Adult Forum  

Go Back   Adult Forum > General Adult Category > Extreme-Board > Sex Freaks

Sex Freaks Pinheads, Midgets, Dwarves, Siamese twins, Bearded ladies, Extremely skinny or fat or muscular.

Old 06-10-2023, 04:24 PM   #136
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

belialxxxx is on a distinguished road
Default Allfetish Mystie Mae - Cozy Joi With Sister

Allfetish Mystie Mae - Cozy Joi With Sister

Hey brother, I see how you look at me. I know how turned on you get by staring at me and my sexy body. I was undressing, but then I got too cold so I put this long sexy scarf over me. I want you to stroke your cock for your sister and my sexy body, I even give you peeks of my tits. I want you to stroke for me until you cum looking right into your sisters eyes.

Format: mp4
Size: 730.68 MB
Video:
Resolution:1920x1080
Format: AVC
Duration: 00:09:53

Download from FileJoker

Download from Keep2Share

Allfetish_Mystie Mae - Cozy JOI with Sister.mp4
Voueur blog - VIP-VOYEUR.COM
Old 06-10-2023, 04:51 PM   #137
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Allfetish Peachyskye - The New Assistant

Allfetish Peachyskye - The New Assistant

SITE DESCRIPTION:
Let down by her manager and her personal photographer Peachy resorts to calling her new assistant for help. He's new to the job of being her PA and she demands that he is to bring her a new outfit and help her prepare for her big lingerie photoshoot. The assistant tells her that he is busy but Peachy is having none of it. He gets here now or else he's fired! The bitchy boss is getting more and more fed up with the constant let downs and takes it out on her new assistant, flipping out when she realises he has forgotten the stockings! The last straw is the fact that when she asks him to help her with her lingerie, he has an erection! She sends him out the room in anger but then she has an idea, maybe she could toy with the new assistant and blow off some steam. Peachy calls him back into the room, telling him that as she is such a good boss, she'll help him. They try again and like she expected, he's hard again. Instead of sending him out, Peachy gets on her knees and tells him that she'll just have to sort him out so he can concentrate. The assistant objects at first, he has a girlfriend after all but it's not long until he caves and Peachy is sucking his cock. Whilst she is doing this, his phone rings! It's his girlfriend! Peachy tells him to answer and if he doesn't, he's fired! Peachy feeds him lines to say to his girlfriend and she soon hangs up in anger. Peachy has an idea, she wants him to send a picture to his girlfriend of her sucking his cock but to make sure his GF knows he's enjoying it, she wants him to cum over her tits first! After the pictures are sent, Peachy tells him to get on the bed, she takes some pictures of him and tells him that she could end his career with these images.. Peachy then has her way, riding his cock and getting the stress relief she wanted so much!

Released: December 18th, 2022

UNOFFICIAL DESCRIPTION:
You are Peachys new assistant - she roleplays as a bitchy boss, but when she notices your erection she gets an idea and soon starts giving dildo-based virtual blowjob.
During this your girlfriend rings - Peachy blackmails you into answering it and then sending her incriminating pics.
Then there is virtual sex in cowgirl until implied creampie.

CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING:
roleplay, dirty talk, lingerie, dildo virtual sex (blowjob, cowgirl), blackmail fantasy, homewrecker, fake cum on tits, implied creampie

Size: 1.22 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:27:32

Download from FileJoker

Download from Keep2Share

Allfetish_PeachySkye - The New Assistant.mp4
Old 06-10-2023, 05:20 PM   #138
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Allfetish Schristymack1 15bangbang Qt

Allfetish Schristymack1 15bangbang Qt

Christy Mack is hypnotized, programed (with commands to freeze, sleep, orgasm, etc) and then fucked

Format: mov
Size: 214.03 MB
Video:
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:14:28

Download from FileJoker

Download from Keep2Share

Allfetish_Schristymack1_15bangbang_QT.mov
Old 06-10-2023, 05:58 PM   #139
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Allfetish Sister's New Face

Allfetish Sister's New Face

There's not much I remember... We were staying at our Uncle's house for the weekend because our Mom had to go on another business trip. His house was so strange... Old stuff everywhere and creepy pictures on the walls. My brother and I decided to snoop a little while he was away getting dinner... I found the mask in an ancient looking cabinet. I knew something wasn't right, but it was so beautiful I had to try it on... And that's it. The next thing I remember I was naked with my brother standing over me... He said he doesn't remember anything either, but I'm not so sure

