Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Female Domination (Femdom)

Female Domination (Femdom) Only Female Domination videos - Femdom, Strapon, Whipping, Canning. Femdom chillout

Old 06-08-2020, 03:05 PM   #256
elleypascal
Crazy

elleypascal is on a distinguished road
Default Punishing a Chauvinist`s Ass with a Whip! Ella Kross

Punishing a Chauvinist`s Ass with a Whip! Ella Kross

Info:
Name : Punishing a Chauvinist`s Ass with a Whip!
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 448 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 16 min 41 s

Finding an acquaintance of mine looking quite lonely while shuffling adeck of cards, he confesses that he wishes he somebody to play a card gamewith. Preferably a male friend, he tells me, because women simply aren`tgood at card games. They require intelligence and skill and a woman`splace is in the kitchen and the nursery, he informs me. He continuesberating women which prompts me to make a little bet with the loser. If Iwin, he has to do whatever I tell him to and if he wins I`ll suck hisfucking cock. He laughs condescendingly and assumes he`s going to winbecause he`s a male and therefore superior in every way. He`s in for asurprise as our game begins and he quickly finds himself losing. Defeated,it`s time for him to make good on our deal and I begin by having him getnaked and strapping him to my torture rack. "Today you need to learn onething," I say as I whip his bare ass. "Women rule the world!" I make himrepeat as I continuing whipping him. He cries out in pain as I punish hisass until it`s bright red and raw. "I`m a loser," he weeps as Irelentlessly dole out brutal lashes to his naked bottom. By the time I`mdone with him he won`t be sitting down again for weeks!
Genre : Caning, Corporal Punishment, Female Domination, Spanking

DOWNLOAD
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
elleypascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 03:13 PM   #257
elleypascal
Crazy

Default Relentlessly Whipping a Slave's Bare Ass! Ella Kross

Relentlessly Whipping a Slave's Bare Ass! Ella Kross

Info:
Name : Relentlessly Whipping a Slave's Bare Ass!
File Size : 67.5 MiB
Runtime : 5 min 44 s

With my naked slave tied to my bedposts I dish out painful punishmentusing my whipping rod on his bare ass. He cries out in agony as Irepeatedly lash him and love every second of his anguish. I want to seehow many blows he can take and cane him relentlessly until the caneactually breaks! That doesn't slow me down a bit as I reach for my leatherwhipping rod and go to work tormenting his tender ass even more. His barebottom is red and throbbing in pain but I won't be showing him mercyanytime soon. I continue fucking him up and make him beg me for more,unleashing a barrage of painful lashes while he keeps count and thanks mein between. Guess who won't be sitting down anytime soon? That's right;this dirty jerk!
Genre : Corporal Punishment, Female Domination, Whipping

DOWNLOAD
Old 06-10-2020, 10:27 AM   #258
elleypascal
Crazy

Default Punishment is Served! Ella Kross

Punishment is Served! Ella Kross

Info:
Name : Punishment is Served!
Format : Windows Media
File Size : 410 MiB
Resolution : 1080 x 1 920
Runtime : 8 min 47 s

n this video, I play a police officer who's cornered a thief in an old, abandoned building. When I finally catch him, I'm going to teach thisthieving little bitch a lesson! Before I lock him up I'm going to make him take every inch of my strap-on in a place that will leave him walkingfunny for weeks. I'm going to make him suffer for his crimes!
Genre : Strap-on, Female Domination, Role Play, Outdoor, Anal Fucking, Humiliation, Cock Sucking, Police Officer

DOWNLOAD
Old 06-10-2020, 03:15 PM   #259
elleypascal
Crazy

Default Having Some Fun with the Repairman! (Part Five: Milking His Cock) Ella Kross

Having Some Fun with the Repairman! (Part Five: Milking His Cock) Ella Kross

Info:
Name : Having Some Fun with the Repairman! (Part Five: Milking His Cock)
File Size : 347 MiB
Runtime : 12 min 51 s

In the fifth and final chapter of my repairman abuse video series, I havemy new slave stand against the wall and bind his arms so he can't move. Igive him what he's been wanting and begin gently stroking his rock hardcock in between surprising him with the occasional ball slap or knee tothe groin. I get on my knees and tease him by pretending to sick his dickbut he'll get no such pleasure from me. Instead I spit on his dick andbegin jerking him again, pausing just long enough to smack his balls oncemore. I grind my hot body up against him and thoroughly enjoy working himinto a frenzy. All he wants to do is cum but I refuse to let him rightaway. I continue teasing and torturing him until finally, at long last, Idecide to let him blow his load. I ruin his orgasm by continuing to tug athis dick until he cums again and then do it all over again! I milk thisbitch for all he's worth and by the time I'm done with him his cock andballs are throbbing in pain.
Genre : Female Domination, Handjobs, Orgasm Control, Ruined Orgasms

