Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Female Domination (Femdom)

Female Domination (Femdom) Only Female Domination videos - Femdom, Strapon, Whipping, Canning. Femdom chillout

Old 04-19-2019, 03:10 PM   #2791
newageofx
Godfather forum

newageofx is on a distinguished road
Default Princess Bella - Face Slapping Frustration Relief (1080 HD)...

Princess Bella - Face Slapping Frustration Relief (1080 HD) - Humiliation

I come through the front door in a huff. Someone cut me off in traffic. Luckily, my slave is bowed with its ugly face to floor in worship of me- right where I left it several hours ago when I went out. I snap my fingers and command it to kneel up. Then I proceed to slap him right across the face over and over, expressing my displeasure at the other driver. (and since I cant beat HIM- I will beat my SLAVE! That is what it exists for anyway) And I actually feel a little better afterwards

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Young Mistress, Princess Bella, Bella, Princess, Faceslapping, Faceslap, Face Slapping, Face Slap, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:Princess_Bella_-_Face_Slapping_Frustration_Relief__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 531 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:06:02
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 12.1 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Princess_Bella_-_Face_Slapping_Frustration_Relief__1080_HD_.mp4
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
newageofx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 07:10 PM   #2792
newageofx
Godfather forum

Default TheRealQueendom - Mistress An Li, Mistress Hannah Hunt - Be...

TheRealQueendom - Mistress An Li, Mistress Hannah Hunt - Best Butt Day Ever - Trampling

Some slaves just have all of the luck and this particular slave is about to have the best booty day ever! Mistresses An Li and Hannah Hunt have decided to team up to show this skinny, wannabe human-furniture slave just how brutal being beneath two women can be! First they start with chest sitting. Mistress An Li plops down right on the slave's diaphragm and invites Hannah to sit on her lap. Their combined weight pushes the air out of the slave's lungs and prevents him from drawing a full breath again! Soon they start bouncing and dropping the sexy asses on the slave's chest and stomach over and over! The slave's face quickly turns red and purple, but the Mistresses are just getting warmed up. After 10 minutes of double-teaming the slave's chest they decide its time to get to work on the slave's face too!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Trampling, Facestanding, Face Standing, Trample, Dual Domination, TheRealQueendom, Double Domination, Hanna Hunt, An Li, Mistress, Asian, Throat Standing

File name:TheRealQueendom_-_Mistress_An_Li__Mistress_Hannah_Hunt_-_Best_Butt_Day_Ever.mp4
File Size: 136 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:08:38
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2100 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

TheRealQueendom_-_Mistress_An_Li__Mistress_Hannah_Hunt_-_Best_Butt_Day_Ever.mp4
Old 04-19-2019, 11:10 PM   #2793
newageofx
Godfather forum

Default ClubStiletto - It Requires More Than Your Hands (1080 HD) -...

ClubStiletto - It Requires More Than Your Hands (1080 HD) - Princess Lily - Foot Worship

Sexy Princess Lily relaxes in her jacuzzi tub as she enjoys a glass of wine. While she talks about her long day and how nice the water feels, the camera pans out to show her slave kneeling at the end of the tub as he gives her a foot massage. Lily turns on the jets and closes her eyes, a perfect scenario for a Goddess. Not a care in the world! After a while, she tells her slave to use his mouth as well, as a good massage requires more than just hands. "Slaves just loving having things in their mouths anyway" she says with a smile. Lily tells the slave he can suck her toes, and when her boyfriend arrives, he can suck his cock as well. "Just until he's ready to fuck me, then you can come and sit in this tub, as the water should be nice and cold by then" she says, adding "You can listen to us fuck in a way you will never be fucked." She tells him this will be his reward for a hard week of work - sitting alone in a cold tub of water as he listens to her get fucked. She spoils this bitch!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Princess Lily, Lily, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Princess, Foot Fetish, Foot Massage

File name:ClubStiletto_-_It_Requires_More_Than_Your_Hands__1080_HD_.mp4
File Size: 416 MB
Duration: 00:05:40
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9930 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ClubStiletto_-_It_Requires_More_Than_Your_Hands__1080_HD_.mp4
Old 04-20-2019, 03:10 AM   #2794
newageofx
Godfather forum

