View Single Post
Old 02-24-2016, 09:16 PM   #107
Nuarus
Master Poster

Nuarus is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Selection Of 3D-2D Adult Games (Update)

Maboroshi No Dystopia (PC)

Release Year: 2015

Genre: Oral, Anal, Footjob, Big tits
Censorship: Is the game
Platform: PC / Vindovs
Game Language: Japanese
Language: Japanese
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinVista / 7/8 / 8.1 CPU: Core2Duo 2GHz RAN: 2GB / 4GB VRAM: 1280 * 720/1366 * 768 HDD: 1,75 GB

Description: In the far future, the world's population had grown to an unsustainable amount. The country descended into chaos and the government built a special protection area with high walls as the final paradise: Utopia. Ryouta comes from a noble family and was promised a life in peace, but he hides a certain ambition in his heart. It is a secret which can not be told to anyone. Download and enjoy!

File size: 1.8 GB

Maboroshi No Dystopia (PC).rar

Bought At Auction

Release Year: 2013

Platform: PC / Windows
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinXP / Vista / 7/8 CPU: PentiumIII 500MHz / Pentium4 1.4GHzRAM: 512MB VRAM: 1024 x 768 DirectX: 9.0c HDD: 383 MB

Description: Did you know you can buy dates online? I did it. Of course, it's cheaper than going to a shop. More convenient and safer and faster. Everyone should shop online. That's not why I did it, though.I clicked on the "fashion" category and a bunch of sexy thumbnails let me browse my gals .. Download and enjoy!

File size: 383.7 MB

Bought At Auction.rar

Stray - School (PC)

Release Year: 2015

Genre: Oral, Blowjob, Anal, Footjob, Big tits \ Big breasts
Censorship: Is the game
Platform: PC / Windows
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinVista / 7/8 / 8.1 CPU: Pentium4 2.3GHz / Core2Duo 2GHzRAM: 1GB / 2GB VRAM: 1280 * 960 DirectX: 9.0c HDD: 2,16 GB
Description: Nogizaka Xiang is through a private Toki slope school, but very, very mediocre student. Such he is not even on Sunday, there is a reason to have towards the school along with the girl of Sakihime. It is the occult study group chairman who belong in the number of people registered, is also a old friend and Sengakuji Temple Maya, and because he heard that perform certain magic rituals. When the same in the Oka Institute members to join to be the best friend of Sakihime Akabane Akirayume-bi, Sakihime it's gone Even him. Download and enjoy!

File size: 2.1 GB

Stray - School (PC).part1.rar
Stray - School (PC).part2.rar
Stray - School (PC).part3.rar
Stray - School (PC).part4.rar