View Single Post
Old 01-26-2022, 09:46 PM   #59
Morphadron
Veteran

Morphadron is on a distinguished road

Ellie Rowyn - JOIn Me

For some reason, you're chilling in the closet and see me lay down on the bed. Naked. And then I start playing with myself. You watch me moan, finger myself, and finally orgasm with the help of my vibrator. I noticed you're in the closet and ask how long you've been just watching. How about you come over here and join me? How about you take your cock and stroke it for me while I play with my clit? I talk about how sexy it is to watch you stroke your cock. I grab my vibrator and ask if you want to watch my cum. Keep stroking your cock though! I use my vibrator, telling you how amazing it feels and how much I love watching you touch yourself. I orgasm with my vibrator again. Now I want you to put your hard cock inside me. Can you feel how wet my pussy is from already cumming twice? Can you feel it still pulsing around your cock? Keep fucking me. Harder. You feel so good inside me. Do you like watching my tits bounce as you fuck me? I grab my hitachi again because I'm insatiable. Keep fucking me. I want us to cum at the same time. Can you feel the vibrators on your cock? Fuck me faster.

mp4 - 121 Mb - 8mn 40s - 1920x1080

https://filejoker.net/tic2x3zrr9lo
Morphadron is offline   Reply With Quote