rybly
Godfather forum

rybly is on a distinguished road
Default sabrinas-2nd-visit

Cadence's 2nd Visit Cadence

Cast: Cadence
Studio: GloryHoleSwallow
Date: Jun 12, 2015
Genre: 9 Cumshots, Brunette, Condom Swallow, Deepthroat, Fingering, Fucking, Gagging, Goth, Interracial, Masturbation, Petite, Piercings, Shaved, Tattoos, Thin, Toy

It's hard to imagine so much sluttiness contained in such a small package but that's what we get with Cadence. This video is a long one but she was entertaining the entire day so I wanted to show you guys all the raw sucking and fucking action. This is one freaky chick and I don't think I ever knew anyone that uses the word "cunt" as much as she does and I served in the Marines!
She loves gagging herself on random cocks at the Gloryhole and does a great job of getting all the cum out as well as a thorough cock clean-up long after the load has been deposited. When you guys see the blowjob she gave to the first guy you'll know what I mean. She got three loads out of him within minutes, just because she kept going and going and going until he tapped out.
She calls herself a "Toppy Switch" which means she likes to dominate as well as being dominated. I saw a little of both today and got a surprise with the last guy that I never thought I'd see during a Gloryhole visit.

File name: cadences-2nd-visit
Video: AVC, 4000 Kbps, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels
File size: 2,4 GB | Format: mp4
Duration: 01:23:01 | Resolution: 960x540

Download cadences-2nd-visit Part 1
Download cadences-2nd-visit Part 2
Download cadences-2nd-visit Part 3

Last edited by rybly; 04-13-2017 at 11:54 PM.
rybly is offline   Reply With Quote