Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Female Domination (Femdom)

Female Domination (Femdom) Only Female Domination videos - Femdom, Strapon, Whipping, Canning. Femdom chillout

Old 10-04-2017, 12:32 AM   #3436
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Katrin198 is on a distinguished road
Default 5390 - Bringing Him To The Edge, Ruining His Orgasm, And Milking Him

Genres: Female Domination , Ruined Orgasms, edging games , post cum torture , cum shoots

DESCRIPTION: As this loser stands naked before me, I inform him that I'm going to be teasing him with my perfect body and waste no time making good on my word. I pull my top down, exposing my bare breasts, and his cock begins to get hard at the sight of them. I take his big dick in my hand, stroking him gently at first but picking up the pace until he's dying to cum. I take him to the edge but refuse to let him orgasm and drive him crazy in the process. His full balls are aching to explode, but I repeatedly deny them the opportunity while smiling in cruel pleasure. I hold my mouth so close to his dick that he can feel my warm breath on his tip and tease him by licking my lips. He's so horny he just wants to shoot a giant load but I won't let him just yet. I bring him to the edge of orgasm over and over again, and when I finally do allow him to cum I ruin it for him by taking my hand off his cock and refusing to touch him as he shoots his seed all over the floor. He's barely finished cumming when I grab hold of his dick again and begin stroking furiously until he cums one more time. His cock and balls scream in pain as I milk him, tugging his dick as hard and fast as I can until his balls are so drained he can barely stand. The floor is drenched in his cum and I laugh at the agony he's in!

<================>
Duration: 0:10:51
File Size: 518Mb
File Type: wmv
Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD --->>> 5390 - Bringing Him To The Edge, Ruining His Orgasm, And Milking Him
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Katrin198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 09:49 AM   #3437
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default 5391 - Working Out By Punching My Slaves Naked Belly

Genres: Female Domination , Wrestling, belly punching , kicking , mixed fighting

DESCRIPTION: I've got a fierce jab, and I prove it in this clip as I pummel the naked belly of this stubby-dicked slave. With my MMA gloves on, I get my workout in by punching his flabby gut over and over again as he grunts in pain. I may not look that big, but don't let looks deceive you! As the old expression goes, "dynamite comes in small packages," and I'm certainly no exception! There's a lot of power packed into this little body of mine, and this slave's learning that the hard way! I continue practicing my jabs on his gross tummy until he finally drops to his knees and surrenders. Since he's down there, I make the loser kiss my shoes and raise my arms in victory before sending him crawling on his way. His belly's going to be sore for a week!

<================>
Duration: 0:04:56
File Size: 217Mb
File Type: mp4

DOWNLOAD --->>> 5391 - Working Out By Punching My Slaves Naked Belly
Old 10-04-2017, 03:14 PM   #3438
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default 5392 - Slave Worships My Feet Outside With His Mouth

Genres: Female Domination , Masturbation Instruction, Toilet Humiliation , Toilet Slavery

DESCRIPTION: I'm going to fuck directly in your mouth, and you're going to jerk-off while I do it, understand? Get down on your knees, take that cock out, and open your mouth wide for me, slave! Kneeling on my glass patio table in my back yard, I give you an incredible view of my gorgeous pussy. Watch as I make quite a mess, and imagine this fuck raining down all over you while you continue stroking your dick for me. Don't you dare cum yet, because you're not allowed to blow that load until I've finished drenching you with my juices. You're going to lick my wet pussy clean, toilet slave, and only then will you have permission to cum. Sit back and watch the unbelievable show I put on for you as I keep with seemingly no end in sight! Swallow every drop as I drown you with my pussy.

