and on display. She rotates a bit and tests her mobility despite her legs quivering with effort. She manages to rotate around and bend herself over the desk putting her ass front and center. Mr Big Boss eventually comes back and lowers her to the ground taking a rope and tightly hogtying her with it pulling her up and bowed a bit before capturing the tight bondage. He\'s taken away with some other business after getting her hogtied and she starts to struggle and enjoy her hogtie waiting on Mr Big Boss to return and whatever is next. He returns telling her that the mail boy has managed to straighten out one of the ten floors he messed up and that he\'s going to go ahead to lunch leaving her still tightly hogtied on the floor. She rolls around on the carpet in front of his desk with her blouse unbuttoned waiting and hoping that Mr. Big Boss doesn\'t take too long of a lunch break.

Disco Shorts, Pantyhose, Shiny, High Heels, Hogtied, Microfoam Gag, Legs

MPEG-4 | 928 x 1 648 | 670 MiB | 15 min 38 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE
Old 07-08-2020, 04:07 PM   #386
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Hooded and Hogtied

Hooded and Hogtied

I slowly walk into Mr. Big Boss’s office wearing a black mesh catsuit, waist cincher, leather gwen hood, and 6 1/4th single sole high heel sandals. Mr. Big Boss decided I need a little break from my secretarial duties but as I walked to his desk I wasn’t sure I wanted the break. The black high heel sandals were very precarious to walk in and upon seeing the chain on his desk, I’m sure Mr. Big Boss was going to make it even more so. I couldn’t quite communicate my displeasure because of the tight leather gwen hood laced around my head. Mr. Big Boss applied stainless steel cuffs to my ankles that matched the collar around my neck. Next, he added leather straps to bind my arms to my body. He then hobbled my ankles together with chain and XXXX me to walk around the office. The chain dangled in between my ankles as I slowly walked. I was afraid I was going to trip on the chain that slightly hit the floor with every step. I made several laps before Mr. Big Boss decided he needed more time with me. He XXXX me in front of his lap and I swayed my ass back and forth steaming up the office. I could tell Mr. Big Boss was getting worked up. The boss then commanded that I get on the desk and he tied a piece of rope to my hair. He then took the rope and pulled it back to my ankles, lifting my chest off the desk. I spent the rest of the afternoon sensually struggling in the strict hogtie.

MPEG-4 | 720 x 1 280 | 826 MiB | 15 min 7 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE
Old 07-08-2020, 08:57 PM   #387
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Hooked On A Feeling

Hooked On A Feeling

Tags: Blonde, Anal, Natural Tits, Big Toys, Ass, Fetish, Spanking, Submission, Domination, bdsm
Cast: Lily Ligotage, EricX
Lily Ligotage can't stop that feeling, deep inside of her. She just can't realize what it does to her. When she's tied, with some ropes so tight, she gets turned on way beyond belief. She's hooked by her asshole and getting all spanked by the kinky EricX.

MPEG-4 | 720 x 1 280 | 148 MiB | 8 min 28 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE
Old 07-09-2020, 04:14 PM   #388
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default I Can Escape From That!

I Can Escape From That!

Cast: Leanna Belle
Leanna and David are watching tv and she isn\'t impressed with the level of bondage she\'s witnessing. David takes advantage of this and grabs some rope to test Leanna\'s abilities to get free from the bondage. He starts by tying her ankles together and he\'s lucked out in that she\'s wearing some really nice high heels, disco jeans and a purple blouse. Leanna seems pretty cocky about being able to free herself but only time will tell after she\'s tied up. With her ankles bound she starts realizing that maybe David has a bit more experience in this than she might have realized. He turns her around and binds her wrists next making her a lot more helpless in the process. After this Leanna is shocked to realize that he\'s not done binding yet and grabs another rope to bind her elbows tightly together. With that finished he produces a white cloth which he uses to stuff her mouth telling her well I can\'t have you chewing through the ropes. After stuffing her mouth he takes some microfoam tape and wraps it around her head sealing the packing in tightly. Her eyes show off that she\'s still feeling this game is pretty fun even if she can\'t manage to move or budge any knots. Eventually she realizes that she\'s not getting free and starts getting a bit nervous. David brings another rope into the mix and teases her about how she\'s obviously going to lose. He takes the extra rope and binds her legs above the knees, another rope is brought out and he takes it binding her arms to her body and making them useless for escape. He finally tells her that he\'s going to celebrate winning his bet by leaving her bound and gagged on the couch while he heads out for some quality time with the boys. Leanna is definitely not happy about this and struggles madly moving around to the floor and wiggling her ass trying to find any slack in the ropes she can exploit. Eventually she makes it to the ground where she does some more really nice wiggling but she can\'t move any of the knots. She resigns herself to being bound and gagged just as tightly when David gets home as when he left.
Disco Jeans, Microfoam Gag, Shiny Shirt, Mouth Packing, High Heels, Pantyhose

