View Single Post
Old 02-08-2020, 02:43 AM   #27
Yuhuuuuuu
Crazy

Yuhuuuuuu is on a distinguished road
Default Maternal Seductions

Maternal Seductions

My step-mom is sitting in the kitchen wearing a bathrobe and drinking a glass of wine. She is waiting for me to get home, when her sister starts sending her some naughty photo�s. Since I am not home yet, my mom decides to send some dirty photo�s back! She takes a few pictures of her big tits and then she asks my aunt to send some upskirt shots next. �God, her pussy looks so good!� my mom moans, while she rubs her own pussy. She decides to take a short video of her rubbing her pussy and she sends it back to her sister. Then my mom stands up and takes some butt shots to send next. �I�m being a little slut for my sister!� she giggles. While my mom is masturbating, I walk in to the house because I left the party early. My mom doesn�t notice that I am home so I watch her masturbating and I start to jerk my cock while watching her. As she is cumming, she looks up and she finally notices that I am home! �Luke!! Oh my God! I told you to call me when the party ended!� she exclaims. I tell her that my phone died, and I ask her what she was just doing. She lies to me and she tells me that she was just online shopping, and she tells me to go take a shower. When I leave the room, my mom ponders whether or not I was just jerking off to her� and she decides that she wants to find out if I am going to finish�

File size: 2.5GB
Resolution: 1920�1080
Duration: 00:58:48
File type: MP4

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/87217c95b09bf/...in_Stepmom.mp4
Yuhuuuuuu is offline   Reply With Quote