View Single Post
Old 12-13-2022, 05:42 PM   #3310
gerrard1892
Godfather forum

gerrard1892 is on a distinguished road
Default Gianna Dior Cum Inside

Gianna Dior - Cum Inside

SCENE OPENS on a teen, Meg (Gianna Dior), in her bra and panties on her bed. She is sensually humping a pillow between her legs, moaning as she thrusts into it. She's holding her phone in her other hand, and every time she gets a message she slows her humping to look at the phone and type a response. 'Yes, I AM all alone right now, my parents won't be back for hours...' she says out loud with a smile as she types and then sends the message. She goes back to playing with herself.A few moments later, her phone sounds again. 'Yes, I AM over 18 - eggplant emoji,' she says, dictating her text all the way down to the emoji she adds for effect. She goes back to pleasuring herself. Seconds pass, and her phone sounds a third time. 'Oooh, I can't wait for you to cum inside me,' she says as she types. She sends the text, and then types up another message. 'My address is...'. She hits send. Almost instantly, she gets a single one-line reply, which we see displayed on the phone. 'see you soon.' it reads.With a smile, Meg puts down the phone and gets back to pleasuring herself with the pillow. Her ass is mesmerizing in her skimpy underwear as she bucks her hips back and forth. She licks a finger of her now free hand. She slips the finger through the waistband of her underwear and starts fingering her pussy, pressing in deeper as she backs into it after each thrust forward into the pillow. She enjoys this rhythm for about a half-minute, before pausing to pull a dildo and lube out of her nightstand drawer. She lowers her underwear and lubes up the dildo with gentle strokes of her hand over the plastic. Eagerly, she sticks it in her pussy, easing it deeper into herself with soft moans. She begins fucking herself with the dildo and fingering herself on the bed for several minutes.Her phone sounds again, and Meg wonders aloud to herself as she picks up her phone whether he got lost. She looks at her messages and remarks that it's a message from another guy. She reads it silently to herself and bites her lip and grins. 'I'm busy for a little while... but how about in an hour?' she says as she types. She types with one hand, and we see her other hand playing idly with her lubed up pussy as she waits for a response. 'Sure, I can host. I'll text you the address...' She types rapidly into her phone and hits send. She starts to type another message - 'I can't wait for you to...' At the moment where she would say the words 'cum inside', we cut to the title plate of the same name.

Released in year: 2022

Time of Clip: 00:40:55 | Quality: FullHD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 1.68 GB

Free Download K2s.cc
gerrard1892 is offline   Reply With Quote