<================>
Duration: 0:07:51
File Size: 373Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 5392 - Slave Worships My Feet Outside With His Mouth
Old 10-04-2017, 06:55 PM   #3439
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default 5393 - My Human Exercise

Genres: Cfnm , Female Domination , Human Furniture , Trampling

DESCRIPTION: Today I'm going to use my slave as my human exercise step. It's going to be quite funny for me, but very painful for him! As he lays on his back outside, I get a light workout in by stepping up and down on his bare body and making him thank me while I do it. I walk all over him while he cries out in pain, laughing at his misery as I continue to trample him with all of my weight. I bounce up and down on him, then stomp on his belly before making him get on all fours so I can kick him in his flabby gut. He grunts in agony as I keep kicking his chubby tummy, then push him onto his back again so I can trample him some more. "You need to suffer for me!" I scream as I squish him beneath my feet. I have so much fun hurting this tiny-dicked loser!

<================>
Duration: 0:06:29
File Size: 287Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 5393 - My Human Exercise
Old 10-04-2017, 11:54 PM   #3440
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default 5394 - Spitting Chewed Food Into My Slaves Mouth

Genres: Female Domination , Humiliation , Spitting

DESCRIPTION: As my slave lays naked outside on his back, I take a seat over him and repeatedly spit into his open mouth. I hope this fat loser's hungry, because I have a surprise in store for him! After chewing up a strawberry with my sexy mouth, I feed him like a baby bird by spitting the mashed remains down his throat. I laugh as the mangled berries fall all over his face, commenting on how ridiculous and pathetic he looks. I make the chubby idiot get on his hands and knees and stomp fruit into the ground with my high-heels while he watches. I have him lick them clean, then make him eat the mashed up food off of the ground! He eagerly obeys my every command, happily gorging on the food just because it's been in my perfect mouth. I tower over him and cackle in delight, kicking his flabby bottom as he scarfs it all down!

<================>
Duration: 0:10:31
File Size: 465Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 5394 - Spitting Chewed Food Into My Slaves Mouth
Old 10-05-2017, 09:49 AM   #3441
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default 5396 - Cock And Ball Torture In My Back Yard

Genres: Ball Abuse , Ballbusting , Cock Tease , Female Domination

DESCRIPTION: Just when this stupid slave thinks I'm done punishing him, he finds out he's in for more abuse and that I've saved the worst for last! Standing naked in my back yard with his hands tied behind his back, I make him spread his legs and begin kicking him in the balls with my bare feet. "Don't even think about falling down!" I warn him as I bash his nuts in with my foot, pausing to confuse his senses by gently rubbing his cock. This is the worst type of cock and ball torture, and I'm about to find out of this loser can handle it! I drive him crazy by kicking his testicles in one second, then slowly jerking his cock the next. I take his swollen balls in my hand and squeeze them tightly, then continue kicking them as he cries out in agony. "Stand up!" I yell when his knees begin to buckle from the pain. I lube up his cock and stroke it with my latex gloves, but will I allow him to cum or will I just keep bashing his poor balls in? Find out!

<================>
Duration: 0:10:45
File Size: 446Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 5396 - Cock And Ball Torture In My Back Yard
Old 10-05-2017, 03:14 PM   #3442
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default 5397 - Smothering My Slaves Face With My Ass

Genres: Ass Smothering , Face Sitting , Female Domination, jeans , jeans face sitting

DESCRIPTION: Today I'm going to punish my slave by sitting on his lazy, disgusting face. He did a terrible job cleaning my house earlier, and that's just not acceptable! As he lays naked in my back yard, I make good on my threat by squatting over him and smothering him with my amazing ass. I decide whether or not he gets to breathe as he fights for air beneath me. "Sniff my ass!" I demand as I gyrate my hips into him. My skimpy denim shorts show off my amazing legs and spectacular bottom as I continue smothering this fat loser, riding his face and depriving him of precious oxygen. "Do you understand your mistake now?" as I ask as I bounce up and down, but I can't hear his muffled reply with my weight crushing down on him!

