Freak44 is on a distinguished road
Default 18eighteen December 2006

18eighteen December 2006

Genre: Blonde, Solo, Teen, Levean

Pictures: 80
Max. Resolution: 1200x782
Size: 20 Mb
Extension of Pictures: jpg

Hey Levean. This issue is all about wet teens. Ever fucked in a swimming pool? "You bet, guys! That's one of those places where a lot of girls screw at when they turn 18. 'Cause you always see it in movies and stuff, like Showgirls, and it looks like so much fun! If feels good too, screwing in a swimming pool. You have to fuck slower, 'cause the water makes your body float up and down. It's more like, a boy puts his dick in you and you just hold on tight and try to get him as far in your slitty as he can go. But after a while though, you just want to go dry off and go straight to his bedroom!" Back in our March '06 issue, you were having a lot of sex. Has anything changed? "For sure. Back in March, I wasn't half as good at sex as I am now! My friends and I have done a lot of "hooking" since then. And no, silly! Not like we are actually hookers, that's just a word we use for picking up guys. The last guy I did was a mechanic who changed my oil. He had a small office, but a big dick. It was fun!"

Download Links:
>>>18eighteen December 2006
Freak44 is offline   Reply With Quote