MPEG-4 | 720 x 1 280 | 422 MiB | 13 min 42 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE
Old 07-09-2020, 09:03 PM   #389
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default I want to strip you out of your clothes and tie

I want to strip you out of your clothes and tie

Cast: Ludella Hahn and Elizabeth
There was a new secretary working at D.I.D and from the moment I saw her I wanted to tie her up. I wanted to watch her squirm for me while I did my work. I couldn\'t stop thinking about her pouty lips and those amazing curves. I\'ve never seen an ass like hers before. She kept walking past my desk to go to her Boss\'s office. It was almost lunch time so I knew her Boss would be out to lunch with the others and I planned to make her mine for that time period.
I walk into the office with rope in my hand. I told her of my fascination with her and her body and asked her if she would let me tie her up. She seemed shy but she agreed. I unzipped her skirt and pulled it off. She was wearing black sheer pantyhose underneath and a little black thong. Her blouse was the next thing to go. I left her standing in the middle of the office in just her bra, thong, pantyhose and high heels. I tied her wrists behind her back and grazed her ass as I past her to get the rope for her elbows. I lashed her elbows together and then her ankles.
I picked up the purple scarf that I brought to stuff in her mouth. I moved Ludella\'s red hair away from her face. I then stuffed the purple scarf deep in her mouth. The look she gave me made my knees weak. The dirty things I could do to this woman. I wrapped micro foam tape around her pretty lips to seal the scarf deep into her mouth. I then made her kneel on the floor. I knelt beside her and helped her down on her stomach. I picked up another rope and put her into a tight hogtie. I rubbed my hands down her body one more time before I sat in the chair she previously occupied. I watched her wiggle and squirm until my fun time was interrupted by Mr. Big Boss.
Apparently Ludella\'s Boss had been looking for her. Well, Mr. Big Boss found her in my clutches and I knew I was going to get punished for this. Oh no don\'t tie me up beside Ludella He bound my arms behind my back and then shoved a HUGE pair of panties in my mouth. I really wasn\'t expected a pair that big and it took me a minute to adjust to them. It was like he almost had to f-ist them in my mouth to get them to fit. He applied silver tape over top of the panties. He wrapped the tape so tight that my nose was a little crooked. The Boss made me sit in the chair and I looked down at Ludella. She was watching me get tied up. I just wished I was being tied up on the floor beside her. The Boss knowing me like he does, probably realized that and that is why he made me sit in the chair to get tied up. Grrr! He even tied my legs to the chair to make sure I couldn\'t join her.
Ludella continued to squirm in front of me. Her Boss must not have needed her too bad since Mr. Big Boss didn\'t take her with him. Maybe now that he knew where she was, they were all going to sit in the conference room and watch us struggle to their pleasure. I lifted my ass off the chair and tried to reach my knot. As I was doing so, I brought my head up and watched Ludella\'s ass shake from side to side. If I wasn\'t going to be able to get out of this then I would just enjoy the show.
At 17:02 the videographer\'s hair gets in the shot. Just to let you know there is nothing wrong with the video. It\'s Serene Isley\'s hair btw since she is doing the filming for this clip.
red head, curves, ass, made to strip, sheer black pantyhose, black thong, hogtie, chair tie, struggling, micro foam gag, scarf mouth stuffing, huge panty mouth stuffing, silver tape gag, nude pantyhose, high heels, skirt, blouse, secretary, brunette

MPEG-4 | 720 x 1 280 | 532 MiB | 17 min 15 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE
Old 07-10-2020, 04:19 PM   #390
babyposter88
Godfather forum

Default Insurance Agent Double Crossed

Insurance Agent Double Crossed

Cast: Madalynn Raye, Elizabeth Andrews
Madalynn and Elizabeth were in Madalynn's office to go over some clauses in her insurance policy she doesn't quite understand. She bends over Madalynn's desk in her shiny skirt talking to her about how she thinks she swindled her and a few other suggestions. Elizabeth stands Madalynn up and tells her that she's got a desire to bind and gag her and leave her in the office and then she'll consider signing a revised contract and not going to her boss. Elizabeth stands Madalynn up and binds her wrists, elbows, then shoves a blue cloth into her mouth winding microfoam tape around her head sealing the gag tightly in her mouth. Elizabeth grabs another rope and binds Madalynn's ankles tightly together. Finally Elizabeth guides Madalynn to the floor and hogties her before giving her some gropes and fondles finally rolling her over and opening her shirt exposing her bra. Elizabeth sits on Madalynn's desk in a victory pose making the necessary corrections to the contract before heading out leaving Madalynn to struggle futilely on the floor.

MPEG-4 | 720 x 1 280 | 843 MiB | 15 min 15 s

Preview:

DOWNLOAD FILE

Tags
bdsm, domination, humiliation, punishment, submission