View Single Post
Old 05-30-2021, 05:49 PM   #1395
erogamer26
Veteran

erogamer26 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New XXX Games Collection

Mystwood Manor (v.0.5 full)

Date: 28 May, 2021
Tags: 3dcg, big ass, big tits, fantasy, horror, incest, male protagonist, milf, romance
Censorship: None
Publisher: Faerin
Version: 0.5 full + ipatch
Language: English, German, French, Russian, Portuguese, Chinese
Size: 731 MB

Description:
In ancient woods the realms collide and thus the veil wears thin, spirits dwell and dreams shall haunt all those who stay within. So take great heed and turn away when myst devours your sight, lest you get caught and forevermore lie trapped in endless night.

Changelog:
v0.5.0
Hey guys,
This month I have focused on implementing hotel level 5, so we can finally move to “juicy” scenes in the next updates. I also finished Riley’s tier 4 events and implemented tier 4 for Laura. Unfortunately, all this was more work than I anticipated, so Hana’s tier 4 events will have to wait until the next update. I hope you will enjoy the update and if you have any feedback, please let me know! Note: Existing saves can be copied over by moving the profiles folder from the previous version to this one. All the best, Faerin
Story
Implemented hotel level 5 (if you have the required exp, have a guest check out to level up).
Added level 5 dialogs for all guests, girls, and rooms.
Added 2 new rooms and the corresponding outfits (yoga studio and club), as well as the final guest bedroom.
Added the last 2 tier 4 events for Riley.
Added all tier 4 events for Laura.
Added all tier 4 outfits for Laura.
Added 2 new items (these can be found in the attic for now).
Hana will now join only if you have renovated the security room already (to prevent being short on money and all your guests getting robbed).
Gameplay/UI
Scenes with the staff members now increase their love stat (heart icon) to indicate your romantic progress with them.
Added a heart icon to the “check on staff” screen, to indicate that a new scene can be triggered.
Added an info icon to the “check on guest” screen, to indicate that a new scene can be triggered.
Added tier titles for the MC and Orville.
Skipping the result screen will now stop at the guest’s request (instead of the actual choice), so you don’t have to scroll back one line.
Added a MAX level indicator for skills.
Added a tooltip to the guest level selection icon in the lobby.
Bugfixes

Download from Keep2Share:
https://k2s.cc/file/a845c5e4fee13/My..._v.0.5.0.5.rar

Download from FileBoom:
https://fboom.me/file/82489c16c6f48/..._v.0.5.0.5.rar
erogamer26 is offline   Reply With Quote