View Single Post
Old 02-23-2016, 08:33 PM   #104
Nuarus
Master Poster

Nuarus is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Selection Of 3D-2D Adult Games (Update)

Tsumamigui Vol. 3

Release Year: 2016

Genre: Big tits, Anal, Blowjob, Titjob, Harem
Censorship: Is present
Platform: PC / Windows Game
Language: Japanese
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1, CPU: 1GHz, RAM: 64MB, 800 × 600, HDD: 1.08 GB DirectX: 9.0

File size: 2.2 GB

Tsumamigui Vol. 3.part1.rar
Tsumamigui Vol. 3.part2.rar
Tsumamigui Vol. 3.part3.rar
Tsumamigui Vol. 3.part4.rar

Nee, Amaete! - Futari No Ane To Mi Mo Kokoro Mo Torokeru Seikatsu

Release Year: 2016

Genre: Animation, Big tits, Anal, Blowjob, Titjob, Harem
Censorship: Present
Platform: PC / Windows
Game Language: Japanese
Language: Japanese
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1, CPU: 1GHz, RAM: 64MB, 800 × 600, HDD: 1.08 GB DirectX: 9.0

Description: From the inside of the friends suddenly end in an accident, Saya girl became severe worrier. The much I think I think we overprotective me this, it's every day to burn care to indulge me. One day, much of another person who had been living abroad girl, Ms. eldest girl of Kaya came home after a long time. Kaya san witnessing the lifestyle of the sexy girl and boy, a loss for words. "Saya, you'm too pamper KoFutoshi! I can not be self-supporting even this in forever!" Us to be scolded by firm's Kaya s. Yeah, I do not even do not think so even I can .... Rouse the Kaya san let me stop pampering to girl Saya, declared to be self-supporting me. From that day, two of the older girl to me (in many ways) interference is beginning ...!? Sheath overprotective first time in the girl does not stop, can you gently protect me. Download and enjoy!

File size: 432.3 MB

Nee, Amaete! - Futari No Ane To Mi Mo Kokoro Mo Torokeru Seikatsu.rar
Nuarus is offline   Reply With Quote