View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 03:08 PM   #10189
zunidog
Godfather forum

zunidog is on a distinguished road
Default James Keresford & Ponybuny

James Keresford & Ponybuny

She rarely if ever sees a monster dick like mine, so I knew I had to ease her into taking it down her throat and up her beautiful pussy. I spent a long time kissing and licking her gorgeous perky breasts and nipples, before tasting her smooth pussy and licking her balls, girlcock and beautiful feet. After she choked on my 9 dick, I started to ease it into her hole as she moaned so longingly until it was deep inside this beautiful girl. We fucked in so many positions - including an incredible PILEDRIVING session - until she shot her girl cum all over her herself while I was fucking her. I lapped some of it up and licked it from her tits and nipples which turned me on so much it made me shoot my own wet load all over her tits - it even hit her gorgeous blonde hair! I licked some of my own load up too before we kissed and fell asleep

Genres: Transgirl Cumshot, Ladyboy, Bareback Anal, Piledriver, Cum Swapping, Male On Transgirl, Tit Sucking, Prone Bone, Transgirl, Barefoot, Transgender, No Condom, Cum On Tits, Asian, Fake Tits, Shaved, Cumshot, Anal, Blonde, Missionary, Cowgirl, Doggy Style, Hardcore, Blowjob

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:22:04
Size: 974.12 MB

>> Download - Keep2Share
zunidog is offline   Reply With Quote