Default FuckedFeet - You Wish You Could Have These Feet! - Footjob

FuckedFeet - You Wish You Could Have These Feet! - Footjob

Do you really think you are going to have these feet on your cock and get a footjob from me? No! Only John does. First, though, I am going to oil up my size 8 feet and get them all shiny and smooth, so you can watch me give you a footjob! Oh the torment! Can you take it? Can you handle these shiny smooth soles all over his cock and not yours? Sit there and stroke your cock while you get jealous and wish it was your cock. See me wrap my feet around his cock. Oh yes, he is also licking my super wrinkled soles while I stroke his dick with my hands, as well. Now lay down closer as I stick my ass in your face and stroke John off in a reverse footjob position. Oh, can't you just feel it? It's so close, yet so far away for you. I then stroke John off to a massive load of cum all over my feet. Here, come closer so I can put these soles all over your face!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Foot Fetish, FuckedFeet, Footjob, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Milking, Cumshot

File name:FFTTheRealHeel2WEB.mp4
File Size: 510 MB
Duration: 00:19:35
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3472 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

FFTTheRealHeel2WEB.mp4
Old 04-20-2019, 07:10 AM   #2795
newageofx
Godfather forum

Default Hand Domination - Wife Milking - Handjob

Hand Domination - Wife Milking - Handjob

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Wife, Handjob, HandDomination, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Milking, Cumshot, Big Boobs, Huge Breast, Big Tits

File name:HandDomination_-_Wife_Milking.mp4
File Size: 362 MB
Duration: 00:15:52
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 3085 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

HandDomination_-_Wife_Milking.mp4
Old 04-20-2019, 11:10 AM   #2796
newageofx
Godfather forum

Default SweetFemdom - PervOUT - Slave To A Cam Girl (COMPLETE) feat...

SweetFemdom - PervOUT - Slave To A Cam Girl (COMPLETE) feat. Lance Heart and Rocky Emerson - Pegging

Rocky Emerson is a hot cam girl with a lazy ass roommate. Lance lost his job again and he's sleeping on their sofa. Rocky wakes him up by smothering his face with her ass.

She berates him for being lazy, but starts to get turned on by an idea. What if she uses him in her cam shows.? If he's going to be a bum and mooch off her, she might as well get tips for using him in her shows.

She has a lot of fans who want to see her abuse a guy, fuck him in the ass with a strap-on, tease his cock. This will be perfect. But first she's going to enjoy smothering him with her ass and crotch in her sexy pantyhose outfit.

Rocky is putting her mooch of a roommate to use. She has him gagged with her laptop on his stomach while she rides his hard cock with her pussy so her fans can tip her and tell her what to do with his dick. He's squirming and trying not to cum. If he cum's before her fans let him, she'll probably kick him out.

She slides up and down on his throbbing cock talking about all the terrible stuff her fans want her to do to him. She gets a big tip from someone that wants her to bounce hard on his cock until she cums, so she does.

Rocky laughs at his plight, as no one is tipping to see him actually cum. They all just want to see her tits bounce and his cock going in and out of her. Finally she gets a huge tip from someone that wants to watch her fuck his ass with a strap-on.

Rocky has her lazy roommate bent over the sofa, still gagged and her laptop is on his back. She's wearing a pick strap-on cock and she's about to slide it in. She doesn't care if he doesn't like this. It's time to earn his keep.

She fucks him in a couple positions, pointing at a monitor and laughing while she makes money with his ass. Finally she gets a huge tip from someone that wants to see him cum with her cock in his ass, so she milks his throbbing cock until he explodes all over himself.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SweetFemdom, PervOUT, She Owns Your Manhood, Femdom Sex, Fucking, Strapon, Humiliation, Degradation, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Handjob, Pussy Fucking in Cowgirl, Missionary Positions, Cum on Stomach

File name:PervOUT_-_Slave_To_A_Cam_Girl__COMPLETE__feat._Lance_Heart_ __Rocky_Emerson.mp4
File Size: 1.34 GB
Duration: 00:23:22
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

PervOUT_-_Slave_To_A_Cam_Girl__COMPLETE__feat._Lance_Heart_ __Rocky_Emerson.mp4
Old 04-20-2019, 03:10 PM   #2797
newageofx
Godfather forum

Default Ass Pounding At ClubDom Part 5 - Jean Bardot, Kylie Rogue -...