<================>
Duration: 0:06:36
File Size: 293Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 5397 - Smothering My Slaves Face With My Ass
Old 10-05-2017, 06:56 PM   #3443
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default 5398 - Kicking My New Slave Directly In The Balls

Genres: Ball Abuse , Ballbusting , Female Domination

DESCRIPTION: Let's see how much pain this slave can handle, shall we? As he stands naked in my back yard with his hands behind his back, I begin kicking him directly in the balls with my bare foot and keep track of the blows while I do it. I pause to make him thank me, then deliver the seventh, eighth, and ninth painful kick. The tenth finally drops him to his hands and knees, and while he's down there I make him kiss my feet. I'm not done with him yet, and my counting begins all over again as I continue kicking his swollen balls! I slap him across the face, make him thank me again, and have him kiss my feet some more. He winces in agony as I have him turn around and resume kicking his delicate testicles. How much abuse can this loser take? Watch and find out!

<================>
Duration: 0:06:24
File Size: 294Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 5398 - Kicking My New Slave Directly In The Balls
Old 10-05-2017, 10:46 PM   #3444
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default 5399 - Punishing My Slave With My Big Strap-On

Genres: Female Domination , Strap-on, male strapon , pegging

DESCRIPTION: Today I'm going to punish my slave by making him suck my huge cock! Standing with my strap-on in his face, I shove it in his mouth and make him take it nice and deep until he gags. I cram it down his throat, making him choke on it as my hips thrust back and forth. "Get up!" I suddenly demand, then quickly turn him around and bend him over my sofa. I make him spread his cheeks and lube up his tight asshole with my gloved hand, working one finger inside of him and then another. "You dirty slave, you deserve to be fucked by me!" I growl as I slide my huge dick inside of him. I pound him hard and fast, slapping his ass while he thanks me in between his groans of pain mixed with humiliation. I pump away, giving him every inch of my big cock, then make him drop to his knees to kiss my sexy high-heels.

<================>
Duration: 0:05:38
File Size: 248Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 5399 - Punishing My Slave With My Big Strap-On
Old 10-06-2017, 12:40 AM   #3445
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default 5400 - Having Fun Trampling My Naked Slave Outside

Genres: Female Domination , Trampling

DESCRIPTION: Today I'm going to trample this fucking disgusting slave of mine! As he lays naked in my back yard, I walk all over his body as he writhes in pain beneath me. I step on his crotch, then make him lick the same bare feet that were just crushing his delicate balls. I grind my feet into them again, mashing his nuts with all of my might and showing this loser no mercy. He struggles to breathe as I stand on his chest, and he starts to turn red as I continue walking all over him. He groans as I trample his nude body, and his obvious discomfort brings me tremendous joy. I relentlessly drive my feet into him, pressing down with all of my weight, in between making him kiss my beautiful feet. I threaten to jump up and down on him, but will I really do it? He's kind of a pussy, and jumping on him might just kill the moron. Watch to find out!

<================>
Duration: 0:07:49
File Size: 342Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 5400 - Having Fun Trampling My Naked Slave Outside
Old 10-06-2017, 09:39 AM   #3446
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default 5401 - Repeatedly Kicking My Slaves Balls In

Genres: Ball Abuse , Ballbusting , Female Domination , Humiliation

DESCRIPTION: "I'm going to punch you today," I tell my slave as he stands naked in my back yard. I have a sudden change of plans and make him spread his legs, then begin kicking him directly in the nuts! You can tell by my muscular thighs that my kicks are no joke, and this loser tries his hardest to stay on his feet as I repeatedly drive my bare foot into his sensitive balls. I laugh at his pain as I relentlessly kick his testicles in until he finally drops to his knees in agony. I continue to assault his swollen nuts while he's down on all fours, smiling ear to ear as I punish him with my feet. I love busting this loser's balls, cackling maniacally and holding nothing back as I do it! How much torture can his nuts take? Find out in this brutal ball busting video!

