Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Female Domination (Femdom)

Female Domination (Femdom) Only Female Domination videos - Femdom, Strapon, Whipping, Canning. Femdom chillout

Old 04-09-2019, 07:10 AM   #2731
newageofx
Godfather forum

newageofx is on a distinguished road
Default MeanMassage - Amber Skye Handjob

MeanMassage - Amber Skye Handjob

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, MeanMassage, Amber Skye, Handjob, Ruined Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:MeanMassage - Amber Skye Handjob.mp4
File Size: 216 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:09:28
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2994 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

MeanMassage - Amber Skye Handjob.mp4
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
newageofx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 11:10 AM   #2732
newageofx
Godfather forum

Default Mistress Lady Renee - Anal Chain Gang

Mistress Lady Renee - Anal Chain Gang

Two prisoners in My slave labour camp have been caught slacking off one too many times. Prisoner 17146969 has been locked in chastity due to his masturbation obsession. The other, prisoner 12813606, has already been severely whipped and punished for not obeying orders correctly. As part of My ongoing prisoner re-conditioning regime, I summons them to the work hall for a humiliating lesson in anal submission. After a general inspection and verbal thrashing, I have the inmates on their knees for some anal-chain-gang-degradation. Cock gags are fitted to the mouths of the bitches. I make them take turns in fucking each other's slut cunts with their faces. My huge fucking strap-on finalises the anal domination of these two imprisoned slaves, they will never recover from the mental scars of being so anally humiliated and violated.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Redhead, Mistress Lady Renee, Lady Renee, Mistress, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Female Supremacy, Australian Mistress, Penis Gag, Anal Domination, Prisoner, Anal Humiliation, Latex Catsuit, Latex, Rubber, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on,

File name:Mistress Lady Renee - Anal Chain Gang.mp4
File Size: 479 MB
Duration: 00:10:50
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5994 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Lady Renee - Anal Chain Gang.mp4
Old 04-09-2019, 03:10 PM   #2733
newageofx
Godfather forum

Default Mistress Synful Pleasure - Synful G-String Smother

Mistress Synful Pleasure - Synful G-String Smother

After having pleasured herself with a hitachi, Mistress Synful's pink G-string is wet and she wants to sit down and relax. She uses her slave in the bedroom to have a relaxing seat. She couldn't help but tease him, and laugh at his weakness while sitting on his face. Just for her own enjoyment she decides to place him in a scissorhold, to stretch out her long legs before proceeding to use his face as her cushion.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ass Fetish, Smothering, Smother, Scissor, Scissorhold, Scissored, Scissoring, Facesitting, Mistress Synful Pleasure, Synful, Mistress, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting

File name:Mistress Synful Pleasure - Synful G-String Smother.mp4
File Size: 532 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:09:10
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7967 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Synful Pleasure - Synful G-String Smother.mp4
Old 04-09-2019, 07:10 PM   #2734
newageofx
Godfather forum

Default Mistress Synful Pleasure - Synful Pantyhose Smother

Mistress Synful Pleasure - Synful Pantyhose Smother

Yet another new smother victim Mistress Synful has found to take place beneath her luscious ass. Now she laughs at his entraptment beneath her nude pantyhose covered ass as she breaks him in her own way- By mocking how little breath he is allowed to have before crushing his face with her bottom. Over and over she repeats this until he is squirming and gasping for air with every little chance he gets.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Pantyhose, Nylons, Mistress Synful, Synful, Mistress, Ass Fetish, Ass Smothering, Smother, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting

File name:Mistress Synful Pleasure - Synful Pantyhose Smother .mp4
File Size: 442 MB
Duration: 00:07:38
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Synful Pleasure - Synful Pantyhose Smother .mp4
Old 04-09-2019, 11:10 PM   #2735
newageofx
Godfather forum

Default Mistress Tangent - Pretty In Pink

Mistress Tangent - Pretty In Pink

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Strapon, Mistress Tangent, Tangent, Mistress, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Mistress Tangent - Pretty In Pink.mp4
File Size: 2.04 GB
Duration: 00:34:48

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Tangent - Pretty In Pink.mp4
Old 04-10-2019, 03:10 AM   #2736
newageofx
Godfather forum

Default Mistress Whiplash - WL1376 - Judicial Caning By Prison Mist...