Ass Pounding At ClubDom Part 5 - Jean Bardot, Kylie Rogue - Pegging

Goddess Jean Bardot and Mistress Kylie Rogue now decide it's time for the final punishment for these cocky, nosy repair men. They both strap up with big black 10″ thick cocks.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubDom, Jean Bardot, Mistress Kylie Rogue, Kylie Rogue, Mistress, Boots, High Heels, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:cd_s569_5-5_jean_bardot_kylie_rogue.mp4
File Size: 496 MB
Duration: 00:05:44
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

cd_s569_5-5_jean_bardot_kylie_rogue.mp4
Old 04-20-2019, 07:10 PM   #2798
newageofx
Godfather forum

Default 21Sextreme - Prostate Massage For Older Guy - Blowjob

21Sextreme - Prostate Massage For Older Guy - Blowjob

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Prostate Massage, Blowjob, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Old Man, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Milking, Cumshot

File name:21Sextreme_-_Prostate_Massage_For_Older_Guy.mp4
File Size: 729 MB
Duration: 00:21:33
Video: AVC, 1280x, 50.000 FPS, 4621 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

21Sextreme_-_Prostate_Massage_For_Older_Guy.mp4
Old 04-20-2019, 11:10 PM   #2799
newageofx
Godfather forum

Default Goddess Alexandra Snow - My Ass is Your Reward - Face Sitting

Goddess Alexandra Snow - My Ass is Your Reward - Face Sitting

After taking some serious ball punishment, my slave looks a little breathless. But he's not nearly breathless enough I think. I decide I'm going to do some facesitting before moving onto his other slave tasks. His face makes such a good seat as I settle my ass down on it. I can hear his murmurs as he tries to breath through the crack of my ass, to not avail. This is wildly entertaining to me as he squirms and wiggles, trying to stay focused. The alluring scents of my ass and pussy are too much for him. Even as he's gasping for air, his cock is rock hard and waiting for more.

But he'll have to wait until I've had my fun before I so much as look at his cock again.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Alexandra Snow, Alexandra Snow, Goddess Snow, Ass Fetish, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting

File name:Goddess_Alexandra_Snow___My_Ass_is_Your_Reward.mp4
File Size: 164 MB
Duration: 00:08:15
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 2650 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Alexandra_Snow___My_Ass_is_Your_Reward.mp4
Old 04-21-2019, 03:10 AM   #2800
newageofx
Godfather forum

Default Goddess Maya Liyer - Chained Worship (FULL CLIP) - Shoe Wor...

Goddess Maya Liyer - Chained Worship (FULL CLIP) - Shoe Worship

So today I decided to film some more clips for you all and cam at the same time, it made for an interesting day that was ever so busy. In the end a fantastic day of exhibitionism and voyeurism was had by all and a big thank you to all those that joined Me on cam, I don't think that any of those involved will forget this experience in a hurry. I chained one of My slaves to My inversion table, I do love dipping into My vast array of equipment. Once he was securely fixed in place with heavy metal chains, fixed leather gauntlets running the length of his arms, rendering him utterly helpless and vulnerable to My wicked whims, I tease him with My ass, pussy, legs and shoes. I know I Intox Fantasy him with My killer body, so I tease him until I think he is in a pathetic enough state of mind, then, while he is disoriented I play with his mind and then test his tongue action while he is in disarray just to amuse Myself . Barely able to see, he scrambles for the opportunity to savor the delicious soles and heels of My Gucci shoes. I love having a slave chained to My inversion table, on a leash, grabbing his cock and pulling his face into My ass and pussy as I objectify him, tease him and use his tongue to clean My shoes. I often wonder what it must be like for those of you that keep your weakness for dominant women a secret, who watch clips like this, touching your pathetic cock and longing to feel the warmth of My skin, inhale My scent and place your eager tongue on the soles of My shoes.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Shoe Fetish, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, Asian, Redhead, Maya Liyer, Goddess Maya Liyer, Goddess Worship, Bondage Male, Bondage, Asian Goddess, British Domme, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Ass Fetish, High Heels, Heels Worship, High Heels Worship, Leashed and Collared, Slave Training, Sub Training, Submissive Training

File name:Maya_Liyer_Chained_Worship_FULL_CLIP.mp4
File Size: 854 MB
Duration: 00:11:45
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 9971 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Maya_Liyer_Chained_Worship_FULL_CLIP.mp4
Old 04-21-2019, 07:10 AM   #2801
newageofx
Godfather forum

Default Merciless Dominas - Little Evil Bites - Biting

Merciless Dominas - Little Evil Bites - Biting

Is biting something to film for a BDSM scene or something you would rather practice in private [like electric play, that is just a little complicated to film]? During a filming break at this German shoot, Bitrack asked if any of the Mistresses would be willing to bite him hard and long so that he could suffer even more [after being destroyed in a couple of trampling clips]. Open-minded Miss Flora quickly said yes for sure, and we thought why not turn on the camera. Have a look and let us know if biting is a genre that you would like to watch in the future.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Teeth, Biting, Merciless Dominas, German Goddess, German, Marks, Outdoors, Teeth Fetish

File name:Merciless_Dominas_Little_Evil_Bites.mp4
File Size: 599 MB
Duration: 00:08:12
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Merciless_Dominas_Little_Evil_Bites.mp4
Old 04-21-2019, 11:10 AM   #2802
newageofx
Godfather forum

Default Merciless Dominas - You Belong to Us - Miss Hunter, Jessica...