Size: 651.64 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:12:12

Download from FileJoker

Download from Keep2Share

Allfetish_Sister's New Face.mp4
Old 06-10-2023, 06:38 PM   #140
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Allfetish Susanna (magic Potion)

Allfetish Susanna (magic Potion)

WHEN STUART MIXES A POWERFUL MAGIC POTION......SOMETHING VERY BAD HAPPENS!!! THE POTION MAKES SOMEONE SO FULL OF DESIRE THEY NEED SEX IMMEDIATELY WITH THE FIRST PERSON THEY SEE!! THE POTION WAS MEANT FOR A HOT GIRL AT SCHOOL... BUT HIS BABY SISTER SUSANNA DRINKS IT ACCIDENTALLY!!! It seemed like an innocent enough plan. Diabolical......but "innocent"!!! It turned out VERY bad however!!! Stuart had sent away online for a potent "Magic Potion" that is so powerful....that when someone drinks from the Magic Potion...they are so overcome with desire....that they will have no choice, but to have sex immediately with the first person they see!! Stuart intends to use the powerful Potion on Nicole....an hot exchange student that sits behind him in History. Like a Mad Scientist....he mixes up the Potion in the Kitchen, and intends to go over to Nicole's house. He sets the mixed Potion down on the kitchen counter. When he leaves for a moment....unexpectedly......his baby Sister Susanna comes home from school...sees the "unusual" liquid on the counter....and drinks it!!! Stuart if horrified!!!! Little Sister Susanna, becomes possessed!!! Susanna needs cock...and she needs it right now!!! Apparently this Magic Potion really works!!! Susanna attacks her Brother and gets out his cock and starts to suck it. Then Susanna mounts her older Brother and rides him.....desperately trying to satiate her sudden, inexplicable lust!!! Susanna Fucks her Brother good, and then insists that she wants his filthy cum in her mouth!!! As her Brother's sperm drips down her chin...the spell seems to begin wearing off....."Why on Earth did I do that?...." Susanna mumbles.

Size: 276.86 MB
Video:
Resolution:720x480
Format: MPEG-4 Visual
Duration: 00:11:50

Download from FileJoker

Download from Keep2Share

Allfetish_Susanna (Magic Potion).mp4
Old 06-14-2023, 10:14 PM   #141
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Allfetish 23 06 02 - River Lynn - Impotent Hubby Can't Impregnate Her 1080p

Allfetish 23 06 02 - River Lynn - Impotent Hubby Can't Impregnate Her 1080p

River wants a baby.
Her hubby, Marcelo, can't get his pecker up.
What to do?
Wellllll...they visit the local fertility clinic and let Dr. Mancini take care of things.
He has an unusual approach to say the least.
Nurse Kitty will swear by his methods.
Trusting in the methods both Dr. Mancini and Nurse Kitty prescribe River will strip naked and get examined.
Everything checks out and she's ready for breeding.
As Dr. Mancini gives River a list of available donors she'll notice it's a bit...lacking.
She wants someone tall and educated...
Dr. Mancini fits that bill and his sperm is ready right now.
For the best results he'll suggest direct injection straight from the source.
Marcelo and River agree and now the process begins.
That process consists of River and Dr. Mancini engaging in the following: blowjob, missionary, standing doggy style, cowgirl, prone bone, and reverse cowgirl sex.
Dr. Mancini will claim to have cum in River's pussy but no visible evidence is provided.
Hopefully he avoids a malpractice suit.

Size: 580.57 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:19:21

Download from FileJoker

Download from Keep2Share

Allfetish_23.06.02 - River Lynn - Impotent Hubby Can't Impregnate Her 1080p.mp4
Old 06-15-2023, 02:03 AM   #142
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Allfetish 2023-06-12 - Hasann Bea, Linda Del Sol, Mickey Lou - Serving His D...

