Old 05-05-2017, 07:06 PM   #220
DJESSSS
Elite Poster

DJESSSS is on a distinguished road
Default Breeders Of The Nephelym-{ DerelictWulf}- Version 0.609A

Breeders Of The Nephelym-{ DerelictWulf}- Version 0.609A

Platform: PC/Windows
Updated: 4 May, 2017
Genre: Breeding, DerelictWulf, Furry, Big Dick, Outdor, Big Boobs, Wet Pussy, Hardcore Sex, Fantasy, Cumshot, All Sex
Language: English
Size: 819 Mb [UnZip 2.35 Gb]
Uncensored
rar arhive

Breeders of the Nephelym is an immersive, beautifully erotic 3D adventure game centered around catching and breeding the Nephelym, an enigmatic race of monster-human hybrids.

Changelog Version 0.609A :

On schedule with another early build! This one builds the foundation for the most requested feature thus far: futanari.
New Feature: Futa Breeder
Take control of the breeder with the best of both worlds. You have to enable Futanari in order for her to be an option, then go have fun with a female Bovaur.
Continued special thanks to b00marrows for testing and providing feedback.
New Sex Animation: Futa Breeder with Bovaur Female
Minor Dialogue Improvements
Camilla now gives simple directions for catching Nephelym.
Continued thanks to cree for these improvements.
Bugs Fixed
Items stacks not disappearing when at 0.
Crash in Gallery.
Wrong Nephelym was losing lust (again). Rewrote entire mate selection system, and it seems fixed for real now.
Merchants have no items on loading saved game.
Upgraded engine to latest hotfix.

Download Breeders Of The Nephelym-{ DerelictWulf}- Version 0.609A.part1.rar from fboom.me (700 MB)
Download Breeders Of The Nephelym-{ DerelictWulf}- Version 0.609A.part2.rar from fboom.me (700 MB)
Download Breeders Of The Nephelym-{ DerelictWulf}- Version 0.609A.part3.rar from fboom.me (700 MB)
Download Breeders Of The Nephelym-{ DerelictWulf}- Version 0.609A.part4.rar from fboom.me (308.72 MB)

Download file - 700.0 MB
Download file - 700.0 MB
Download file - 700.0 MB
Download file - 308.7 MB
DJESSSS is offline   Reply With Quote