View Single Post
Old 02-21-2024, 06:14 AM   #548
weedek
V.I.P.

weedek is on a distinguished road
Default Realtampaswingers.com- The Babysitter 4-Some Finale

Realtampaswingers.com- The Babysitter 4-Some Finale

Description:
Now that the temperatures have warmed up here again in Florida.....I_m really going to get things hot with Part II of our Babysitter Foursome I_m thinking you all were getting the picture in Part I as to what was going on that night. Lets just say it was musical beds for everyone, with everyone ending up in the babysitter, Briana_s room...... Briana was probably thinking.....these people are crazy Don_t they ever sleep?? I guess we all had sex on the brain that night.... In Part I we left off with our drunken friend, who can home with us because he was to drunk to drive, stumbling off the couch, making his way into her room, and having his way with her too Well, the next thing you know, my husband and I were both woken up by a really loud bang. I told my husband that he had better check it out, and I was right behind him. As it turns out the noise was coming from Briana_s room, so we decided to open the door and see if she was okay. There_s Jay fucking her hard and she was moaning with glee. Hubby looked at me with a smile on his face, and I winked at him, letting him know that we should join in too. He jumps right in the middle of them and sticks his big dick in her mouth while she is getting fucked. What a great sight Jay was getting ready to blow his load, so I gave him a couple of good sucks, and his hot, white cum load came all over my face Braina wanted a taste too, so we both licked his cock clean. The guys were loving it Then it was time for Vic to blow his load Briana sucked his hard meat shaft until he blew his load right down her throat Knowing that I love the taste of cum too, she shared a mouthful with me as we gave goodnight kisses It was finally time for all of us to get some sleep...
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Realtampaswingers.com
Info:
File Name : babysitter-4some-pt2_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
File Size : 165.5 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:13:19

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/660e5b0f9648d