View Single Post
Old 08-30-2016, 07:08 PM   #66
Dens007
Crazy

Dens007 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Best XXX 2D/3D Games Collection

Evil Incorporated [v1.6.3-bugfix2]

The story has a Sci-Fi theme and is set in a parallel universe where a meteor hit the planet years ago and it gave birth to a race of super humans. Your characters name is Steven Wolf and you were head of R&D at AEON, the leading weapons manufacturer in the world. One day you and your team was working on a device and suddenly an event occurs that ends up killing your team and putting you into a coma. Upon waking you realize who must of done it and decide you must have revenge! Unfortunately the killer is currently hiding with the Justice Force, a team of super humans that have teamed up to fight evil. Knowing that the killer is untouchable while working for the JF, you decide the only plan of attack is to join the opposition and bring them all down. And you know just the man to help you with your plan.....Muawhahahahaha!

You can recruit the following characters: The Coon, Black Cat, Xander Cain, Katie, Holly, Skin, Melody, Plus more to come!
You can turn Herbert, Miss T and Ginna into slaves but they're not really apart of your team.

Character with # Sex Scenes or get naked scenes:
Penny-4 (reception)
Dr. Holly-6 (in hospital then med bay after saving dani)
Katie-2 (1 in cafe, 1 after you complete all of her quests)
Officer Ginna-6 (5 gifs in police station, 1 Xander event)
Velma-1 (go back after saving dani)
Prof Star-1(college)+2 with new body
Melody-2 (depends what you choose in old factory)
Yuri-3 (Uranus lounge)
Ivy-1(Uranus Lounge)+2 on her Yatch(Pier 69)
Skin-2(College Classroom)
Dani-3(Apartment 503)+2 E.I.
Jenna-1(Elita's)

NEWEST UPDATE v1.6.3-bugfix2:
+ 3 New Holly scenes at Ei in here new med bay. BUt youhave to deal with dani if you want to make Holly do more than just the first one.
+2 Dani Scenes plus a Mission to earn her trust. Once completed you either unlock Hollys encounters or both Dani and Holly's encounters if you're evil
+DEBUGGED 99 Percent of text. The new stuff is still in rough draft however.
+Fixed running away glitch. now works as it should.
+Fixed the file read error for several of the gifs. The problem was the gifs original names had spaces in them. When I edited the gifs in Potoshop the program doesnt allow spaces in the name so I had to add hyphens. Then I forgot to update all gif names. I think I fixed them all.
+Fixed Coon Medi gel mission where you end up outside and unable to go back into the airvent.
+Fixed Coon accessing your inventory wasting Items. Should reapear after the mission is complete.
+Fixed Coon bug where he rests his dialog back to the first time you met. No longer happens.
+Fixed skygirl encounter so anoter random event doesnt happen while your going through Skygirl scene.
+You can now recruite Black Cat from Police Station if you find her. She also has different dialog depending on where you see her first or second.
+I all tried to edit the problem gifs everyone was having issues with. Please try them again. 0 8 29 33 37 49 85 90

Screenshots:

Year: 2015-2016
Genre: RPG, ADV, Mind Control, Slave
Censorship: NO
Developer / Publisher: rrod424
Platform: PC / Windows
Publication Type: Original (License)
Tablet: It isn't required
Language: English
System requirements: OS: Win 98/XP/Vista/7/8/10 | RAM: 128 MB
Size: 340 MB

Download: