View Single Post
Old 02-04-2017, 08:26 AM   #3
dassstin
Crazy

dassstin is on a distinguished road

Asia-0007

Then I got to the business I was most interested in; breaking the plane of a brand new love tunnel, that of the adorable looking Jeremay. It was a tight squeeze going in, so tight I wasnA’t sure it was gonna go at first. I felt like I might break something in there, and could only go about half-way in initially. But I carved out my place and got to enjoy this most pleasurable of cock quivers.

After enjoying JeremayA’s freshness in as many positions as possible, I tended to MaykaA’s well-weathered pussy also. While no where near as tight as her cousinA’s, it was still relatively snug for such an A“activeA” fun-loving girl. She clearly enjoyed the pussy-flogging I gave her, maybe moreso than her less-experienced cousin. But to finish things up, I had to get back in JeremayA’s pussy a bit more. So I switched out from Mayka to Jeremay for more of that vice-gripping 18 year old snatch action.

Asia-0007

Quote:
0:33:35 min / 720x480 px / 573Mb / wmv
Download:
Asia-0007.wmv

---------------

Asia-0008

That being said, sometimes a girl is so cute or so sexy we canA’t resist ourselves. Ciara here was one of those exceptions. With skin as white as snow and nipples tinier than the jujubesA® you ate as a kid, she came to us five months ago with the morning SunA’s golden glow upon her hair and a starry sparkle in her doe-like eyes. When her episode was first released, we even had personal friendsA—-true-blue, hardcore monger friendsA—-stop what they were doing and make long-distance international phone calls to us about her. No joke.
Asia-0008

Quote:
0:22:22 min / 720x480 px / 341Mb / wmv
Download:
Asia-0008.wmv

---------------

Asia-0009

Asia-0009

Quote:
0:30:27 min / 320x240 px / 141Mb / mp4
Download:
Asia-0009.mp4

Last edited by dassstin; 02-06-2017 at 06:32 PM.
dassstin is offline   Reply With Quote