View Single Post
Old 02-18-2020, 01:06 AM   #59
Yuhuuuuuu
Crazy

Yuhuuuuuu is on a distinguished road
Default Fathers Day with ...

Fathers Day with my Daughter Holli Wood

My daughter Holli is such a good, thoughtful, loving girl. She came out to the pool with me today and told me she�s not just gonna make it a good Father�s Day, she�s gonna make it a great Father�s WEEK. She loves me so much. As she was about to get in the pool, she complained that her bathing suit was uncomfortable. Her mom said she was allowed to skinny-dip, as long as there were no boys around, including Daddy. She asked if she could swim naked� she�s always been a free spirit, and I don�t want to discourage that. So I let her bend the rules as long as she promised not to tell Mom. It�s a little weird hanging out with my naked daughter, but wow she�s pretty just like her mother.

My sweet daughter Holli busted into my room without knocking and embarrassed the hell out of me. She knows I sleep naked, so I suspect she knew what she was doing. What�s worse is that I had 10/10 rock hard morning wood when she came in. And she didn�t leave! She sat right down on the bed and gave me her gift of a dozen donuts, trying to be sweet with Father�s day coming up. She asked if I had a boner, yeah she saw it. I told her I walk around with a boner a lot since her mother left, since I�m so lonely. She said �you�ll always have me dad, let me help�. I feel like my little girl took advantage of my horniness. It�s fucked up having your daughter give you a handjob, but how can I resist her? Nobody loves me like my daughter does. And wow I haven�t cum in a long time. She made a mess with my huge load.

My daughter Holli came to sit with me and looked upset. I asked her what�s wrong and she said �I�m sad because I don�t have any money to buy you a gift for father�s day�. It�s no big deal because what do you get for the man that has everything? She said �but I do have another idea of what I could do for you�. How could I resist my beautiful daughter as she took out those beautiful tiny tits and unzipped my pants to put daddy�s hard cock in her mouth. She kept asking me �daddy does that feel good� and saying �I love you so much, daddy�. She asked me to cum in her mouth. I might have missed a little� most of it ended up on her face. I�ve raised a good one.

File size: 1GB
Resolution: 1280�720
Duration: 00:24:33
File type: AVI

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/8cf9e22bf68d4/...y_Daughter.mp4
Yuhuuuuuu is offline   Reply With Quote