View Single Post
Old 06-18-2022, 07:04 PM   #150
Gainshade
Godfather forum

Gainshade is on a distinguished road
Default Holly Garner (Lollipop, Lollipop)

Holly Garner (Lollipop, Lollipop)

Year: 2022
Cast: Holly Garner
Tags: solo, posin, big tits
Description: What is it about girls tonguing and licking s and hard candy that triggers those lustful thoughts? Holly Garner looks at the camera and sucks and licks a . She can read minds. She knows what a guy is thinking. The sight of a girl licking a can be a seductive, erotic turn-on. Holly's brought two suckers to double the fun. In this scene, when she's not popping the lolly in and out of her pretty mouth, she's up her big, beautiful boobs. : Do you think women should be allowed to be topless anywhere it's legal for men to be shirtless? Holly Garner: Well, my bathing suits are so small that I'm almost topless too. But, in general, yes, it would be fair to allow it to women. : So, what kind of swimsuits do you wear at a pool or at the beach? Holly Garner: I mostly wear separate, small swimsuits so it's better to lie down for a tan, but if I go to the pool for the sake of sports, then I put on a one-piece. I love to spend holidays by the sea and in the sunshine. There is nothing more relaxing than swimming in sea water.
Duration: 00:24:44
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, ~4 257 Kbps avg, 0.034 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~238 Kbps
Filesize: 798 MB
Thumbnails:

https://k2s.cc/file/4accbbb0bb88a/Ho...p_Lollipop.mp4
Gainshade is offline   Reply With Quote