Merciless Dominas - You Belong to Us - Miss Hunter, Jessica Wood - CBT

The story around this clip is a little special. Sometimes slaves travel half a country for a day or two of filming with us. This slave went all the way from France to Dudley (UK), to stay a few hours, and to shoot his first ever scene and session with Miss Hunter and Miss Jessica Wood [thats whats called passion]. You can easily see that the slave is nervous and excited at the same time. The topic is CBT with the slave being tied up and entirely controlled by our sadistic duo. I can say, that we almost had to stop the shooting because of the slave is about to pass out - not sure if it was because of the situation or the actual pain.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Merciless Dominas, Dual Dominas, Double Dominas, Bondage Male, Bondage, CBT, CBT Fantasy, Blonde Goddess, Blond Hair, Blonde, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, British Domme, High Heels, Verbal Humiliation, Humiliation, Degradation, Miss Hunter, Jessica Wood, Mistress

File name:Merciless_Dominas_You_Belong_to_Us.mp4
File Size: 1004 MB
Duration: 00:13:44
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Merciless_Dominas_You_Belong_to_Us.mp4
Old 04-21-2019, 03:10 PM   #2803
newageofx
Godfather forum

Default Miss Sarah Jessica - Smallest penis sucks cock - Mistress E...

Miss Sarah Jessica - Smallest penis sucks cock - Mistress Ezada Sinn

Mistress Ezada and I LOVE bisexual encouragement. Our two sissy's are dressed in their pretty maids uniforms and both haven't had an orgasm for over a week. Perfect opportunity to degrade and humiliate them. We have a little challenge to make it more interesting. Whichever one has the biggest erection gets a nice blowjob from the loser. It doesn't take long to know who the winner is going to be therefore we get the hardest penis ready to be sucked by the pathetic, useless gimp who couldn't even get hard in front of us. Can you imagine sucking cock for Goddess Ezada and I.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sarah Jessica, Ezada Sinn, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Bi, Gay Blowjob, Bisexual Encouragement, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Boots, Ezada, Sinn, Imposed Bi, Humiliation, Degradation, Sissy Sluts, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Small Testicle Humiliation, Forced Bi, Coerced Bi, Enforced Bi, Make Me Bi

File name:Miss_Sarah_Jessica_Smallest-penis-sucks-cock.mp4
File Size: 607 MB
Duration: 00:10:27
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7937 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Miss_Sarah_Jessica_Smallest-penis-sucks-cock.mp4
Old 04-21-2019, 07:10 PM   #2804
newageofx
Godfather forum

Default Miss Tiffany - Awesome hard flogging - Boot Worship

Miss Tiffany - Awesome hard flogging - Boot Worship

Flogging My slave while wearing sexy cowgirl boots. I find joy in causing My slaves pain even the ones that fancy them selves as a switch. I dig My cowgirl boots into this ones back while enjoying the red marks I put on his back.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Miss Tiffany, Tiffany, Mistress, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Flogging, Boots, Bootlicking, Boot Worship

File name:Miss_Tiffany_-_Awesome_hard_flogging.mp4
File Size: 238 MB
Duration: 00:05:29
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 5883 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Miss_Tiffany_-_Awesome_hard_flogging.mp4
Old 04-21-2019, 11:10 PM   #2805
newageofx
Godfather forum

Default Czech Soles - Playboy Party Hot Foot Worship - Foot Fetish

Czech Soles - Playboy Party Hot Foot Worship - Foot Fetish

There is a playboy party going on and Danilea is attending. But unfortunately not many people stayed this long.but at least there are free drinks and music.but wait there are also foot massages for the VIP guests? What a lucky coincidence Daniela is a VIP guest. She asks the waiter for the massage and it turns out he's the one who will actually do it. Daniela loves foot massages and she enjoys it very much but once she notices the guy is actually smelling her feet. She confronts him and he tries to deny everything.that is until she tell him she would actually expect it on a party like this and that she would actually like it. And she would also love to have her toes sucks, soles licked and feet kissed. So, how about it, footboy?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Nylons, Pantyhose, Czech Soles, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:Czech Soles - Playboy Party Hot Foot Worship - Foot Fetish.mp4
File Size: 504 MB
Duration: 00:13:31
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5012 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Czech Soles - Playboy Party Hot Foot Worship - Foot Fetish.mp4

Tags
cruel, dominant, girls