View Single Post
Old 05-07-2023, 05:12 PM   #6017
rakom
Godfather forum

rakom is on a distinguished road
Default Leila Cherry - Bi Boy Anal Training

Lately you've been thinking about how badly you want to take cock in your ass. To get fucked and filled up by any cock that desires. And I'm here to encourage your desires, because I love to watch men worship a nice, fat, veiny, juicy dick ready to explode in their mouths. I'd love to see you suck cock and go bi. See you finally give into these desires that linger in your mind. But first, to take cock you'll need to train that little butthole of yours. You're going to take out a butt plug and some lube for us to training your asshole to be used and penetrated. Bend over and relax for me. Massage your tight virgin ass. Tease your finger into it. Follow my instructions so I can teach you how to stretch out your ass. I want you to jerk off and think about cocks while we're training your ass. Think about all the cocks that will use your fuck holes after I teach you how to be a little slut for cock. Think about finally taking nice big loads in your holes for any man that wants to use you. Now that you're stretched and ready to take dick and give into your bisexual fantasies, it's time for you to cum. Keep cock on your mind while you stroke for me. 10...9...8...7...
Format : mp4
File Size : 246.19 MB
Duration : 00:15:04
Resolution : 1920x1080
Tags: sexy nylon, nylon fetish, feet,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/f51304313f622
rakom is online now   Reply With Quote