DOWNLOAD
Old 06-11-2020, 10:30 AM   #260
elleypascal
Crazy

Default Worship My Feet with Your Mouth and Cum Countdown! Ella Kross

Worship My Feet with Your Mouth and Cum Countdown! Ella Kross

Info:
Name : Worship My Feet with Your Mouth and Cum Countdown!
File Size : 126 MiB
Runtime : 6 min 46 s

It's a beautiful day and the chirping birds seem to be enjoying the warm sun just as much as I am! Sitting in my back yard, I tease you with my pink high-heels by dangling them in your face. I rest them on the tips of my toes, balancing them for you until finally dropping them to reveal my perfect bare feet. Your dreams come true as I let you sniff and lick my gorgeous feet, allowing you to suck each toe as you jerk your hard cock. You can't cum unless I give you permission, so keep stroking your dick as you run your tongue all over my pedicured feet. I'm going to slowly count down from ten, and then I want you to shoot your warm load all over them! Don't you dare cum before the countdown is complete or I'll be forced to punish you. Ready? Ten... nine... eight...
Genre : Barefoot, Dangling, Female Domination, Foot Fetish, Feet Joi, Soles

DOWNLOAD
Old 06-11-2020, 03:20 PM   #261
elleypascal
Crazy

Default Cruel Masturbation Fitness Game! Ella Kross

Cruel Masturbation Fitness Game! Ella Kross

Info:
Name : Cruel Masturbation Fitness Game!
File Size : 127 MiB
Runtime : 9 min 43 s

Are you ready to play my cruel masturbation game? It`s time that Idominated your cock with my supreme control again. You can jerk yourselfonly when I`m doing my workout, but when I tease you by showing you myperfect body you have to stop touching your dick, got it? As I do myexercises you can jerk-off, but the moment I show you my hot pussy and bigtits you`re to stop masturbating immediately. Let`s see if you can handleit. It`s not going to be easy as I repeatedly take you to the edge oforgasm
Genre : Masturbation Instruction, Edging Games, Joi, Masturbation Games

DOWNLOAD
Old 06-12-2020, 03:26 PM   #262
elleypascal
Crazy

Default Making My Slave Do Ass to Mouth Part 1 Ella Kross

Making My Slave Do Ass to Mouth -Part 1 Ella Kross

Info:
Name : Making My Slave Do Ass to Mouth -Part 1
Format : Windows Media
File Size : 284 MiB
Runtime : 6 min 4 s

"Do you like what you see?" I ask my slave as he kneels before me. I'mwearing a big strap-on cock and I make him lick it all over before forcinghim to suck it deeper and deeper. When he doesn't suck it deep enough Islap him in the face and demand that he do it better. "Deeper, bitch!" Ibark as I watch him take every inch. I then bend him over and make himspread his butt cheeks so I can lube up his tight, virginal asshole.
Genre : Face Slapping, Female Domination, Humiliation, Strap-on

DOWNLOAD
Old 06-13-2020, 03:33 PM   #263
elleypascal
Crazy

Default You`re My Toilet Slave so Lick Me Clean! Ella Kross

You`re My Toilet Slave so Lick Me Clean! Ella Kross

Info:
Name : You`re My Toilet Slave so Lick Me Clean!
File Size : 109 MiB
Runtime : 4 min 7 s

You want to be my toilet slave, huh? You want to drink my piss and cleanmy pussy with your tongue? I`m going to pee directly in your mouth so getdown on your hands and knees and open up! Look at my pussy as I shove itin your face and squirt my warm piss all over you. My pretty, pink pussyis waiting to cover you with my golden urine and I`ve been saving up a lotfor you, slave. Watch as I piss everywhere and can`t stop shooting it allover the place, completely soaking your face and body. Covered in my juiceI make you use your mouth to clean me while I watch in delight. You`re mytoilet slave and human toilet paper! You won`t believe how much piss Ihave stored up as I repeatedly piss all over you again and again. Stickthat tongue out and clean my pussy, slave!
Genre : Femdom Pov, Pee, Toilet Humiliation, Toilet Slavery, Urination

