View Single Post
Old 03-13-2023, 10:06 AM   #13107
deil1974
Crazy

deil1974 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Adult Games Collection for you

Long Story Short v0.8.2a0.5

You will be playing as a guy, who’s never really clicked with girls too much. You’d much rather spend your time on the computer than dealing with real-life relationships.
However, It’ll all quickly start to change shortly after diving into the story. Your best friend, Joe, has made a significant change in his life, and he is there to pull you out of your comfort zone into a new lifestyle.
Vanessa, Joe’s girlfriend, and Ann, her shy friend, are just two of the girls you’ll encounter early on in the story. Are you going to build a relationship with sweet, shy, Ann? Maybe you’d corrupt her instead? Heck, why not try to steal Vanessa away from Joe??

Genre:
3DCG, Male protagonist, Corruption, Masturbation, Voyeurism, Oral sex, Voyeurism, Lesbian, Group Sex, Creampie, Vaginal sex, Virgin, Group sex, Romance, Exhibitionism, Big ass, Big tits

Developer: TTrickGames
Platform: Windows
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.2a0.5
Language: English
File size: 1370 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/f69dca3cc63d0/Lo...a0.3_-_win.zip

My Naughty Daughter v1.0

This is a parody game with some characters based on those created by MrDots for Dating My Daughter.
If you've played DMD you should be familiar with Dee's past: My Naughty Daughter is a fantasy variation after she moves to Seaside with her father.
Although MND shares some characters with the game that inspired it, how they interact, their attitudes, relationships and recent events are now different in this parody work. For example, Dee is the Main Character in MND, much less shy and naive than in DMD.

Genre:
3dcg, anal sex, bdsm, bestiality, big tits, corruption, creampie, exhibitionism, group sex, handjob, interracial, lesbian, milf, oral sex, parody, sex toys, stripping, titfuck, transformation, vaginal sex

Developer: RustyV
Platform: Windows
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Size: 1360 mb

https://k2s.cc/file/7004c8fca3c8c/Game_MND-1.0-pc.zip
deil1974 is offline   Reply With Quote