View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 12:17 AM   #68
Mister Krol
Godfather forum

Mister Krol is on a distinguished road

Miss Penny Barber - Defiant Son Becomes Mommy's Sex Slave

Penny comes home from shopping for panties, you her son decide you want to stop this special relationship and will tell your father. Penny decides this is not acceptable and ties you down. She then teases you and jerks you off and give you a titjob and also rub your cock on her panties. She then teases you by saying she wants you to cum in her pussy. The clips ends with her saying I am going to fuck you.

*NOTE* This is how the clip ends.. there is no missing ending in this clip... the clips does in fact end with her saying that she wants to fuck you

"I can barely believe my ears when my darling boy says he wants to break off our special relationship. After I just bought these sexy new panties for you too! You should know by now that Mommy does not accept "No" as an answer from her little man. You need to be tied up and taught a lesson about who is really in charge of that dick. You can get mad all you want (pouty look is even kinda cute on you) but can you stay mad while I rub your hard cock all over my soft tits and ass?"

Mother,Mom,Son,Incest,Family

File Size :603 MB
Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
Duration :00:15:54

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/21cf1da4118d1/..._Sex_Slave.mp4
Mister Krol is offline   Reply With Quote