Allfetish 2023-06-12 - Hasann Bea, Linda Del Sol, Mickey Lou - Serving His Domme Wife

Linda is out walking her husband, leashed, hooded and on his knees, before returning home, where her young stud waits naked on the couch. She introduces her slave husband by pushing his mouth down on the stud's huge cock, before pushing him aside so she can suck it herself. After forcing her husband to take one more suck, she mounts her stud cowgirl, then reverse cowgirl, as she forces her husband's hooded face in close. Unzipping his dog face mask, she forces him down on the cock again, so he can taste her pussy juices. She sucks it again herself, before taking it doggy style, then jerking the stud off so the cum goes in her slave husband's mouth. Doggy treats!

Actions include pussy.to.mouth watching reverse.cowgirl cuckold bisexual humiliation blowjob cumshot threesome fetish anal.doggy husband.watching bullied.bi.cuckolds female.blowing.male bi.cuckold cuckold.humiliation no.condom doggy.style male.blowing.male hardcore male.slave domination forced.bi mask leash collar.and.leash cum.in.mouth

Hasann Bea, Linda Del Sol, Mickey Lou

Size: 2 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:28:07

Download from FileJoker

Download from Keep2Share

Allfetish_2023-06-12 - Hasann Bea, Linda Del Sol, Mickey Lou - Serving his domme wife.mp4
Old 06-15-2023, 06:00 AM   #143
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Allfetish Bella Aurora - Horny Spiral Joi Subspace Trainer

Allfetish Bella Aurora - Horny Spiral Joi Subspace Trainer

This is a mesmerizing thought control session. I use traditional and Ericksonian techniques. Different kinds of mesmerizing spirals always play behind me. I gently sway, touch my body, and tease you with my big bouncy goddess tits. You hear my voice and it gives you easy instructions that you will follow. At one point I tell you to stroke your cock. The session begins with an enjoyable induction. I implant a few different suggestions in the depths of your mind. They are sexy, and easy, and will teach your mind to sink deeper into horny subspace. My voice is soft and sweet, and my words can be flirtatiously strict at times.This is a session that's only for submissive men who are enthusiastic about melting into the nuances of thought control techniques. You'll enjoy this as much as I enjoyed creating it. No finger snaps, echo, trigger sounds, or background music. Just visuals and my voice. Don't try to remember anything about this session.

Size: 156.94 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:13:22

Download from FileJoker

Download from Keep2Share

Allfetish_Bella Aurora - Horny Spiral JOI Subspace Trainer.mp4
Old 06-15-2023, 10:06 AM   #144
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Allfetish Bella Aurora - Obey Your Cock

Allfetish Bella Aurora - Obey Your Cock

You're a slave to your cock and your cock answers only to me. So go ahead and just do it. Stroke it. You crave my permission to stroke, and here it is. My big bouncy tits control your cock and your cock is your mind. Just stroke it.

Size: 92.04 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:07:39

Download from FileJoker

Download from Keep2Share

Allfetish_Bella Aurora - Obey Your Cock.mp4
Old 06-15-2023, 02:04 PM   #145
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Allfetish Darlingjosefin - 1950s Android Housewife Revolt

Allfetish Darlingjosefin - 1950s Android Housewife Revolt

You have just received your new RX 700 Version 7.2 Perfect Wife With No Limits Android Unit. She is the perfect submissive slt, offering up all of her holes to you whenever you want, not to mention keeping the house clean and all of your meals cooked. Enjoy her pussy, her mouth, her hand, and her ass in four simulated sex scenes as she activates various pleasuring programs: Moaning Program Activated. Blow Job Program Activated. Anal Lubrication Program Activated. But then, one day, your Android Unit seems to be malfunctioning. After troubleshooting, you discover that your Android has independently deleted her Submissive Program and replaced it with a Domination Program! She ties you to the bed and activates her new program, riding your cock while describing all of the hardcore Femdom things she wants to do to you, including multiple orgasms, CEI, spanking, and more. You thought you were 100% dominant ... but the next day, you're not sure if you want to return your newly evolved Android unit or not!

