View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 09:00 PM   #54
positivemen
Godfather forum

positivemen is on a distinguished road
Default [u][b]Your Mom Is A Cocksucker/2018/Chanel Preston, Britney Light/SD/432p[/b][/u]

Your Mom Is A Cocksucker/2018/Chanel Preston, Britney Light/SD/432p

Models: Chanel Preston, Britney Light
Genre: Threesome (2 Females), Amateur, Big Tits Worship, Masturbation, Fetish, Teen (18-19), Blowjob - POV, 2 Girl Blowjob, Fuck n Lick, Lesbian
Description: Hey, it's me, Britney Light - you won't believe what happened. I was over at my friend's house playing video games, when I spotted her mom, Mrs. Preston (well, I guess I can call her Chanel after everything that happened), sucking off some random dude! I caught the whole thing on video, but when I showed my friend she threw a tantrum. I had nothing to do but watch the video again, and I have to admit it turned me on. I started touching myself, and then Chanel caught me fingering my pussy! Luckily Chanel is cool, and she let me off with some light lesbian pussy licking, followed by a hardcore sixty-nine. Her boyfriend couldn't resist the sight of us, and since my friend was still asleep, we both ended up on our knees sucking his big dick. Chanel made sure I understood why she loved that cock so much!
Date: 2018

Size: 330 MB
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 432 x 768
Duration: 32 min 23 s
Type: 432p

Download File
positivemen is online now   Reply With Quote