View Single Post
Old 12-23-2017, 07:22 AM   #58
deil1974
Crazy

deil1974 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Adult Games Collection for you

Dating my Daughter Chapter 2 – New Version 0.16 + Extras + Patch + Walkthrough

Info: You’ll assume the role of a divorced father who hasn't seen his daughter in years. Now that she's 18 years old, she contacts you and tells you that she would like to have a “father-daughter” date with you. You’ll have the chance to get to know your daughter better, build a special relationship and why not, maybe convince her to have more “father-daughter” dates with you in the future.
Info about game from Patreon: A lot of things have happened this month, and I’m afraid I have some bad news for the game. I’ll try to be as brief as possible.
Inc-Related Words Removed
This week, Patreon contacted me again and asked that I remove all incest-related words from the game before the end of the month.
That means basically removing all references of F and D being relatives in the script. They also asked for me to not link my game to websites that include incest content.
Since Chapter 1 is huge and it would take me weeks to make all of those changes, I’ve decided that I will remove the chapter completely from the Patreon posts at the end of the month. All of you have downloaded the game already, so this isn’t really a problem for existing members.
I will work on a patch next month so that new members can download it but until that, it’s best to take it out of here.
The bad news is that from now on, words like d*ughter, f*ther, D*d, etc have been removed completely from Chapter 2.
No visual scenes have been changed or deleted. The story won’t change either. Just the family-related words have been removed.
I hope that with these changes, I’ll be able to stay out of Patreon’s radar for a while. Since there won’t be any mention of incest or family members in the game, I think they will agree to leave my page alone for the time being. I’ve already sent them the details of these changes but they haven’t replied me back yet. Let’s hope they do it next week.

Version 0.16 Changelog:
-Fixed grammar errors (Day 15)
-Fixed severance payment bug.
-Added Relationship menu
-Added Day 16
Extra scenes + images for $20 Tier
• D masturbating at home scene (with animation)
• F jerking off at the hotel (with animation)
• F massaging D’s boobs at the squash game (with animation)
• F massaging D’s ass at the squash game (with animation)
• Extended Squash game (Including nude)
• F playing with D’s nipples in the spa (with animation)
• F fingering D’s pussy in the spa (with animation)
• F fingering E’s pussy in the spa (with animation)
• D and F masturbating together (with animation)
• F masturbating D (with animation)
• F kissing D’s pussy
• D giving F a boobjob (with animation)
Final Words
I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank each and everyone of you for following me throughout 2017 during the development of the game.
Your feedback and continued support has been overwhelming, and myself as well as my team are really excited for what the new year has in store and what we have planned for our game. You guys rock!
As always, if you have any questions, suggestions, bugs to report, etc. please send me a message.
Have a nice day!
Mrdots.

Censorship: None
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Size 705 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/fd82a278a7bc4/Da...r_C2_V0.16.rar

https://fboom.me/file/fd82a278a7bc4/...r_C2_V0.16.rar
deil1974 is offline   Reply With Quote