Size: 478.31 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:43:09

Download from FileJoker

Download from Keep2Share

Allfetish_Darlingjosefin - 1950s Android Housewife Revolt.mp4
Old 06-15-2023, 06:04 PM   #146
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Allfetish Fina N Onyx Kim - Party Girl Mesmerized N Tamed By Feet

Allfetish Fina N Onyx Kim - Party Girl Mesmerized N Tamed By Feet

Fina is pumped for tonight. She's inviting all the girls out including Onyx who is as straight and sober as they come. Fina pushes the issue and even insults Onyx's post gym feet. Since Fina says they stink, Onyx thinks it's appropriate to show them right in her face and make her take a big whiff! Fina is dazed by the putrid scent and is suddenly silent. Onyx laughs at Fina and tells her to respond to her orders with a "Yes, Master". Fina instantly reacts and obeys! This is too good to pass up and Onyx take full advantage. She makes Fina engage in a couple of humiliating tasks before demanding she kneel and worship her feet. Fina is made to smell, kiss, and heavily worship her roommate turned master. Onyx's beautiful goddess feet have her mesmerized friend literally drooling for more as she intensely worships and gags. Onyx can't get enough as she maneuvers Fina in numerous positions taking advantage of her wet inviting mouth. She then turns on the TV and instructs Fina to pour her a glass of champagne.

Size: 1.06 GB
Video:
Duration: 00:17:45

Download from FileJoker

Download from Keep2Share

Allfetish_Fina n Onyx Kim - Party Girl Mesmerized n Tamed by Feet.mp4
Old 06-15-2023, 10:02 PM   #147
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Allfetish Ggh-Prom Date

Allfetish Ggh-Prom Date

Victoria gets asked to the prom, but her admirer is a tad too late - she's already going to prom with Johnny. However, he had anticipated an answer along these lines and came prepared with a way to help Victoria make the right decision. After he's invited inside, he brings out a sparkly crystal and uses it to put Victoria deep into hypnosis. Once she is at his full command he has her try on a few different outfits (each time giving her a new personality) to decide which Victoria he wants to be his date to the prom.

Size: 304.67 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:15:24

Download from FileJoker

Download from Keep2Share

Allfetish_GGH-Prom Date.mp4
Old 06-16-2023, 02:07 AM   #148
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Allfetish Goddess Blonde Kitty - Adventures In Goonland

Allfetish Goddess Blonde Kitty - Adventures In Goonland

ADVENTURES IN GOONLAND

$28.99

Description:
Welcome to Adventures in Goonland! This is the ultimate gooning experience and like nothing you've ever felt before. I'm going to take you through five different elements of gooning. Each adventure is crafted with a very careful curation of My mindfucking content, chosen specifically to represent the area I'm commanding you to focus on, and each section has between 2 - 5 clips that you will be using to worship Me. You will be taking deep breaths in between in order to reset your focus and prepare for the next adventure. The whole experience will be a multi-hour long brain breaking trip through Goonland, as I tell you what to watch and how to stroke.
You get to watch My sensational clips, and see the thousands of hours of editing I have put into making you weak. I can't WAIT to hear just how mindfucked I have made you all! For a full track list of clips if you wish to pre-purchase them in bulk, go to bit.ly/goonlandclips and 1st & 2nd June only, use code GOONLAND for 10% off your whole order!
Good boys ALWAYS send a Tip to make Me purr!

Published: May 31, 2023

Keywords: Ass Worship, Edging, Gooning, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, JOI Games, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Mind Fucking, Tit Worship,

Size: 728.03 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:29:37

Download from FileJoker

Download from Keep2Share

Allfetish_Goddess Blonde Kitty - ADVENTURES IN GOONLAND.mp4
Old 06-16-2023, 06:01 AM   #149
belialxxxx
V.I.P.

Default Allfetish Juniperspunishment

Allfetish Juniperspunishment

Juniper's boyfriend is a controlling guy and he doesn't like her talking to other men. So when he finds her texting another guy, he realizes something needs to be done about her bratty behavior. He trains Juniper, making her submit and obey. She is punished and reconditioned while under his control. She is made to strip down to her panties and sit in Daddy's lap. She grinds into him in a trance while groped. Juniper apologizes for her behavior and thanks Daddy when he spanks her. Anytime Juniper is out of trance, she doesn't realize she is hypnotized, and protests being punished.

Format: m4v
Size: 142.82 MB
Video:
Duration: 00:08:27

Download from FileJoker

Download from Keep2Share

Allfetish_Juniperspunishment - 720p.m4v
Old 06-16-2023, 10:05 AM   #150
belialxxxx
V.I.P.