DOWNLOAD
Old 06-14-2020, 10:46 AM   #264
elleypascal
Crazy

Default Mouth Spitting, Plastic Rap, and Cock and Ball Torture! Ella Kross

Mouth Spitting, Plastic Rap, and Cock and Ball Torture! Ella Kross

Info:
Name : Mouth Spitting, Plastic Rap, and Cock and Ball Torture!
File Size : 160 MiB
Runtime : 5 min 55 s

My slave`s been locked in a male chastity cage for an entire month andcompletely unable to cum. Setting him free of the cage, I have some funwith him by fastening his jaw open and spitting directly in his mouth. "Sotasty, hmm?" I ask as I lean over him, repeatedly spitting down histhroat. After a month of no orgasms all he wants to do is cum but I won`tbe letting that happen easily. Instead, I tie up his cock and balls andrun a spur across his dick while he squirms in pain, defenseless thanks tothe plastic he`s wrapped in. After torturing his cock and balls I go backto spitting into his pried-open mouth while he`s forced to lay there andtake the abuse. "You are my own property," I remind him as I torment himover and over again.
Genre : Ball Abuse, Cbt, Female Domination, Spitting

DOWNLOAD
Old 06-14-2020, 03:37 PM   #265
elleypascal
Crazy

Default Punishing a Disobedient Slave with My Whip! Ella Kross

Punishing a Disobedient Slave with My Whip! Ella Kross

Info:
Name : Punishing a Disobedient Slave with My Whip!
File Size : 174 MiB
Runtime : 9 min 17 s

Today I'm going to punish this slave for failing to clean my house like I told him to. Let's see how much pain he can handle, shall we? I tie him up naked in my back yard and begin lashing his back with my leather whip, laughing and mocking him as he groans in agony with each painful strike. His entire back is aching and red within seconds, and the sight of it only adds to my excitement. I continue delivering excruciating lashes with the whip while he cries out in misery, but his torment is far from over. If there's one thing I can't stand it's disobedience, and I take my anger out on his bare flesh as his screams grow louder and louder. "Your suffering is my pleasure!" I growl as I make him pay for his mistake. I pause to pinch and twist his nipples, then get right back to whipping him! Do you think he's learned his lesson? You'll endure the same punishment if you ever disobey me!
Genre : Corporal Punishment, Female Domination, Spanking, Whipping, Flogging

DOWNLOAD
Old 06-15-2020, 10:49 AM   #266
elleypascal
Crazy

Default Stroke Your Cock to My Perfect Hands! Ella Kross

Stroke Your Cock to My Perfect Hands! Ella Kross

Info:
Name : Stroke Your Cock to My Perfect Hands!
File Size : 117 MiB
Runtime : 5 min 46 s

I want you to jerk-off to my gorgeous hands as I tease you with them by waving my fingers in your face. Just look at these perfectly manicured nails of mine. They're so sexy, aren't they? I know you can't resist these hands and wish they were touching your hard cock. I want you to continue stroking yourself as you fantasize about my fingers wrapped around your thick shaft, jacking you up and down until your balls are aching to explode. Don't you dare cum yet, though! Keep stroking as I show off my hands, driving you wild with them until you just can't hold out any longer. I'm going to hold them out for you, and after I count down from five I want you to cover them with a big load of warm cum! Are you ready to make my hands even prettier? Five, four, three...
Genre : Femdom Pov, Heels Worship, Hand Fetish, Hand Worship, Finger Fetish, Neck Fetish

DOWNLOAD
Old 06-15-2020, 03:39 PM   #267
elleypascal
Crazy

Default Watch Me Piss and Fantasize about Being My Toilet Slave! Ella Kross

Watch Me Piss and Fantasize about Being My Toilet Slave! Ella Kross

Info:
Name : Watch Me Piss and Fantasize about Being My Toilet Slave!
File Size : 41.1 MiB
Runtime : 3 min 58 s

I`m going to pee right now and you`re going to watch, got it? Standingabove my toilet without any panties on, I spread my legs and release agolden stream of piss. It splashes loudly into the toilet below me, and asyou sit there staring at my crotch you can`t help but fantasize about mepissing all over you. Yes, the thought of me relieving myself in yourmouth excites you greatly, but since you`re not here I`ll have to go withthe next best thing. I call for a slave, and when one comes running heimmediately drops to his knees to clean my pussy with his tongue. He`s mylittle toilet slave, and if you keep up your obedience maybe someday youcan be one of my toilet slaves, too. I hate using toilet paper and wouldmuch rather use your stupid mouth!
Genre : Female Domination, Pee, Toilet Humiliation, Toilet Slavery

