View Single Post
Old 02-22-2020, 01:02 PM   #74
Yuhuuuuuu
Crazy

Yuhuuuuuu is on a distinguished road
Default A Lesson My Daugh...

A Lesson My Daughter Will Never Forget

Last week, something happened between my daughter and I that I just can�t stop thinking about. Her sexuality is what I have been craving for so long. The way she teased me with her tight 18 year old body and took control of my cock was such a turn on! My wife hasn�t been able to get me that excited in years!

I hear my daughter in the bathroom brushing her teeth and instantly thought about how soft and wet her vigina felt, unlike my old boring grumpy wife� Maybe she�ll want to fool around real quick� So I walk in and surprise her!

Dad what are you doing?!

I just wanted to see what you�re up to in here�

I�m getting ready for bed. What do you want?

I can�t believe she just turned me down like that! This little bitch just used me to get a car, and now she�s done with me. Well tonight, I�m going to teach her lesson that she�ll never forget�

After my wife dozes off, I walk down the hall to my daughter�s room and find her resting in bed. Now�s my chance to get what I want! I throw the blanket off my little girl and start groping her chest and private parts�

Then Chloe wakes up to find her father standing over her petite body with a raging hard on!

She tries to yell out but I cover her mouth and tell her to shut up!

File size: 1GB
Resolution: 1920�1080
Duration: 00:16:19
File type: AVI

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/300433ad7878f/...ver_forget.mp4
Yuhuuuuuu is offline   Reply With Quote