Mistress Whiplash - WL1376 - Judicial Caning By Prison Mistresses - Chloe

The thief has been sentenced to a 60-stroke judicial cold caning from Prison Mistresses Nikki and Chloe. https://fetishfemdom.org/ They are not going to show him any mercy and they don't care how loudly he screams. The cane strokes are to be administered one every 40 seconds on the bare bottom to the miscreant, who is strapped securely to the caning bench unable to move. Part I shows the first 30 strokes.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Whiplash, Nikki Whiplash, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Chloe, Mistress, Caning, Fetish femdom org, Cane, Canes, Canning, Corporal Punishment, Boots

File name:Mistress Whiplash - WL1376 - Judicial Caning By Prison Mistresses - Chloe.mp4
File Size: 1.05 GB
Duration: 00:47:52
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Whiplash - WL1376 - Judicial Caning By Prison Mistresses - Chloe.mp4
Old 04-10-2019, 11:10 AM   #2737
newageofx
Godfather forum

Default Mistress Whiplash - WL1437 - 60 Minute Edging, Tease And De...

Mistress Whiplash - WL1437 - 60 Minute Edging, Tease And Denial Milking

My slave is tied down to the milking bench for an hour of non-stop edging and tease and denial. His throbbing, twitching cock is brought right to the very edge of orgasm over and over again as I revel in watching him suffer. Eventually he is allowed the orgasm he has craved so badly, but there's a price.. Post orgasm torture, and lots of it!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Vibrator, Mistress Whiplash, Nikki Whiplash, Mistress, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Edging, Tease & Denial, Denial, Tease, Teasing, Bondage Male, Bondage

File name:Mistress Whiplash - WL1437 - 60 Minute Edging, Tease And Denial Milking.mp4
File Size: 1.31 GB
Duration: 00:59:52
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Whiplash - WL1437 - 60 Minute Edging, Tease And Denial Milking.mp4
Old 04-10-2019, 03:10 PM   #2738
newageofx
Godfather forum

Default FuckedFeet - Jasmin Jai's Super Soft Soles!

FuckedFeet - Jasmin Jai's Super Soft Soles!

Here is another girl I had been dying to work with for a few years now. I always really liked her look. She has that fair skin and a great body and gorgeous face. She also has amazing feet. She has super wrinkled soles and they are a size 8.5, sometimes a 9 depending on the shoe. She totally loves having her feet licked and toes sucked, as well. Here, she dangles her sneakers off her feet. They are nice and sweaty from wearing them without socks. She then, holds up her feet and points them and spreads her toes. She has great arches, too! Next, she oils up her feet and soles and gets them all shiny. Don't you wish you could lick these soles? I do just that in several positions including the Pose. Next is a fantastic POV footjob where she milks my cock dry with a ton of cock stroking and she also uses her soles on the tip of my cock. Jasmin also employs a great toe lock on my dick. I then, explode all over her soft feet. I promise you will see more from Jasmin Jai. Enjoy this brand new scene!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FuckedFeet, Jasmin Jai, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Fetishfemdom.org, Foot Worship, Footjob, Young Mistress

File name:FFJasminJai.mp4
File Size: 327 MB
Duration: 00:27:53
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 1472 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

FFJasminJai.mp4
Old 04-10-2019, 03:10 PM   #2739
newageofx
Godfather forum

Default PureCFNM - Library Committee - Ashleigh De Vere, Samantha P...

