View Single Post
Old 11-03-2015, 01:28 AM   #4
Nuarus
Master Poster

Nuarus is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Selection Of 3D-2D Adult Games (Update)

Roundscape: Adorevia Ver. 0.9.4

Release Year: 2015

Roundscapes: Adorevia is a new erotic fantasy game brought to you by Kaliyo and the Red Dakkar, smut author extraordinaire! The world of Adorevia is one frought with danger, but also adventure for those brave enough to seek it. Walk the lush forests, see the magnificent dwarven city-states, and help stop a terrible threat that could spell doom to countless innocents as you head out on your quest! Of course, along the way, you’ll find other brave souls willing to share in your adventures, and perhaps, your bed. Download and enjoy!

OS Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
(32-bit/64-bit)
CPU Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz equivalent or faster processor
RAM 512 MB or more
HDD ≈ 1,5 GB
1024 x 768 pixels or higher desktop resolution

File size: 1.5 GB

Roundscape: Adorevia Ver. 0.9.4.rar

Kore tte, Riajuu? - Kuro Gal Ga, Doutee Wo Kyouiku Suru Sou Desu Yo

Release Year: 2015

"Contact, Oma, what Kke do it by! Anta Who Look, uh ......" "known Ne I like this guy! Nephew the hell, it'm to look at what cancer, over there go by!" In the classroom, of naked girls had. Just because no matter how no one had, Nante become naked and take off with the key with no classroom to underwear - and then to two people and is reviled as the "cancer seen transformation asshole", to whom I have been in and the servant as not say also It was. Well Toka errand boy of passed the money, since been finished in its extent, and though I'm now feeling like a good, even if I also. after such a day has continued for some time, after school. They spirited even to sex to expand the legs sit in a chair, it seems to have opened the briefing about sex with a man who was caught. Even just listening to that story, strangely erotic delusions would swell. Arekore Arekore, is I think just be outrageous - a, had been erection If noticing. "You, what I do it to squirm" "...... Oh, you mean suddenness Tteru!? To hear talk of Uchi-ra, Wake? Seriously De~e you've excited?" "Well, Is the I roughly understand over. Anta , I'll look at is anyway to show it Ssho not Toka opponent how much of Mon or Uchi-ra, and Ssho "I had realized that it is useless to say anything, even if the other doing happy? Download and enjoy!

OS: WinXP/Vista/7/8/8.1 CPU: PentiumIII 800MHz/Pentium4 1.3GHz MHz RAM:512MB/1.0GB/Vista/7/1.0GB/2.0GB VRAM: 800*600 HDD: 321 MB

File size: 321.0 MB

Kore tte, Riajuu_ - Kuro Gal Ga, Doutee Wo Kyouiku Suru Sou Desu Yo.rar