<================>
Duration: 0:07:45
File Size: 343Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 5401 - Repeatedly Kicking My Slaves Balls In
Old 10-06-2017, 11:33 AM   #3447
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default 5402 - Slave Worships My High-Heels And Beautiful Bare Feet

Genres: Female Domination , Foot Domination , Foot Humiliation , Foot Worship

DESCRIPTION: "Hello, mistress Ell@!" my slave happily greets me after crawling to my side on all fours. I demand that he kiss my sexy high-heels, but when he makes the mistake of touching one with his hand I correct his behavior by slapping him across the face. "How dare you touch my shoes without my permission, you dirty bastard!" I scold. I have him carefully remove my heels and make him keep his hands behind his back as he kisses my beautiful bare feet. This idiot must have a learning disability, because he can't stop touching my feet! I slap him hard across the face again, then make him suck each of my adorable toes one by one. I laugh as he desperately tries to please me with his mouth, licking the bottom of my feet as instructed as I mash them into his gross face. Deciding he's had enough, I have him slide my heels back on and send him crawling on his way!

<================>
Duration: 0:06:34
File Size: 290Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 5402 - Slave Worships My High-Heels And Beautiful Bare Feet
Old 10-06-2017, 03:44 PM   #3448
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default 5403 - Jumping On His Face With My Ass

Genres: Ass Smothering , Face Sitting , Female Domination, ass smothering , ass sniffing

DESCRIPTION: I've tied this slave to my outdoor patio sofa, and with his arms secured above his head he's now completely defenseless. He says he's happy to see me, but I doubt he will be much longer! Taking a seat on his face, I smother him with my crotch as I bounce up and down and control his breathing with my perfect ass. I suffocate him with my bottom, grinding it into him as he fights for air beneath me, and it's up to me whether or not he'll get any oxygen. "Put your nose in my asshole and sniff it!" I demand as I fuck his face with my gorgeous behind. I let him breathe long enough to thank me, then plant my ass back on his face and continue to cruelly smother the jerk. "Did you enjoy that?" I ask when I finally allow him to get some air. I make him kiss my ass and leave him tied up on the patio sofa!

<================>
Duration: 0:06:34
File Size: 290Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 5403 - Jumping On His Face With My Ass
Old 10-06-2017, 07:07 PM   #3449
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default 5404 - Making My Slave Worship My Legs And Ass

Genres: Ass Smothering , Ass Worship , Female Domination , Goddess Worship , Human Furniture

DESCRIPTION: Leading my naked slave around my back yard by his leash, he crawls along beside me on his hands and knees like the dog that he is, ready to obey my every command. I'm his mistress, and he's so eager to please me that he'll do whatever I say! I begin by having him lick and kiss my muscular legs all over, taking a seat on his back and watching as he continues to run his mouth up and down them. "Now my ass," I command as I rise to my feet, and he wastes no time covering it with soft, gentle kisses. I make him lay down on his back, and sit on his face so he can sniff my perfect bottom. "Put your nose inside of my tiny asshole," I instruct, and he does as told like the well-trained slave that he is. Hovering over his face, all he can breathe is my delicious ass!

<================>
Duration: 0:07:37
File Size: 337Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 5404 - Making My Slave Worship My Legs And Ass
Old 10-06-2017, 11:18 PM   #3450
Katrin198
Godfather forum

Default 5405 - Rewarding My Slave With A Quick Handjob

Genres: Female Domination , Handjobs , Orgasm Control , Small Penis Encouragement

DESCRIPTION: After tormenting my slave all day, I decide to reward him with a tiny bit of pleasure by allowing him to fuck my gorgeous hand. Wearing my latex gloves, I begin to gently stroke his cock as he stands naked in my back yard. I use my spit as lube and jerk his cock harder and faster while his swollen balls ache to be emptied. With his hands tied behind his back, he's unable to touch his little dick so it's completely up to me if the chubby loser gets to cum or not. I repeatedly bring him to the edge of orgasm, and when I finally give him permission to cum he shoots a giant load all over the ground! I make him thank me and leave him tied up and alone in my back yard for the rest of the day.

<================>
Duration: 0:04:30
File Size: 199Mb

DOWNLOAD --->>> 5405 - Rewarding My Slave With A Quick Handjob

Tags
femdom