View Single Post
Old 11-04-2015, 02:03 PM   #10
Nuarus
Master Poster

Nuarus is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Selection Of 3D-2D Adult Games (Update)

Love Harem

Release Year: 2015

Touma is very close to his imouto Nobara and osananajimis Kasumi and Yuriko. Even though all three had feelings for him, their relationships never progressed any further than friends. Each of them made a ‘promise’ with him when they were small. While the ‘promises’ varied slightly, in the end, they were all wishes to “be together forever”. If Touma chose one of them as his girlfriend, then it will ruin relationship with the others. So, their relationships remain at a standstill. Then another girl Iris appeared into this complicated situation, claiming to have made a promise to marry him. She was very takeful in her approach, while being oblivious of the others. This was the spark for the rest of the girls to take matters into their own hands. Touma realizes that he loves all four of them equally. Is there a way for him to make all their ‘promises’ come true without hurting anyone? Will this love story end happily for everyone? Download and enjoy!

OS: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1, CPU: 1GHz, RAM: 64MB, 800×600, HDD: 1.08 GB DirectX: 9.0

File size: 2.7 GB

Love Harem.rar

Ore No Tent Wa Junbi Kanryou! Bijin Oyako To Fire!

Release Year: 2015

Summer vacation. He was ordered to command from unexpectedly women. ...... And its contents "Please accompany friendly camping for your neighbors." Because the men is no longer go on account of work I ...... instead, or that I used Koki as the labor take!? Joke'm such ...... Well, I your neighbors Even things Hayami house? Well story is different. It because womens girl's ...... big tits super beautiful! Eventually, even go you! And what if, I sleep very much ...... until the night of the understudy's men! But, even though, the possibilities may not be said to be a zero!? In summer vacation camping, pounding experience of three nights and four days and beautiful women and girl begins! Download and enjoy!

OS: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1, CPU: 1GHz, RAM: 64MB, 800×600, HDD: 1.08 GB DirectX: 9.0

File size: 412.2 MB

Ore No Tent Wa Junbi Kanryou! Bijin Oyako To Fire!.rar
Nuarus is offline   Reply With Quote