View Single Post
Old 02-21-2024, 04:53 AM   #543
weedek
V.I.P.

weedek is on a distinguished road
Default Realtampaswingers.com- Private Collection

Realtampaswingers.com- Private Collection

Description:
One good thing about last week was that I finally got the okay from my doctor, so now I can fuck again Let me tell you, I was ready.....and I need it So I gave one of my fuck buddies a call and we were able to hook up Vic, my naughty neighbor as I call him, was happy to see me, and was very happy to do the deed of breaking me back in again.... Vic is actually a member of our site who has know us for years, so he was slow and gentle with me. I was a little sore, but it felt good I assisted with my hitachi and he used my little pink vibrator on me too.....so now I was revved up and ready to go I wanted to taste and feel his cock in side me He gave me a couple of good thrusts with his large meat shaft, and since I couldn_t take too many of them, he didn_t hold back when it came to shooting his load I got a face full and was very satisfied I told him that I was going to add this video to my own private collection Why you ask?? He shot the video POV style, mostly from behind....so I couldn_t really see what was going on when we were actually doing it. Now I can watch it in the comfort of my own home, and in my own bed, with my vibrator in hand, again, and really get a close up view of him teasing me and pounding my tight pussy I hope you will like the photos and videos too
Model:
Tracy Lick, Vic Wonder
Studio:
Realtampaswingers.com
Info:
File Name : PrivateCollection_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
File Size : 417 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:33:34

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/ce25c64f89618