View Single Post
Old 04-02-2023, 10:19 PM   #1817
presskurant
Elite Poster

presskurant is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hentai [3D] XXX GAMES - Great Collection (All Genres)

Peerless Lust [Ver.00.22 Public]

Year: March 2023
Platform: PC/Windows all/Linux
Genre:Adventure, 3DCG, Ren'Py, Animated, Male protagonist, Big tits, Groping, Milf, Voyeurism, School setting, Fantasy, Oral sex, Handjob, Footjob, Mind control, Corruption, Teasing, Sandbox, Monster girl, Incest, Female domination, Multiple penetration, Transformation, Big ass
Developer / Publisher: Darx24
Publication Type: In Progress
Language:English
Subtitles:no
Interface:English
File size:2.39Gb
Version:0.22
Uncensored

Overview:
You play as a Peerless Demon Lord of Lust who after begins defeated and imprisoned for thousands of years finally
escaped his prison but due to some complications, he ended up in a different world and possessed a body of a weak human.

So the adventure begins:
To regain your power you must spread lust and corruption,
lucky for you this world is full of beautiful women just waiting for you.
It seems like only women can use magic in this world but I can sense my magic and my demon power too seems to work.
So I'm the only male that can use magic in this world? It offers many possibilities!
There are even elves and beast folks. I wonder if there are demons too?

Changelog Ver.0.22:
- Filaere was the main focus of this update - You can fully corrupt Filaere in this update and discover some more of our MC's past,
and learn some interesting facts about Our New World too. (5 new events for Filaere, around 12 new h-scenes for Filaere.) I made Corrupting
Filaere a little differently (I added a little more dialogues than usual and mixed some main story/lore into it) So let me know what you think about it

-- It seems that Alis get some interesting items (like handcuffs, a whip, and, a rather interesting costume) and really wants to
use them on Nico~ Visit Alis's room when she is in it to find out, and after it visits her again when Nico is also there~
Those scenes were made for my Sage tier Patron Dcarmin - Hope you will like it ^^

- You can now praise Ofellia's outfit and then play a little with her feet~ This scene was made for my Sage tier Patron Feetleet - Hope you will like it ^^

- It seems that Classy and Nancy prepared some special services for us~ Visit the bar to find out~ Of course the ladies will offer it to you only if they like you~
This scene was made for an Anonymous Patron - Hope you will like it ^^

- Some small changes and bug fixing here and there

* - I run into some technical problems with my studio when working on this update and I had to remake all of the animations and manually
fix and resize some of the static renders - So some of the renders might look a little different than usual.

Download
https://k2s.cc/file/a85b528a688a7
presskurant is online now   Reply With Quote