View Single Post
Old 06-06-2023, 04:02 PM   #6263
rakom
Godfather forum

rakom is on a distinguished road
Default Dame Olgas Fetish Clips - Pantyhose Footjob Hot Footjob In Lurex Tights

This is a new footjob clip for pantyhose lovers. In this clip, I wear a lace bodysuit as well as a lurex pantyhose. I love how my feet look in this transparent pair of tights. It makes my legs and feet glitter. At the beginning of the clip, I wear high heel pumps and I stroke my hubby's cock a little. He's lying on the floor and with a few strokes, I can feel his cock growing. When it's hard enough, I take off my sexy high heel shoes and I play around with his cock and his balls using my toes. I then give him a footjob by grabbing his cock between my toes or taking it between my soles. The feeling of the pantyhose over his penis is extremely pleasant to him and when I speed up the process, I can feel he's on the verge to cum! In the end, I intensify my footjob and he cums all over my nylon feet. My pantyhose is totally soaked in semen and I can feel the warm cum between my toes, which is incredibly sexy! I eventually play a little with the cum by dipping my feet in it. How exciting this is.
Format : mp4
File Size : 547.8 MB
Duration : 00:24:33
Resolution : 854x480
Tags: Nice Nylons, Nice legs, feet,

Links to Download: https://k2s.cc/file/946806e670be6
rakom is online now   Reply With Quote