Godfather forum

rybly is on a distinguished road
Default constances-1st-visit

constances-1st-visit

Original name:Constance's 1st Visit
Date of Release: Oct 14, 2016
Studio: GloryHoleSwallow
Cast: Constance
16 Cumshots, Anal, Big Ass, Big Clit, Big Tits, Brunette, Deepthroat, Deepthroat Cumshot, Dick Sucking Lips, Fingering, First Black Cock, Fucking, Gagging, Gang Bang, Interracial, Mask, MILF, No Hands, Oral Creampie, Shaved, Slave, Squirt, Tall, Tattoos, Theater Room, Throat Fucking

I just realized as I was getting this update ready that Constance probably has the most amount of tags out of all the girls so far!
A guy who has been a member on and off since I started the site contacted me a few months ago and told me he has a slave that he wanted me to put through the paces and have her thoroughly used as a cum slut. I couldn't believe some of the things he told me he does to her so I was intrigued. He was very adamant about loaning her to me for the day to see how she would do in that environment so I agreed, even though I knew she would have to wear a bondage hood to conceal her identity. He assured me that she could wear a garbage bag over her head and it will still be a great show.
When I met her I knew she was built to take a pounding. Standing 6' 3" in stripper heels, I was concerned about getting her into the Gloryhole booth, lol.

Number of pictures: 117
Resolution: 1920x1080
File size: 45,8 MB

Download constances-1st-visit - 45,8 MB
rybly is offline   Reply With Quote