PureCFNM - Library Committee - Ashleigh De Vere, Samantha Page and Tory Jones

Librarian Samantha has called a meeting of the committee to discuss a disturbing event she witnessed recently. It turns out she caught a young couple in a compromising position on the library webcam. Her colleagues are confused, so she decides to demonstrate what happened on colleague Jonny. He is shocked when she yanks down his pants in front of the others, but when all three of them dive on his cock and wank and suck him,he stops complaining. Eventually shooting all over Ashleigh's top.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Triple Domination, CFNM, PureCFNM, Ashleigh De Vere, Samantha Page, Tory Jones, Blowjob, Handjob, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:PureCFNM - Library Committee - Ashleigh De Vere, Samantha Page and Tory Jones.mp4
File Size: 719 MB
Duration: 00:12:08

D O W N L O A D:

PureCFNM - Library Committee - Ashleigh De Vere, Samantha Page and Tory Jones.mp4
Old 04-10-2019, 07:10 PM   #2740
newageofx
Godfather forum

Default Reality Girls Scissors - Introducing Scarlet Vice!

Reality Girls Scissors - Introducing Scarlet Vice!

A pure and instant addiction wrestles here for the first time - smoking hot 18-year-old Scarlet Vice, who played soccer for seven years and here gets proficient at applying submission holds at a lighting pace. The stunning young girl has him deep in a rear naked choke early, flashing a pearl-white smile as her arms flex around his neck. She pours the power on her straight headscissors as Thin Man suffers. A brutal figure four headscissors. her body looks poured into a wet suit as the blonde is all in black kicking his ass. She loves it and her rear naked choke is devastating. She stands above him fallen, sick from the pressure. She bends his arm back and cruelly plants a knee on the back of his head, fetish femdom org driving her weight down on his neck. She tells him "I could do this all day" as she flits her long hair. More abuse with her perfect rear naked - over and over as he struggles. She looks beautiful standing above him, superior in all ways - -her youth, beauty and power winning the room with ease. She pours on more headscissors - buries his head in the mat and pushes down at once hurting and humiliating him. She owns the room. She's so cocky she tells the camera guy to check the door as someone knocks - still headscissoring him. her body filling out the suit in eye-popping fashion, the young blonde hottie finishes him in her arms, making him go half-out - jumping and twitching as she laughs at her skill in turning the hold into a rear naked/bodyscissors combo and him suffering beneath her.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Scissor, Young Mistress, RealityGirlsScissors, Reality Girls Scissors, Scarlet Vice, Scissorhold, Scissored, Scissoring, Asphyxia, Smothering, Smother, Teen

File name:Reality Girls Scissors - Introducing Scarlet Vice!.mp4
File Size: 601 MB
Duration: 00:17:53
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4544 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Reality Girls Scissors - Introducing Scarlet Vice!.mp4
Old 04-10-2019, 11:10 PM   #2741
newageofx
Godfather forum

Default Vicious Femdom Empire - Rewarded Plaything - Demi Sutra

Vicious Femdom Empire - Rewarded Plaything - Demi Sutra

Goddess Demi Sutra loves her playthings to be quiet, hard and tied up so they are always at her disposal. His behavior has been exceptional this week and is rewarded with a milking by her strong, dominant grip. One comes out must go in though as Goddess Demi shoves every last drop of cum right back inside his slutty asshole.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Demi Sutra, Femdom Empire, CBT, Exotic, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Vicious Femdom Empire - Rewarded Plaything - Demi Sutra.mp4
File Size: 1.09 GB
Duration: 00:13:09
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 11.6 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Vicious Femdom Empire - Rewarded Plaything - Demi Sutra.mp4
Old 04-11-2019, 03:10 AM   #2742
newageofx
Godfather forum

Default Goddess Jasmine Mendez - Virgin Strapon Sex

Goddess Jasmine Mendez - Virgin Strapon Sex

Oh how adorable another virgin boy waiting for the one or better yet waiting for the never going to happen lol.

