View Single Post
Old 05-26-2023, 12:02 AM   #6167
rakom
Godfather forum

rakom is on a distinguished road
Default Claradomme - Spanking Your Bare Bottom Gets Me Wet 2

This was a custom clip and it contains the name "Harry": "If you are good with script, I'll order! Attire - beige/tan ph and bra; high heels same or similar to prior clip. Scene opens with background wall with door Low camera wide angle of wall with door. Emotion: transformation of sensual Domme Clara to mean and royally Pissed off Domme Clara...yelling expletives with rapid mannerisms and manic outbursts. Clara runs to front door and locks it and bends down and looks into camera. Dammit Harry you are getting a spanking!!. Stay right there. Clara slides over small straight back chair and seats herself. "That's right a bare bottom spanking with you securely over my lap." I saw you looking at that Hooters girl across from our table and no doubt you go to Hooters for more than just wings. Our fucking first date and you're checking out a Hooters girl ass. A fucking Hooters girl!! So now you get to pay the price... on your ass." Now I know this is only our first date so get this right and listen carefully if you want to get to second base. Here's the protocol you must follow or face a much longer and harder spanking. When I tell you to get over my lap...you think you can just lay over my lap, Right? NO? Go the pink bedroom upstairs and get in your sissy dress I've already laid out for you. And the adorable pink tights with rhumba panties. The wig is in the bathroom and Mary Janes in the closet. Don't even think of approaching me without the perfume. Adlib Clara taps her feet impatiently and reveals to the camera a hairbrush with a sly smile and places it behind her back. Adlib "Hurry up Harry" (Clara Yelps "Fuck! - I'm waiting" )Ahhh there you are. Staring at camera... KNEEL Listen for me to clap! On the first clap, crawl to me and present yourself to my side. Then when I say over my lap, without hesitation you are to bend completely over my lap and place your hands flat on the floor and your toes must be on the floor at all times. Actually, you're so short I'll position you so neither can touch the floor and place your right arm in the small of your back. Then I will commence with such a flurry of slaps that will make your eyes water and legs want to dance. And that's even before I lift your sissy dress and yank those sissy panties to your knees. Just you wait. I can see your spanking will be long and sustained with those ever reddening cheeks bouncing. You Naughty Boy Bad Harry! How can you be so fucking hard in panties. I'll have to thigh lock your dick as an added precaution. Then I may throw you over one leg and pin you with the other. You want eye candy? Adlib Clara walks toward camera and spins around showing ass and sits down again. Clara shows off strength of thighs by dropping them at an angle showing capable lap. Then Clara raises legs in a wide V position. You know before I spank you, you need to please me first. Crawl on your knees over here. Since you have issues with your roving eye; I want you to focus on pleasing me first. Welcome to my pantyhose crotch and you are to focus on my moist pussy crotch and your tongue to follow my commands. Consider this directional cunnilingus and my pussy is like a clock face. I'll say a time and your tongue will immediately go there in that direction. But sometimes your tongue will need to dart in and out. And sometimes I want you to suck my clit. Let's practice 12 3 6 9; good but more pressure and now reverse 12 9 6 3; Dart it; Suck it. Adlib...with some surprised looks;Adlib your commands and fantasize about your new found sissy maid building up to a loud crescendo orgasm. End with now get over my lap for your spanking.
Format : mp4
File Size : 156.07 MB
Duration : 00:07:36
Resolution : 1920x1080
Tags: fetish, legs, feet,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/67bc7fb018057
rakom is offline   Reply With Quote