DOWNLOAD
Old 06-16-2020, 10:54 AM   #268
elleypascal
Crazy

Default You're a Worthless, Lonely Loser! Ella Kross

You're a Worthless, Lonely Loser! Ella Kross

Info:
Name : You're a Worthless, Lonely Loser!
File Size : 64.3 MiB
Runtime : 5 min 9 s

I know why your wife left you, you know. It's because you're a fuckingloser. You stopped fucking her in favor of masturbating to my clips and Ican't say as I blame you since I'm so beautiful and all. Don't I lookstunning in this sexy leather corset with matching gloves and thigh-highboots? Of course I do, loser, so sit there and jerk your little cock offto me like usual. Now that your wife's hit the road you have all the timein the world to stroke yourself to me so get to it! Take that tiny dickout and jack-off while I remind you what a complete and utter failure youare. You're a completely disgusting, miserable person whose life isn'tworth a penny to anybody. All you have left in this world is my videossince nobody wants you so sit there all alone and tug your pathetic excusefor a cock while you listen to me shit all over you and with good reason,too. You're a nobody! I'm the one shining light left in your useless lifeso buy all of my clips and spend all of your money on me, understood?Good, slave!
Genre : Femdom Pov, Humiliation, Masturbation Instruction, Small Penis Humiliation, Joi, Verbal Humiliation

DOWNLOAD
Old 06-16-2020, 03:43 PM   #269
elleypascal
Crazy

Default Hot video Lazy Slave Punished with My Huge Strap On! Ella Kross

Hot video - Lazy Slave Punished with My Huge Strap-On! Ella Kross

Info:
Name : Hot video - Lazy Slave Punished with My Huge Strap-On!
File Size : 145 MiB
Runtime : 9 min 20 s

I'm so angry at this fucking slave. I specifically told him to clean my house while I was out, yet when I came back he hadn't done a single thing. The place was still a mess, and the sight of it made my blood boil. I'm still pissed, so I'm going to punish this idiot in the worst possible way... using my giant strap-on! I have him drop to his knees and make him suck my huge cock, shoving it down his throat until he chokes on it. He quickly learns that his humiliation has just begun when I bend him over my pool table and tie him up so he can't escape. Positioning myself behind him, I make him spread his legs and proceed to cram my big dick in his tight asshole! I pound him hard and fast, taking all of my rage out on him while he cries out in misery. He takes every inch of my massive cock, and I add to his humiliation by laughing while I slap his ass. When I'm done with this loser, he won't be shitting right for a month!
Genre : Female Domination, Strap-on

DOWNLOAD
Old 06-17-2020, 11:01 AM   #270
elleypascal
Crazy

Default Lick My Body My Boyfriend's Coming Over Kandy, Mistress

Lick My Body My Boyfriend's Coming Over Kandy, Mistress

Info:
Name : Lick My Body My Boyfriend's Coming Over
File Size : 782 MiB
Runtime : 10 min 2 s

What a lucky slave you are!* Kandy has promised you a reward for your hard work and that reward is body worship.* She climbs gracefully onto the bench and kneels on all fours.* She instructs you to start at the bottom, and that means licking all the gunk off her feet.* There's a lot of stuff on the bottom of her soles - loose hair and who knows what some of that is she says, laughingly.* She directs you to move up her legs, kissing everywhere as you go, and then she maneuvers you right between her glorious ass crack.* Get in there and give it a good sniff she orders you.* Oooh, it's really ripe today Kandy adds, explaining that she has put off showering or having a bath just for you.* She pulls her panties sexily to the side so you get a full screen view of her anus, and tells you to get your tongue deep into her hole and to lick her properly.* She says you'll have to take harder beatings to earn the privilege of licking her pussy, so today it's ass only. **She tells you she doesn't need toilet paper with you around; that's what you're for.* She lays on her side and spreads her cheeks again.* I'm tired so I'm going to rest now while you tongue my asshole.* She makes it painfully clear to you that real men are fucking her and she wants to know you're happy that she's being pleased and that you enjoy being permitted to help her pick out lingerie and such for her men.* You're a dirty ass-licker she reminds you and then she orders you to lick her ass some more.* Now it's time for you to lick her armpits - they got oh-so-sweaty when she was beating you!* She shows you her tits but of course you aren't allowed to come near them, so she tells you to get back to work on her armpits. To torment you even further, she plays with her pussy and then brings her fingers up to your disgusting slave mouth so you can have a taste... but just a small one!* Finally, she orders you to worship her feet again. You know you'll always end up at my feet; that's simply where you belong she says, and you know you wouldn't have it any other way.
Genre : Femdom

DOWNLOAD

Tags
discipline, femdom, kinky, pain, slave