This online loser emailed me about paying for sex & wanting to loose his virginity to a Hot Dominant woman such as myself. $500 later weve set a date & here we are.

I Leashed the little bitch up, Walked him into my living room & forced him to watch me pop his anal cherry.

This Bitch owes me a BIG thank you, Lets be honest No one is ever going to fuck him as good as i did.

Whos NEXT, Lets set it up. Real Women dont ask, They take it! Say good bye to your virginity loser. Remember, I Fuck when & how I want & I like it DEEP.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latina, Jasmine Mendez, Goddess Worship, Anal Prone Bone, Anal Doggy, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Goddess_Jasmine_Mendez___Virgin_Strapon_Sex.mp4
File Size: 167 MB
Duration: 00:13:19
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 1681 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Jasmine_Mendez___Virgin_Strapon_Sex.mp4
Old 04-11-2019, 07:10 AM   #2743
newageofx
Godfather forum

Default House of Sinn - A Passionate Fuck From Mistress Sheyla

House of Sinn - A Passionate Fuck From Mistress Sheyla

You already know Mistress Sheyla is a very passionate Lady and She absolutely loves to fuck Her bitch boys with Her stapon. Tonight, She has a surprise for the pathetic male at Her feet, a thorough fuck full of passion and FemDom loving. Fortunately for this one, the evening is just beginning because, as Her passion rises, so does the size of Her rubber dicks.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Sheyla, House of Sinn, Sheyla, Mistress, Fishnets, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:House_of_Sinn_-_A_Passionate_Fuck_From_Mistress_Sheyla__1080_HD_. mp4
File Size: 625 MB
Duration: 00:13:14
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6463 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

House_of_Sinn_-_A_Passionate_Fuck_From_Mistress_Sheyla__1080_HD_. mp4
Old 04-11-2019, 11:10 AM   #2744
newageofx
Godfather forum

Default Brat Princess 2 - Kaylie and Natalya - Ballbusting Cruelty

Brat Princess 2 - Kaylie and Natalya - Ballbusting Cruelty

1080 HD: Natalya and Kaylie have an obedient male naked and ready to be kicked as hard as they can with their black boots. The boots allow the girls to deliver maximum full force kicks to optimize damage done to the testicles for each kick delivered. Meaning they can kick as hard as they can and it doesn't hurt their foot at all! This video was shot in 60fps and surround sound. This means you can watch this clip in perfect smooth slow motion by slowing the video down yourself on your own player. The footage looks amazing!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Brat Princess 2, Ballbusting, Balls Busging, Ball Abuse, Kaylie, Natalya, Bootdom, Femdomboot, Boot Domination

File name:Kaylie-and-Natalya--Ballbusting-Cruelty.mp4
File Size: 244 MB
Duration: 00:09:55
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 3299 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Kaylie-and-Natalya--Ballbusting-Cruelty.mp4
Old 04-11-2019, 03:10 PM   #2745
newageofx
Godfather forum

Default Brat Princess 2 - Kaylie and Natalya - Foot Smelling Human ATM

Brat Princess 2 - Kaylie and Natalya - Foot Smelling Human ATM

1080 HD: Kaylie and Natalya have a foot smelling freak they love to abuse. Besides exploiting him in videos they also exploit his weakness for smelling girls feet financially. Just back from a Mall rinse, the girls let him sniff their stinky feet. The freak gets so weak they even get more money from him! So funny! He is completely weak and vulnerable to the smell of feet. How weird but profitable for the girls!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Kaylie, Natalya, Foot Smelling, Foot Sniffing, Foot Fetish, Findom, Financial Domination, Brat Girls

File name:Kaylie-and-Natalya--Foot-Smelling-Human-ATM--1080.mp4
File Size: 799 MB
Duration: 00:10:53
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Kaylie-and-Natalya--Foot-Smelling-Human-ATM--1080.mp4

Tags
cruel, dominant, girls