filmcool is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Feature films about sex

Дикая Орхидея / Wild Orchid (1989) DVDRip

Release Date: 1989
Genre: Drama, Romance, Erotic
Duration: 1:51
Director: Zalman King
Translation: Prof. (full duplication)
Cast: Mickey Rourke, Carre Otis, Milton Gonçalves, Jens Peter, Bruce Greenwood, Paul Land, Oleg Vidov, Assumpta Serna, Antonio Mario Silva da Silva, Jacqueline Bisset

Emily is a lawyer. But, despite the seriousness of her profession, she is still a real child in many matters of life. Having met in Brazil the mysterious and sexy millionaire James Willer, Emily begins to learn the whole depth of the world of sensual pleasures. The atmosphere of unrestrained fun reigning around awakens her desire to go on the most daring experiments. Her enthusiasm for the embodiment of her erotic fantasies is not genuine, but, fed up with love games, the millionaire appreciates in Emily quite another - sincerity and her ability to love. © Fast-Torrent.ru

Additional Information:
****After filming the movie, Mickey Rourke and Carrie Otis got married.
****Rumor had it that the final scene of the film was not fiction. There is a legend that two “actors could not control themselves” during this last scene and, despite the presence of strangers, had a real sexual intercourse. According to existing sources, Rourke and Otis did this because of the close relationship of souls. “We were both like wounded children,” Otis later explained to Christopher Goodwin from The Times in London.
****For Vidov, the shooting in this film almost ended tragically. He recalls: “One of the shooting days I ride a motorcycle for Rourke. He makes a sharp turn, and I find myself not seeing where he is turning, just not seeing the road. I woke up somewhere in the grass, next to the highway. Everyone ran up, began to ask what happened, but I myself can’t understand. But since that time he began to notice some strange things in himself. A pretty partner made advances to me, and I don’t even want to think about it. In a word, I realized that I got sick. And it turned out - the doctors discovered a tumor in my pituitary gland. Thank God that it turned out to be benign and the operation, according to doctors, was successful. Nevertheless, for a long time I thought that I would give my soul to God, and since then I have not felt very well, that energy, that pressure with which I once worked, has disappeared. ”
****Cindy Crawford auditioned for the role that Carrie played, but she was not approved by the director ...

Awards and film awards
The film award "Golden Raspberry 1991"
Nominations:
Worst New Star - Carrie Otis

Quality: DVDRip
Format: AVI
Video Codec: XviD
Audio Codec: AC3
Video: 704x384 (1.83: 1), 23.976 fps, XviD, 1482 kbps, 0.23 bit / pixel
Audio: Audio 1: 48 kHz, AC3 Dolby Digital, 2/0 (L, R) ch, 192 kbps, Dubbing (ENGLISH)
Audio 2: 48 kHz, AC3 Dolby Digital, 2/0 (L, R) ch, 192 kbps, Original (ENG)
Size: 1470 Mb

Info:
File Name : Wild_Orchid_(1989).avi
File Size : 1481.81 MB
Resolution : 704x384
Duration : 01:45:15

Download:
TakeFile: Wild_Orchid_(1989).avi - 1.45 GB
filmcool is offline   Reply With Quote