Old 07-04-2018, 11:21 AM   #1813
deil1974
Crazy

deil1974 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Adult Games Collection for you

Succulence v0.8.3

You play as a strict female teacher, who finds a portal to a different
world, and discovers a shocking fact about her origin. Will she keep
living her life peacefully, or will she drown in her carnal desires?
That will be for a player to decide
Changelog:
+ New teacher suit added.
+ New combat suit added.
+ 2 new contracts added.
+ New skills available at Eve.
+ New items added to Desire Shop, that prevent bad ends,
and make unlocking contracts easier.
+ 3 events added for Science Club.
+ Bad ending added to Science Club.
+ Aftermath event added for Science Club(different for every teacher suit)
+ 3 Park events added.
+ New nicknames added.
+ New event with Angie added.
+ 2 events with Stan added.
+ New sleepwear added.
+ Lust Frenzy is available to use at school.
+ Contract mark now is divided on 3 stages.

Misc:
- Conditions for unlocking black suit have been changed: You now need to have only sexy clothes(garter + panties) and fancy teacher suit to unlock it).
- Added pop-up message in the supermarket when black suit unlocks.
- numerous Desire Shop issues fixed(deleted outdated items, updated stock).
- Fixed bugs with science club conflicting with other events.(not sure if all of them...)

What didn't make it:
- Unique new combat suit events: Contracts and countless shop bugs ate too much of my time, so they will be added in the next update.
- Exposure contract finish: Unfortunately naked strolls through crowded town will have to wait until next update, because I want to make proper citizen reactions to such event, and there's a lot of them.
- All of the might be done section of last month's schedule. Rip.

Censorship: None
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Size 774 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/e5a9aba8cd6e8/Su...ce0.8.3RTP.exe

https://fboom.me/file/e5a9aba8cd6e8/...ce0.8.3RTP.exe

NIGHT CITY PRODUCTIONS SUPERPOWERED VERSION 0.26

SuperPowered is a RPG game made with Ren’py. In the game, you play as Billy, a young man still living with his mom. At the very beginning of the game, Maggie (his mother) buys Billy his first superpower. Because money is tight, he doesn’t have much of a choice, she’s getting him X-ray vision. Before the process begin, the nurse who’s gonna give him the shot has to test him to see if he’s compatible. As it turns out, he is but there’s something else. Unlike most people, who can only receive a very limited number of those shots, Billy seems to have the uncanny ability to absorb an unlimited amount of them. Thanks to this, he could become the most powerful of them all but in order to achieve this level of power, he must be careful. In a world where almost everyone can buy powers, anyone could be a potential threat.
What's in the build?
Mary Corruption Scenes
Samantha Re-renders
Samantha Poly Content
Samantha Negative Interaction (Anal Option)
Samantha Nympho Addition (2 more cheerleader routes)
$30 Patron Contributions:

New Mischief Action-Modeling(Sandra)
Additional Mischief Actions-Panty Raid(Mary, Chelsea)
Stephanie Poly Content
Positive Alignment Task (Kelly)
New Mechanic- Reputation
New Reputation Action (Lunch with Cheerleaders)

What's it mean?
Mary Corruption Scenes: Self Explanatory

Samantha Re-renders: All of the renders that involved Samantha in the old Biology Room have been redone, and look much much better

Samantha Poly Content: Self Explanatory

Samantha Negative Interaction (Anal Option): Self Explanatory

Samantha Nympho Addition (2 more cheerleader routes): The final part of Samantha's Nympho chain involved the cheerleaders. With a new version of Mary, I needed to redo those images, and I added on to the scene as well, now that Mary is becoming more intractable.

New Mischief Action-Modeling(Sandra): Negative Alignment Billy can now pull shenanigans in the Liberal Arts wing. Sandra is the first victim

Additional Mischief Actions-Panty Raid(Mary, Chelsea): Like all the girls that came before, Mary and Chelsea have been added to the roster of girls that seem to lose their clothes at gym.

Stephanie Poly Content: Self Explanatory

Positive Alignment Task (Kelly): If you have done enough crime fighting (either through the neighborhood watch, the rank 3 school job, or from NCHDL missions, and you have a 60+ alignment, Kelly may approach you asking for help.

New Mechanic- Reputation: As a reward for performing good deeds (see above) you can now earn "Reputation" with specific groups. Reputation acts like a style boost but only for members that you have the reputation with. The first reputation introduced is "Cheerleaders". So once you have the reputation with the cheerleaders, using the gossip action between Mary, Kelly, or Samantha will net you more influence.

New Reputation Action (Lunch with Cheerleaders): With a sufficient amount of reputation (2), you can now socialize during lunch with specifically the cheerleaders, which means rather than getting random favor boosts among all school characters like the normal socialize action, you are guaranteed to boost the cheerleaders favor, and get a small amount of global influence as well. Popularity has it's perks.

Important notes:
First off, just as a reminder, $30 Patron content is available to everyone. I'm just noting that these additions are added to the game thanks to the $30 crowd. None of the content in my game is locked behind a paywall, outside of public builds, patreon builds, and test builds. All $30 content is first added to the test builds, while it's being tested, and bug fixed and whatnot, then when there's enough content for a version update, those test builds become patron builds, and then a month later they become public builds. I still get questions about this...There is no pay-walled content.

Secondly, more positive alignment actions are on the way along with more reputation groups. I'll also be messing with the UI to track influence and reputation better in the future. Right now... I just want to see the system in action, and get feedback.

Finally, 0.30.00 will have a hard reset. This has to be done every once in a while, when the update system I have that allows you play from build to build with your old saves gets too long in the tooth. I haven't done one of these since 0.15.00 and it's getting close to time for me to do another. I like giving everyone as much of an early heads up as I can. You will not be able to carry saves from 0.29.00 to 0.30.00. You have been warned

Censorship: None
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Size 2230 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/4878e92e4d8bf/Su...0-pc.part1.rar

https://k2s.cc/file/ea1fd69aeefc6/Su...0-pc.part2.rar

OR

https://fboom.me/file/4878e92e4d8bf/...0-pc.part1.rar

https://fboom.me/file/ea1fd69aeefc6/...0-pc.part2.rar
deil1974 is online now   Reply With Quote