View Single Post
Old 11-02-2015, 02:18 AM   #1
Nuarus
Master Poster

Nuarus is on a distinguished road
Default Selection Of 3D-2D Adult Games (Update)

Maki Fes!

Release Year: 2014

It is confession from "If say love, you me? Become my boyfriend" Mahime, me and Mahime became lovers. She also dance song of school idle also, hard Even etch in love! Tsundere? High-handed? But it is vulnerable a really delicate, clumsy girl. And, ... Nante only me that it knows the will!? Mahime is the real face of the secret to show only me, but so much cute! Also a music room, even in the classroom, even on the roof! Anywhere at any time, and rolling up more and more cute Mahime and flirting H Tai~tsu! Enjoy the two people Icharabu a love life that do not know to stay. Download and enjoy!

OS: WinXP/Vista/7/8 CPU: Pentium4 2.4GHz/Core 2 RAM: 512MB/1GB/Vista/7/8/1GB/1.5GB VRAM: 1280*720 DirectX:9.0c HDD: 563

File size: 564.3 MB

Maki Fes!.rar

Coming Out On Top v1.2.2

Release Year: 2014

The first gay dating sim/visual novel from Obscurasoft, Coming Out on Top follows college student Mark Matthews as he busts out of the closet and engages in all manner of adventure, all the while meeting a multitude of hot guys. Whether he does the right thing, wrong thing, stupid thing, or funny thing is up to you. Beard and body hair options available for all the guys. Download and enjoy!

File size: 447.8 MB

Coming Out On Top v1.2.2.rar
Nuarus is offline   Reply With Quote