View Single Post
Old 11-20-2015, 12:34 PM   #53
Nuarus
Master Poster

Nuarus is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Selection Of 3D-2D Adult Games (Update)

Virtue Breaker

Release Year: 2015

She the noble, invincible leader of a female army, was captured by a demonic queen, and by other methods her army's might was dispossessed, and they became prisoners. In captivity the women were sexually exploited by an inescapable procession of fucks, human and monster alike!! Powerless captives, the women could not fight back when they wanted but... gradually the lust that was secreted unto their bodies created a trance of deadened submission, and a usen pleasure with no abatement. Download and enjoy!

Genre: ADV, Fantasy, krempay / Bukkake, Captiva
Censorship: Is the game (games) distribution
Platform: PC / Windows XP / WindowsVista / Windows7 / Windows8 / Windows10
Language games: Japanese
Language: Japanese
Minimum System Requirements: CPU Pentium - RAM 256MB - HDD 600MB - Video 1024x768

File size: 590.5 MB

Virtue Breaker.rar

Love Love! My Buddy Ver. 1.035

Release Year: 2015

Love Love! My Buddy is an open-ended fantasy RPG with a male protagonist. How you live is your choice! You have succeeded your men, an adventurer, in his end. Will you rescue your women from the oppression of the town leader? Will you go on a bender causing villainy and cruelty? Or maybe you'll find someone and fall in love. Choose your path and marriage partner among 6 women! Loads of erotic events and characters await in Megrim's multi-ending erotic RPG. Download and enjoy!

Genre: jRPG, Fantasy
Censorship: Yes
Platform: PC / WindowsVista / Windows7 / Windows8 / Windows10
Language games: Japanese
Minimum System Requirements: CPU 2.0GHz - RAM 512MB - HDD 400MB - RPG Tkool VX Ace RTP

File size: 353.9 MB

Love Love! My Buddy Ver. 1.035.rar
Nuarus is offline   Reply With Quote