Default Agnes B. Page 3 Agnes B.

Agnes B. - Page 3 Agnes B.

Info:
Pics : 25
Name : set1_3.zip
Format : JPG
File Size : 4 Mb
Resolution : 1280x960

Agnes B.'s first time going Nude In Public ... and even on her own initiative and set up ...
She knows the bar, where she went nude and served the drinks, very well. After all she checks in there once in a while and knows some people as well and in addition the bar is situated at a central bus station, so many come in for a quick coffee or beer while waiting for the bus.
Pretty courageous of Agnes B. to show herself fully nude there ... right at the bus station in her area.
One of the guests appeared to be hobby photographer. He had a bigger camera handy and used it quite a bit ... and no, he is not one of our team ...
Comment of the guy at the table: 'Do you serve drinks here more often?' - Agnes B.: 'No, usually I am a guest here myself, but I learned how to be a waitress.' - Answer: 'This looks much better if you serve the drinks like that.'
Agnes B. stayed some extra time nude in the bar, even after her 'work' was done. She surely enjoyed it lots and visibly to be the center of attention and to show off.
The day after Agnes B. called to tell us about a surprise that had happened to her:
By accident her brother went by the bar with a friend that evening and wanted to have a beer. However he already saw his sister from the outside through the windows and decided quickly to not go inside ...
The next day in the morning he called her: 'Agnes, what did you do stark naked in the bar yesterday ??' ...
Tags : Public

DOWNLOAD
elleypascal is offline   Reply With Quote