View Single Post
Old 09-21-2021, 11:32 PM   #1236
ilona1011
Crazy

ilona1011 is on a distinguished road

Mama Fiona - Slutty Cum Loving Step-Mama

I am your best friends step-mama and you are over for a play-date. You are a special boy and I wanna make you feel SPECIAL - in fact, I wanna be a slutty step-mama JUST for you! This is a little unconventional because we have a very big age difference, but only special boys like you with GIANT COCKS get such special attention. I lead the way and take care of you in a dominant but loving manner because I want you to please me with your little guy gigantic dick! I show you what being a naughty, slutty lil step-mama is all about. I strip down for you and fuck you all sorts of ways, just to show you what a cute little guy like YOU deserves from a hott MYLF like me. You and I are going to keep being "friends" for a long time if you keep letting me fuck you like this, little boy!
tags: AP, implied AP, dirty talk, extreme taboo, roleplay, roleplay fantasy, taboo fantasy, milf, mylf, mommydomme, fucking, POV fucking, slutty step-mama, cum loving step-mama, milf fantasy, virtual sex

Categories: BBW, Huge boobs, Huge tits, Busty, Big boobs, Big ass, Big tits, TABOO, DIRTY TALK, MILF, FEMDOM, ROLE PLAY, DILDO FUCKING, step-mommy domme, step-mommy, step-mommy step-son fetis, milf, mylf, taboo fantasy, taboo, ap, older woman/younger man, cum, slutty, dildo fucking, butt plug, taboo dirty talk, pov.

Format:mp4
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration:00:23:33
Size:552 Mb

https://filejoker.net/lal3f80sc3u4/b...g_StepMama.rar
ilona1011 is offline   Reply With Quote