View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 07:31 PM   #3653
Mister Krol
Godfather forum

Mister Krol is on a distinguished road

Tori Cummings - My MILF Neighbor Is A Perv

The other day my dad asked me if I would do some work for my neighbor leveling out the ground getting it ready for sod. Eagerly I agreed because the neighbors wife is an absolute bombshell. I went over the next morning and started leveling out the dirt when the neighbors wife came out and a lime green string bikini that barely covered anything. I could barely keep my eyes off of her and it didn't take long before I started feeling the tingling between my legs. By the time my erection started to grow she Caught me staring and came over and made me come inside the screened in porch she pulled me by my hand telling me what kind of PERV I was then to my surprise she looked at me with an evil grin and told me she was a perv too and she had something to show me . That's when she started to do a sexy dance kind of like a striptease till she was completely naked. Then she snatch my shorts off and started giving me a blow job. The sounds she made bobbing up and down on my cock is something I will never forget along with the feeling of a warm wet mouth . Just when I thought it couldn't get any better she wanted to fuck me. She startled me and road me like a bull rider hanging on for eight seconds then she wanted me to been her over the outside table and pound her from behind I was more than happy to help her with this . Then I decided I wanted to lay her down so I could watch her huge tits bounce every time I trusted in and out of her I couldn't contain myself and filled her cheating pussy full of my cum and went back to work smoothing out the yard as I watched her lay down and rub her cum filled pussy. Before I left she told me she was sure there were more jobs I could help with around the house.

File Size :407 MB
Resolution :1920 x 824 MPEG-4
Duration :00:14:01

Thumbnails :

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/2bf3fe076da36/My..._Is_A_Perv.mp4
Mister Krol is offline   Reply With Quote