View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 10:07 PM   #44
Madbean
Master Poster

Madbean is on a distinguished road
Default Busty Latina Fucked in Hotel

Busty Latina Fucked in Hotel

Genre: Work Fantasies, Public Sex, Big Tits, Amateur, Outdoors, Indoors, Handjob, Face Fuck, Blowjob, Reverse Cowgirl, Cowgirl - POV, Doggystyle - POV, Cumshot Clean-Up
Runtime: 29 min 59 s

Description: I saw gorgeous Latina Venus Afrodita at a bus stop with her suitcase, and she looked lost so I offered her some help. The Venezuelan beauty was here for a holiday and couldn't find her hotel. I offered to take her there if she would show me her boobs, but she seemed shocked, even when I offered her 100 Euro. But for 200 Euro she agreed to a very quick flash and those big tits were so beautiful and round I knew I needed to see more! I offered her 400 more to suck my dick, but she talked me up to double that, so I found a quiet spot for her to get on her knees before we even got to the hotel! When I offered to pay for her hotel to fuck, she was excited and not just to get out of the cold. She got naked and I played with her big, beautiful boobs some more before I had to fuck her doggystyle. Then she rode my cock and I loved watching her perfect big ass bounce before I came in her mouth!

about video:

Date: 2019
Size: 350 MB
Resolution: 480 x 854
Format: MP4
Models: Venus Afrodita

Preview:

Download:
Download now
Madbean is offline   Reply With Quote