View Single Post
Old 02-21-2024, 05:40 AM   #545
weedek
V.I.P.

weedek is on a distinguished road
Default Realtampaswingers.com- Imagine That

Realtampaswingers.com- Imagine That

Description:
Hmmmmm....now imagine what you would do if you were watching one of your favorite Tracy and Trisha videos, and low and behold.......we actually appear and fuck you?? Or did we?? Well, my slutty girlfriend Trisha was over one day and we stopped over to say hello to my naughty neighbor Vic. We let ourselves in and we caught him in the act He was masturbating that big cock of his to one of our movies He was so surprised to see us both standing there that he imagined he wished us right out of the video. Well he got his wish alright. Trisha and I took good care of his big hard on as we licked and sucked it together We both fucked him good and then I jerked that white cum juice of his all over Trisha_s swollen pussy That sweet pussy of hers looked very sexy all covered in his gooey semen....at least I thought so anyway, and I know you will too We just up and disappeared after he was all done and he wasn_t sure if we were really there or not...lol Enjoy the photos, but you will definitely have to watch the videos to see us both get fucked and her swollen pussy getting coated with his man juices Hot Stuff
Model:
Tracy Lick, Trisha Mays, Vic Wonder
Studio:
Realtampaswingers.com
Info:
File Name : ImagineThat_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
File Size : 305.9 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:24:39

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/124efa25109e5